That's So Wrong!
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Duke and Barbara

Duke and Barbara were indeed still together, or at least still in the same room with each other. After departing the bathroom, they'd grabbed some lunch from the buffet. A laughing, joking conversation really helped Barbara feel like she'd reconnected with her son. Teenage boys are always tough on a mother, and Duke was especially rebellious. Duke, for his part, enjoyed both the attention, and the complete absence of moralizing that usually accompanied any information release.

Arm-in-arm, the two decided to take a dip in the pool. It seemed the center of social attention, rock music playing in the background. Topless women paraded everywhere, much to Duke's enjoyment. Once they'd claimed towels and a chair, Barbara feeling wicked, stripped off her top. Her nipples perked right up at the looks she noticed from various men. She could get used to this. Men never checked her out at home.

Maybe that required a wardrobe change. Hmmm. Food for thought.

They splashed around for a while, playing tag which only counted if you got the other person's ass. Or in Duke's case, his mother's boob counted too. Before long, though, they ended up in one of the whirlpool tubs. The warm water relaxed them, as did their closeness.

It didn't take long for someone else to join them. A large, dark black man and a young, mocha-skinned girl walked up.

"May we join you?" He asked.

Barbara's eyes widened, she gripped Duke's thigh under the water.

"Be my guest." Duke replied.

They introduced themselves as Jerome and Layla, father and daughter. Jerome was loud, direct, but a good storyteller. Layla, at seventeen was shy, letting her father carry the conversation. They were both very attractive, Layla especially. Her DD boobs and perky nipples bobbing in the water kept Duke's gaze riveted.

After a particularly ribald tale, where an good-sized penis factored prominently, Jerome asked Barbara if she'd like to see his.

She looked around. "Sure."

"Naw, I wanna worn you, it maight be a teensy bit bigger 'un most you've seen 'fore now." He cautioned.

Barbara shared a look with Duke.

"I'm ready."

She slipped her hand into Duke's lap, squeezed him to hardness.

Jerome stood, allowing his ten-inch erection to crest. He gave her a good thirty seconds to study it, keeping an eye out for any roving staff. They'd surely frown on what he was doing.

Barbara tittered.

"Well, it might be bigger, might not. We'd have to measure to be sure."

She urged Duke to stand, slipped his trunks down just enough so he'd show.

"Daddy?" Layla squirmed. "That's hot. I'm horny."

She looked at Duke. "Wanna fuck?"

Jerome patted his daughter's shoulder. "Just a minute."

"Duke, I'll trade you. My daughter for your mother. How does a little family swap sound?"

Duke noticed Jerome's accent disappeared when he became serious.

Holy shit! I'd love to fuck Layla.

He glanced at his mother, to be sure. She nodded.

"Okay, but only if we're in the same room."

Gotta keep mom safe.

Jerome agreed. Offered his room for the assignation.

When Duke shook on it, Jerome offered his hand to Barbara.

"Shall we adjourn?"

She accepted, snagging her bikini top on the way out of the pool.

Layla snuggled under Duke's arm, slipped her hand down his shorts. She cupped his balls, turned her lips up for a kiss.

They tongue wrestled for a minute. Layla was aggressive, sticking her tongue down his throat, sucking on his own. When they broke, he was hard as steel, she was lightly playing with it.

"Let's go upstairs." She offered.

Sandals and bikini top secured, they made their way to the elevators. She held his hand the entire way, molesting him in the corner when the elevator doors closed.

In the room, Barbara squatted before a nude Jerome. His dick stuck out, while she sucked the head, kissed it. She licked up and down the length, even sucked his balls when he instructed her to. Kneeling there, worshiping a cock while her son got it on with a little slut was really turning her on. She hadn't even bothered to take off her bikini. Now she shoved the crotch aside, buried two fingers up her soaking snatch.

"That's it, bitch. Now, lick from the base to the head. Oh! Just like that." He commanded. "Swirl your tongue around the top."

Duke enjoyed watching his mother for a minute, then grabbed Layla and pulled her on top of him on the bed. They made out while shimmying out of their wet swim-suits. He loved how soft her skin was. It was so fine, felt like silk. He cupped her ass, ground himself into her pubic bone. She spread her legs, rubbed her clit on his underside. They made out like that for a while, the sounds of an increasingly messy blowjob and Jerome's instructions to Barbara became just more erotic background noise.

Layla broke the kiss. "Sixty-nine?" She offered.

"Hell yeah!"

She lifted off, allowed him to scoot back to the middle of the bed. She slung a leg over, knelt down on his face. Her lighter skin was dark here, with just a pink interior. Her scent was strong, sweet, sexy. He lapped her labia eagerly. She tasted delicious, like coffee and cream. She wiggled around, got herself into position, and dove on his dick. She was excited, but in no hurry. She pushed her crotch back against his mouth rhythmically, bobbed her head up and down on his shaft.

They lay like that for a while. Layla dripped pussy-cream all over his face, pre-cum flowed from his piss-slit but neither was in a rush to get off. Behind him, he heard Jerome order his mother to lie back on the bed. It shook, and he peaked back at her. She was face-up, hair brushing Layla's leg. Jerome positioned her at the edge, stood between her spread thighs. He clasped her ankles and slid balls-deep into her cunt.

Barbara moaned, boobs swelling. She reached back, ran a hand through Duke's hair. Just to tell him how happy she was he was near. Duke grinned, moved her hand up to cup Layla's ass-cheek. She squeezed and both women moaned this time. Jerome started moving in and out, making the bed wobble slightly.

Wanting a change, Duke climbed out, positioned Layla over his mom, and knelt behind her. He slid into her, doggy-style. Layla dipped her head, took one of Barbara's nipples into her mouth. Sucked. Bit. Barbara moaned, latched onto one of Layla's dangling tits. For some reason, she'd never played with a woman. Couldn't think why now, Layla was so tasty. For long moments, wet fucking sounds and moaning women filled the room.

Jerome looked at Duke over his daughter's back. "You guys think about becoming members?"

Confusion clouded Duke's face. "Members? Of—the Resort? That what you mean?"

Jerome held up a silver-bracelet covered wrist. "Yeah. They got different types, cost different amounts. They'll even work out special deals for upgrades once you buy in. It's worth it, trust me."

Curiosity aroused, Duke looked down at his mom.

"Where do you buy that at?"

Jerome chuckled. One of his arrangements was a discount on his annual fee for every family who purchased.

"Don't worry, they'll contact you. Every family gets a representative assigned their first time. When she does, just tell her you talked to Jerome Smith and you're in. They'll explain the rest. It's a great deal, no matter which level you buy."

"Got it. Thanks!"

Jerome sped up. "My pleasure, mos' def'!"

Duke picked up the pace as well. The women stopped sucking each other, they were too intent on fucking their partners. Barbara wrapped her legs around Jerome's waist, gripped the bed's edge and worked her hips on his rod. Duke pushed Layla's face into the sheets, she hammered back against his groin. His balls slapped her wet thighs and dripping pussy-lips.

"Don't stop! Harder! Fuck me hard!" Layla ordered.

Duke grunted, sped up until he was pounding as hard as he could. The flesh on flesh smack from his hips bouncing off her ass reverberated.

Jerome meanwhile, plowed Barbara's clasping cunt with all his vigor. Head thrown back, eyes unseeing, he relished the feel of her tight twat wrapped around his shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.