That's So Wrong!
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Richard, cont.

By the pool, Richard got a serious case of whiplash. Beautiful women were everywhere. All dressed sexily. All of them at least moderately hot. Not a one had a bikini top on. Lounging, sunbathing, swimming, talking, drinking at the swim-up bar. Some were standing in the pool making out. He saw one sunbathing woman sit up, make eye contact with a guy at the bar. She patted the man sitting beside her on his leg. He said something to the girl on the other side that he'd been chatting with. He motioned the guy at the bar over. They talked for a minute, and all three departed. The woman walked arm-in-arm between the two guys.

Okay, that's an assignation right there!

Nowhere did he see Barbara though. They started walking through, he scanned every busty blonde he saw. No luck. They did a complete circuit around the pool area. Nothing.

Did I miss her? Is she back upstairs?

With a heavy heart, he turned to leave.

"Hey, is that her?" Suki pointed at the bathroom entrance.

He spun, "Where? Where?"

"I think she just walked into the bathroom. Check it out?"

He stared. "Um, you want me to go into the womens restroom with you?"

"Oh, come on!" She dragged him over.

When he got near, he realized it was a "family restroom". There was only one passage, "S"-curved so those walking by couldn't see in. Beyond was one large room. Stalls along the back wall, sinks against the front. It was certainly the cleanest restroom he'd ever seen. Everything gleamed. Lavender air-freshener permeated the room.

When he saw who was inside, his heart shattered. Frozen, in shock, he stared.

There were easily ten people paired off around the room. Barbara was bent over, grabbing one of the sinks. She stared in the mirror at the ... boy behind her. His swim suit discarded at their feet. Hers was pulled aside, so he could slip a ... large ... cock into her upturned cunt. Her top was pulled to the sides, exposing her dangling boobs, nipples rubbing against the lip of the bowl. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her back to meet his forward thrusts. He leered, meeting her eyes. He noticed Richard enter, Suki trailing and waved.

"Hey pops! Howsit hangin'? Wow, that's one hot piece you've got there!"

Richard blinked. Is that ... Duke? No!

It was. Happily putting the shaft to Barbara, his own son. What's more, she acted delighted with the activity. Her eyes were clenched, pushing back on the sink to meet her son's prick. Hearing Duke's greeting, she looked up.

"Ooof, oh! Ah! Hey dear, glad you could join us. Ah! Yes, don't stop babe!"

Not pausing for a second, she arched back, ass higher to take Duke's dick.

"Barbara! What--? How ... could ... you? Your own son? That's ... that's ... incest!" He accused.

At his final word, her eyes rolled back.

"Incest!" She echoed.

"Incest, yes!" Duke repeated.

The word bounced around the room like a beach ball at a concert.

Perry, seated on a commode. Tammie braced against the stall entrance, facing out into the room, bouncing on her father's lap. "Incest!"

Candice, pinned against the side wall, legs wrapped around Terry's waist. He held her ass in his hands, her arms circled his neck. He slid her up and down on his meat like she was his fuck-toy. She grinned over his shoulder at her brother, "Incest!"

Timmy sat opposite Candice, leaned against the other wall, legs outstretched. Tina squatted over his cock, raising and lowering. An arm stretched back to maintain her balance while they watched their brother roger his own mother. They both shouted, "Incest!"

Even the other couple he didn't know, seated like Perry and Tammie called out, "Incest. Is best!"

With that, eyes rolled, women keened, men grunted. To Richard, it looked like the entire room came simultaneously. No one stopped moving, though. The entire family just kept merrily humping away. It was the most depraved thing he'd ever seen. That he'd ever imagined!

Impossible that such a scene could give him a hardon, right? Ignoring the tightness in his groin, he sputtered.

"But ... but ... it's so wrong!"

Barbara replied, "But so, so good!"

"Shameless ... hussy! Harlot!" He accused.

"Yes!" She agreed, eyes blazing. "I'm a slut! I woke up this morning, and had a ball fucking Terry over there. He was fantastic, by the way. Good job nephew!" She called.

"Uh, uh, sure, slut! Uh!" He replied, concentrating on Candice's deliciously slippery snatch.

"So anyway, when I realized I love being a slut, I knew you'd be supportive. And look at you. I see you've been busy too. Hickey on your neck, little hottie following you in here for a quickie! Isn't this place great?"

He glanced in the mirror, slapped his neck. The girls marked him. Suki knew! When he tried to walk away, she knew he couldn't hide it. Speak of the devil, Suki curled herself around his back, hand running through his hair. She licked his ear.

"Baby!" She hissed. "I told you everything would be okay."

She held out the thermos-top cup. Green liquid splashed. "Drink this."

"What is it?" Involuntarily, his body responded to the sights before him, Suki's attentions behind.

"Nothing bad, I promise. You need something to calm down. Drink!" She commanded.

Steeling himself, he tossed it back. It was strong, pungent, but not ... unpleasant. A warm lassitude fell over him. She retrieved the cup from his limp fingers.

"You are such a special case, Richard. Oh yes." She stood before him, but looked to ensure he could still see his wife and son, happily humping away still.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.