That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Treatment

When Perry and his family got off the elevator on the office level, they ran into Richard's family in the hallway. The Youngs were just coming out of the photo studio. Holly stopped the group.

Richard held his hand out to Perry.

"It's been quite a vacation, huh?"

Perry clasped it with both in return.

"You can say that again. Having fun?"

Sardonically, Richard replied. "It's been an experience, that's for sure. What membership did you get?"

"We went Diamond. I can swing it right now. Some investments paid off. Gotta go do the paperwork for it, though. You?"

"They offered us Diamond, too. That's great! We'll compare notes."

He held up a finger. "Hey, I'm getting the signal. We're going to the interview rooms now. See you in a bit?"

Diamond, really? How'd you swing that, old buddy?

"Gotta be a story, there. Wait, doesn't that mean you have to stay an extra week, too? How'd you swing that?"

Richard grinned, the first real smile Perry'd seen on him since they arrived. "Wasn't hard. Jerry loves to preach, doesn't have nearly as large a congregation as ours. Pretty much anytime I offer, he'll say 'yes'. I don't do it hardly ever anyway, so he leaped at the chance."

"Good deal. We'll chat. Thanks again for coming."

"Not a problem. Glad to do it. Be safe."

With that, Richard took off with his wife and son. They linked back up with Suki, who led them to a different elevator bank, in the back of the building.

Holly sidled up to Perry.

"You know, there's no reason we can't do the high-res photos for your family, get them started on the interviews while you go over the paperwork with our contracts manager. Would that be okay?"

Perry saw no problem with that.

"Everyone, if you'll follow Holly here. She'll show you to the first part. I've gotta do some paperwork, but no reason for you to hang out for that."

With a wave, he headed into the office Holly indicated.

Holly led everyone else into a long, bright room. The walls, floor and ceiling were all white. A digital camera was set up, pointed at one wall. Several high-output indirect lights eliminated any shadows. The red-haired guy operating the camera introduced himself.

"Hello everyone, I see you've met my sister, Holly. My name's Sebastian, but you can call me Base. In here, we take several high-resolution images of your naked bodies. We do both front and back. This is so we have an accurate picture when you discuss your Rejuvenation treatments with our specialists. That okay with everyone?"

Shrugs and nods greeted that.

"Any questions?"

No one did, so they began cycling through. Trying to set a good example, Terry stepped up, but Base had different ideas.

Hand up, "Hold up a minute there, son. Let's start with your mom, okay?"

Terry was cool with that, but stood near the computer monitor so he could watch.

Base looked at Holly. "Candice." She said.

"Candice," Base directed, "please take off your bikini and shoes, then stand in front of the far wall."

A small "X" painted on the floor marked her spot to stand. He busied around her, moving hair so it fell down her back, pulling her shoulders back, chin up. He stepped back several times, checked the image on the monitor.

"Okay, hold still."

The lights flashed several times.

"Looks good. Okay, turn so your right side is toward the camera."

He went through the same process. Slight change here, back a little straighter there.

"Hold still again."

The lights flashed.

"Okay, now your left."

When he had Candice stand with her back to the camera, he draped her hair over her shoulder.

"Need to see the lines of your body, not your hair." He told her.

All told, the process took about ten or fifteen minutes. By the time he got through Terry and was onto Tim, Perry rejoined them.

"Everything okay honey?" Candice asked her husband.

"Looks good to me. They hold our payment in escrow until after the treatments. When we tell them we're satisfied, release the money and officially Diamond members." He rubbed his hands excitedly.

Candice gave him a kiss.

"Thank you honey. I'll make sure to reward you for this. Pornographically. Very soon, I promise."

Perry looked like a kid again. "Can't wait!"


Meanwhile, Suki escorted Richard, Barbara and Duke to another floor. This one more closely resembled the Spa Richard experienced that morning.

Was it really only this morning? Wow, I'm getting tired.

"Barbara, you're in this room." Suki pointed. "Dave will take you through it. You'll like him."

"Duke, you're in that one. Talk to Laura. Richard, you're in here, with me. Remember, be honest. The more upfront you are, the better this will go."

With that, Suki closed the door. Richard looked around. Dimly lit, he saw a desk with computer on it, and a chair. Beside the desk, a long, low couch hugged the wall. At the far end, a large flat-screen TV was mounted, but vertically instead of the normal horizontal orientation. Several candles dotted the walls. A soft, hypnotic melody drifted through, just audibly. The room was noticeably warmer than the hallway, though not hot enough to induce sweating.

Suki indicated the couch. "If you'll lie down, we can get started."

Richard laughed. "Tell you about my mother?"

Suki smiled. "I'm thinking of other, more immediate family members."

Idiot, like she hasn't heard that before. A thousand times!

He lay down. The couch was surprisingly comfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.