That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Richard and Suki

Back in the room, Suki curled up in his lap when he reclined in the chaise lounge. She spread her box on his knee and speared greens. He chugged the drink, thankful he'd thought to get the largest size. They chatted for a while about Richard's family, church and town. Suki was an expert at keeping the conversation focused on him. About the only thing he did learn was that she loved her job, had worked at the Resort for a while now. After some time, his curiosity resurfaced.

Half-eaten wrap in hand, he waved.

"Okay, so you want to explain how I have several orgasms in a few hours and I'm still ready to go?"

Punctuated this by staring meaningfully at his tented lap. His hardness pressed against her hip.

Giggle.

"Okay, we've made a few breakthroughs in medical science. And by 'we', I mean the company owner and several members of his family. They were afraid if they trumpeted their discovery to the world, it would become perverted."

Snort.

"Um, you do realize everything we just did would be considered 'perverted' by the entire world, don't you?" Richard chewed thoughtfully.

For some reason, he still didn't feel worked up over finding his family performing deviant sexual acts in a public restroom. Intellectually though, he knew this was still wrong.

"Yes, and that same 'right-thinking' world would have no problem using what we have here to create better soldiers, more devastating weapons and eventually enslave entire populations. In an effort to avoid that, but still succeed, they've created what you see here." She waved around the room.

Soldiers? Weapons? Powerful stuff, apparently.

"I know I should feel horrified by all this, but all I can think is I agree with you that technology can be used for good or for ill. It doesn't give you the right to mess with people like this."

She shrugged. A delightfully sinful thought wandered through his mind. What if she--

"Pay attention," she poked his chest. "We're trying to help mankind channel their impulses in less harmful directions. That's all. Is that so wrong?"

It's sure not 'right'! ... Is it?

Richard had trouble coming up with a decent argument against her. Mankind was self-destructive, true. On a personal, as well as national level, people were weak. He saw it every day, with congregation members he counseled.

Idly, he wondered what would happen if everyone at the church vacationed down here. He shivered. Was that ... disgust? Or excitement?

"It seems manipulative." He offered.

"Sure, and isn't it manipulative when you couch your advice to parishioners in ways that direct their thinking toward the ends you want? Aren't you an authority figure, whose opinion they value highly?" She argued.

"The members of my congregation (I'm not Catholic, by the way) come to me for advice. I do that to the best of my ability, yes."

"Sorry. Well, our members come here for enjoyable family vacations. We provide that. The best anywhere. Speaking of which, we have a membership offer for you, if you're interested."

Better inside the tent pissing out, than outside pissing in. No reason not to hear their offer, right?

Lunches finished, Suki reached across him to retrieve the TV remote. Her body rubbed against his, she kissed the corner of his mouth. He cupped her ass with a hand, relaxed into the cushions.

Well, it's definitely been an ... interesting vacation so far, to say the least!

Richard studied her body while she navigated menus, input access codes on the screen. He skin was flawless. Tanned, soft, not a single blemish. Lean, supple form, she was like a doll, prefect in every way. Even smelled fantastic, which was amazing considering their activity just a short time ago.

"Aha, here we go. Okay, relax and watch. I'll answer your questions when the video finishes."

She tucked her head underneath his chin, worked her hands between the shirt and skin. Her touches soothed him. Nails scraped his abs. She played lightly with his nipples.

The screen cleared. Suki walked into frame. Naked. Deliciously, mouth-wateringly nude. Something about the background appeared off, made his eyes water.

"It's you!" He murmured.

"Yes, I narrate the whole video. There's all kinds of pictures of me in it. Hush." She shushed him.

After a minute of squinting, his vision cleared.

Much better. Now I can see Suki clearly. Oh, she looks so hot.

He absently squeezed her ass-cheek. Stroked her thighs at the same time. Her hip pressed reassuringly against his erection.

"Welcome to the Paradise Cove Family Holiday Resort. The prefect vacation destination resort for all your family's needs." Suki winked. "We aim to provide you with a truly exceptional experience. If you feel we've achieved that so far, please let me know."

"Without a doubt!" Richard hugged Suki to him.

Giggle.

"What you've enjoyed so far, is nothing compared to our Membership Benefits though. Non-members will return home, happy and refreshed. The memories and familial closeness will remain. The more obvious physical stamina and desires will fade over time. If that's your wish, we wish you well, and hope to see you again.

"If you'd like a more long-term, exceptional experience, we invite you to explore our various Member levels. Each level comes with certain defined benefits, a Rejuvenation Spa package, a certain number of free weeks per year here at the resort, and an expanding medical support package. I'm a member, as well, have been for each tier, so can both explain and demonstrate what each provides. For a baseline, here's a picture of me before I became a member:"

The screen showed an attractive, but skinny Asian woman, with mosquito bite tits, bony hips and a bit of a tummy. Her smile was crooked, eyes brown.

"Gold star membership is our first tier. When you become a Gold member, you receive one free week per year at the resort, with a standard room for every two people in your family. Our all-inclusive package here at the resort. Here's a picture of me after I became a member:

The picture morphed to the same woman, still thin, with better skin, tight abdomen. Undeniably hotter.

"Your Gold Star Rejuvenation Spa package will really make you feel healthier, stronger and definitely improve things in the bedroom!" She winked.

"This package will be available for every family member. The effects don't wear off, like with other procedures. They're truly a unique benefit. You won't find any other Spa offering a similar product.

"The Platinum membership is our mid-range tier. It's for those members who want a little something extra from their Spa package. You receive two free weeks per year, here at the resort, or at any sister property we open. The same room, same all-inclusive package. Each Platinum floor has a floor executive assistant, to assist you with any additional needs or scheduling you require. Here's a picture of me after I upgraded."

While the voice-over continued, the picture changed again. Still her, but now a B-cup rack, more curvacious hips and ass. Long, luxurious hair fell down her back. Even her smile was better. A stone fox, as Richard would've said when he was younger.

"Your Rejuvenation Spa package will really wow your friends and family. You'll look hotter, feel hotter, because you'll be hotter!"

"Again, available for every family member. Platinum membership is double the price of Gold, and requires an annual maintenance fee.

"Our premier membership, the Diamond level is our top tier. You'll receive a free week per quarter, at any property we have. Your room will be a penthouse suite, with a personal assistant per family, to make your stay more relaxing.

"For Diamond members, you get a Full Body Bio-sculpture. For details on what's available in the Bio-sculpture, see me privately. Only guests who are pre-qualified will see what this offers. Here's what I look like now, after my final upgrade:"

The photos disappeared, Suki with her current looks reappeared. Breasts larger, body perfect, DSL lips, green eyes, softer face. A true knockout.

Wow! They can do that? How?

"In addition, we conduct a free, comprehensive medical examination for all members while at the Resort. We can provide advanced pregnancy prevention, and prevent you from receiving any sexually transmitted diseases. A real bonus if you're more free with whom you spend your time."

"As always, thanks for your patronage and for listening. Please take this time to demonstrate your appreciation to me for this presentation and let me know what membership you're interested in acquiring."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.