That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 4 (11) –Date night

When Richard pushed open the door to his new suite, he saw Fuki right away. She perched on the edge of the bed, wearing a long-sleeve, short-hem, black, fishnet-style mesh "dress". It didn't cover anything up, and she wore nothing underneath it. Fishnet stockings and platform heels completed the ensemble. Her hair was down, eye makeup made her green eyes leap out at him.

He stepped in and let the door shut behind him. The suite was huge, one big open room. Along the back wall, adjacent to the door, were the bathroom fixtures. It wasn't a separate room. Tile flooring, different from the rest was all the visual indicator there was of its location. A group-sized, glassed-in shower, with multiple wands and nozzles occupied the corner. Several couches and lounge chairs hugged the walls or sat in the other corner. Tall mirrors adorned the two side walls. An open doorway indicated the passage to another room, the Johnsons' he presumed. But the bed, that was the focus. It too was enormous, easily taking ten to twelve people. Raised on a low platform, mirrored ceiling above, it dominated the room. Cushions and pillows and silk sheets were piled upon it. Fuki faced him, sitting on the edge.

Beyond her, floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors took up the entire far wall. Outside was a patio, with a small table set up. Covered dishes were set, but only one chair was pushed under the lip. Beautiful, clear ocean view, sky and water nearly the same color, was all he could see beyond. Fuki waited patiently, letting him take everything in. When his gaze returned to her, she smiled and stood.

Strutting sexily, she stepped down, crossed to him. She eyed him hungrily.

"I've been waiting for you all day, daddy." She breathed. "Mommy said you looked fantastic. She wasn't kidding."

He moved to take her in his arms, but a hand on his chest held him back. When he started to ask, she placed a finger over his lips.

"Let me take care of everything, daddy. You deserve it."

With that, she stepped around him. She unbelted and removed his robe. That got hung on a hook in the bathroom area. She directed him to slip his shoes off, and kicked those to the side. Taking his hand, she led him outside. When he paused at the door, she tugged.

"It's okay. The balconies are on the top floor for a reason. No one can see us."

He looked around, realized she was right. Privacy walls shielded them from the adjacent balcony. The way the building stood prevented those below from seeing him unless he practically hung his entire body over the railing. Maybe a boat, with binoculars could observe, but even that'd be tough.

The sounds of surf and birds filled the air. She directed him to the chair, had him sit. With a flourish, she whipped the metal covers away. A huge steak, vegetables, potatoes, and bread filled the plate. A mouth-watering smell filled his nostrils. He discovered he was famished.

"Bon appetit." She encouraged.

He started to cut, then thought of something.

"What are you going to eat?" He asked her.

Impish grin, she produced a small cushion from somewhere. "Something even yummier!"

With that, she crawled under the table. She put the cushion between his feet, hefted his rapidly stiffening dick.

"Ah!"

"No stopping," she warned, "you have to keep eating, or I quit."

This was gonna be tough. She kissed the base, traced a long, slow line from there to the head. She kissed that too, then popped it between her lips. Concentrating mightily, he cut a piece off the steak. He chewed in a daze while she swirled her tongue around the helmet.

She pulled her lips off, with a smack.

"Yummy! I love the taste of pussy on a dick." She exclaimed.

Gulp. "Well, there's three flavors on me today." He remarked.

"Three? Who's the third?"

"Well," he counted, "your mother, my wife and the nurse when I woke up early."

She giggled, resumed bobbing her head on him.

Finishing lunch took a lot longer than usual. By the time he was done, the food was cold. He didn't care. He chased every crumb, drank the entire pitcher of water, even eyed the stick of butter so she'd keep going. When nothing remained, he sat back and sighed.

She wriggled her way up to his lap. His cock throbbed with heartbeat, resting under her legs. She circled his neck, moved her mouth to his.

"Now that's the way to have lunch!" Her breath smelled of pussy.

"No one's ever done that to me before." He leaned in to kiss.

She tasted even better. Pussy-cream, her sweetness, all went to his head. They sat together, making out, enjoying the gorgeous weather. He wasn't sure when it happened, but eventually realized she'd straddled him. Her bald little snatch rubbed at the base of his dick. The shaft was trapped between them.

When the kiss broke, she put a hand on each shoulder, stood up.

"Put it in." She commanded.

He fitted it to her slot, let her shift around to line him up. Staring straight into his eyes, she sank down completely. One long stroke and she bottomed out. Her entire body pulsed on him. She milked him with her cunt-channel. Mouth back on his, they resumed kissing while she rotated her hips. Her nipples poked his chest through the open mesh. She ran her hands through his hair. He cupped her ass, relished her soft skin.

This was the sight that greeted Barbie, Duke and Suki when they walked into the suite. Barbie's nipples perked right up, her pussy juiced. She stared in lust. Her husband banging a little Asian slut was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. A moue escaped her lips.

We need to find him a couple fuck-toys when we get home. I could watch this every night!

"You like that? Watching my daughter ride your husband's cock?" Suki hissed.

"That's your daughter?" Barbie blinked. "Oh fuck, that's so hot!"

Her hand slipped into her robe, she fingered her slit. Suki walked up to her. Caressed her face.

"You're a good little wife, aren't you? Enjoying your husband's infidelity like that?" She leaned in.

Barbie's entire hand squished between her thighs. Desperately, she pulled the robe loose. She yanked a nipple, hard.

Suki grabbed Barbie's face, kissed her lips. Barbie moaned into her mouth. Lost in the sensations, she swayed. She sucked Suki's tongue, licked it. Eyes closed, she could still picture Richard's now glorious cock impaling the young girl. Why hadn't she ever realized how hot it was watching her husband bone sexy girls? And Suki, tasting so delicious, why did she never do anything with another woman before? All kinds of naughty images flashed through her mind. She fully intended to have some hot, sexy fun with and without her husband when they returned home.

Suki slipped the robe from her shoulders. It pooled at her feet. Suki let her lips linger on Barbie's, their breath filling the other's nostrils. Barbie opened her eyes, found Suki's regard.

"Let's go outside." She suggested.

Barbie nodded. On their way out to the patio, Suki let her black coat fall. Nude, the two women stood beside the table.

"Hello husband, having fun?" Barbie chirped.

Richard's eyes cracked open. His wife and Suki stood, arms around each other's waist. Fuck-fluids splattered both their bodies. His dick swelled even more inside Fuki. He broke the kiss and she immediately latched onto his earlobe. Fuki licked and sucked. Her breathy moans were the sweetest music.

"What? Barb ... Barbie?" His brain felt foggy, busy occupying the space between the girl's thighs.

She laughed. "I see you wasted no time finding a little slut to enjoy your cock."

Fuki moaned loudly, nodding.

"I see she likes it. How old is she, Richard? Suki says she's her daughter. She can't be more than a teenager."

"Six ... sixteen or so, I think."

Suki confirmed that.

"Oh, wow baby," Barbie slipped a hand between her legs again. "That's so naughty. She's just a little teen!"

Suki smacked her daughter's ass. "A hot, nasty little teen slut, aren't you?"

Fuki moaned continuously now. Head thrown back, she started bouncing, nearly standing up before dropping down to fully seat his shaft inside. The two women watched, entranced by the spectacle.

Duke felt a little left out. He'd disrobed as well, no reason to be the only one clothed with all these naked women around. He sat on the bed, enjoyed the show. Hopefully one would come back inside soon. He watched as Suki put a hand on his mother's shoulder. She pushed down. Barbie snatched a discarded pillow from under the table, to kneel on. She slipped her head between his father's thighs. Wow! He could see his mother's tongue lick from Richard's balls, up his shaft to the girl's pussy, not stopping until Barbie tickled the girl's ass-hole. His mother's eyes rolled, she took one of his balls into her mouth. She sucked on it. Her hands came up, cupped the other girl's ass. His mom was bisexual!

This was awesome! He decided, in that moment, his love life was gonna change. No more going for the prissy, uptight cheerleaders. He needed to find the sluttiest, nastiest girls around. He was gonna get them hooked on his cock, then have his mother join them for a three-way. That was so sick! He started jerking harder.

Once Barbie was sufficiently engrossed, Suki leaned over to hiss in Richard's other ear.

"You're such an evil man, using my daughter for your own pleasure like this. How could you?"

Richard could barely think straight. Barbie's mouth on his balls, Fuki's body wrapped around his prick, her mouth on his ear, moans filling his mind.

"Evil? No ... not wrong? So good. So, so good!" He protested.

Suki cackled. "Oh yes, totally evil. An under-age girl riding your dick, while your wife orally pleasures both of you, all in front of her mother." Suki looked around, located Duke on the bed. "And your son. What kind of moral example are you setting, minister?"

"The kind..." He paused.

This was wrong, wasn't it? That's what made it so blisteringly, cock-hardeningly, mind-blowingly, cum-spurtingly hot. He realized that now. It was wrong, and even more fun for being so nasty.

"The kind my naughty family wants to watch!" He declared.

"Excellent!" She approved. "You enjoy my daughter. You fuck her until she can't see straight. Got it?"

"Yes! Ulp!" Upon hearing this, Fuki mashed her lips back to his, sucked his tongue into her mouth, like it was another cock.

Suki yanked Barbie's unresisting body to her feet. "C'mon, slut wife. Time for that incestuous threesome we promised your son downstairs!"

Barbie stumbled after her, still watching her husband over her shoulder. A threesome with her own sun sounded fantastic. But her husband's infidelity was so wrong, so evil, so nasty, so pussy-melting, so erotic she couldn't look away. She planned to watch him as often as possible. Preferably while her son, or some other stud gave her body the fucking it needed.

Inside, she found her son masturbating, staring at her new body with obvious lust. He couldn't believe how much she'd changed, heck how much the whole family had changed. First, his cousins lose their virginity to each other, right in front of him. Terry and Tina, together? That was pretty unbelievable. Then Tammie totally turns into his fuck-slut right before his eyes. Crazy, not that he complained! Now his mother, who for some reason, decided to go full-on MILF-whore when they got here, has turned from curvy, vivacious MILF to complete voluptuous sex-bomb. We're talking Jenna Jameson-level hotness. Just watching her walk across the room made him want to bone her.

"Hey baby!" She teased, arm around Suki's waist. "You ready for a threesome with your sexy momma and this little slut?"

"Oh yeah!" He breathed.

"Goody!" She bounced into his lap. "You lean back, we're gonna double-team your big, yummy cock now!"

She pushed him to the middle of the bed. She crawled between her son's thighs, while Suki knelt beside him. He grabbed Suki's ass, fingered her asshole while the two women began licking him from balls to helmet. Barbie couldn't believe how big it was now. When she asked Suki, the woman confirmed it was over thirteen inches long! A beautiful column of pussy-pleasing flesh. Barbie thought she might enjoy watching him fuck whichever slut he found to be his next girlfriend nearly as much as she enjoyed watching her husband. With that dirty thought, she pulled Suki's mouth to her own, frenching her across her son's dick head.

The two women continued cleaning him, the taste of Barbie's pussy-cream making them more and more horny. When Barbie couldn't take it any more, she scrambled up. Perched over his waving shaft, she shamelessly stared into his eyes.

"Time to fuck momma baby!" With that, she positioned him at her entrance, fucked down in one stroke.

Balls-deep in his mother, Duke grabbed her hips, let her bounce and ride him with abandon. Her hair waved wildly, her massive mammaries bounced. He palmed them, tweaked her nipples. Suki stood, straddling him. She pulled Barbie's mouth to her cunt.

"Eat me, you whore-mommy! Clean my cunt, so your son can enjoy my pussy-juice."

Barbie eagerly began lapping at Suki's sex, never missing a beat on her son's enormous shaft. She laved the Asian's clit, swiped her pussy-lips, even tickled her taint. She was really starting to enjoy putting her mouth on just-used genitals. The pungent aroma drove her wild. She felt Suki pushing, flexing her pc muscles until a sweet, pearly glob of semen plopped into her mouth. The heady taste of Richard's marinated jism flashed across her buds, filled her body with heat. She swallowed it down, lapped at the trickle still draining from Suki's swampy twat.

She cleaned Suki for a good twenty minutes, not once stopping, even when Duke grunted, fired a big wad of cock-juice into her welcoming womb. She kept right on, humping madly away on her son's never-ending fuckstick. When Suki felt her pussy was sufficiently cleaned, she stepped back, knelt over Duke's mouth. Keeping one hand on his mother's funbags, pinching and kneading, he wrapped the other around Suki's ass. He spread her apart, dove his oral organ as far up her pussy as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.