That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Richard

Richard bolted upright in bed. A hoarse, strangled shout died in his throat. He looked around.

Alone. Different room than yesterday's. What the heck is going on around here?

He tossed the sheet off and stood, naked. He caught sight of himself in the mirror mounted to the wall. Held his wrist up.

New wristbands? When did that happen? How long have I been out? I need to find Barbara and Duke and see if they're okay.

He looked around the room. No luggage. Tried the dresser. Inside was a white pair of swim trunks, white silk shirt and loose linen pants. And flip-flops. Aside from a towel in the swanky, spacious bathroom, there was nothing else.

Swim suit or beach clothing? Well, I'm not going swimming, that's for sure.

After getting dressed, he looked around for a room key. It took him a quarter hour before he figured out that the blue wristband with his room number on it would act as a key when held up to the electronic lock.

Now to find my family!

He spun toward the elevator and promptly knocked over the woman standing there. He tripped and landed on top of her.

"Ooof!"

"Ah!"

"I'm sorry," he apologized profusely.

Tried to anyway. His throat was so sore, he could barely whisper.

He offered a hand and pulled her back to her feet.

"Good to see you again!" She exclaimed.

"Again?" He cocked his head. Stared.

The woman was gorgeous. Long black hair fell to her behind. And a tight, heart-shaped butt it was. Bright green eyes, accented with fabulous makeup. Perfect DSL (if he wanted to be crude about it).

Where did that come from?

Beautiful Asian features lit up with a megawatt smile. She was small, barely over five feet tall. Marvelous C-cup tits, slender waist and arms. She was wearing a barely-there yellow-mesh bikini. He could see piercings in her nipples and clitoris through the material. Long, shapely legs ended in very tall platform sandals.

"Yesterday! Yeah. Okay now?" He could barely get the words out.

She eyed him with obvious interest.

"I am now." She wrapped herself around his arm. "Where are you off to in such a hurry, handsome?"

Silky soft skin brushed his arm. He felt an immediate erection. Tried to ignore it.

"Downstairs. Family."

She twisted her torso back and forth, rubbing her tits against him. Hard nipples poked him.

Have to be polite.

"Richard." Hand to his chest.

Giggle.

"I'm Suki. Pleased to mee'cha." She batted her eyelashes at him.

"'ello."

"I was just headed downstairs. Can I help?"

Can't be rude. Besides, it would be nice to have someone to talk to.

"O.k."

In the elevator she remained plastered against him, even though it was empty. He did his best to avoid staring at her reflection, but couldn't seem to refrain from the occasional peek.

A sign was posted just as they exited the elevator. Richard stopped to read it.

"Rules—strictly enforced!

1. All guests in public areas of the hotel must keep their genitals covered at all times.

2. Women must keep their nipples covered when not at the pool.

3. No genital, oral or anal sexual activity is permitted.

4. No means No at all times.

5. No cameras or recording devices of any type.

6. The Club and each Play Space have slightly different rules.

7. Repeated violations will result in censure."

Hmmm, that still leaves a lot of wiggle room. And what's a 'Play Space'?

The lobby was ... eye-popping. It seemed most of the hotel guests pushed these rules right to the limit, at least judging by their attire. Women strutted around in the skimpiest bikinis, or most revealing clothing he'd ever seen in public. Save for a few in ultra-hot running attire, every woman wore some kind of high-heeled shoe. There wasn't an unattractive woman in sight. Men walked uncomfortably, or adjusted themselves often. Men and women were kissing everywhere. Deep, tongue-sucking French-kissing.

Guess kissing doesn't count as 'sexual activity'.

After allowing him to ogle for a bit, Suki pulled on his arm.

"I have a massage scheduled now. Want to come to the spa, see if your family's there?"

For lack of a better plan, Richard agreed. She led him down a corridor to the check-in counter. Beyond it were marked male and female entrances.

"Wait here." She instructed.

She conducted a whispered conversation with the receptionist. The girl was black, though light complexioned, and stunning. DD-cup tits swelled behind her blouse, straining the buttons. Richard could make out her nipples through the material as well.

What kind of place is this? No one seems to notice how inappropriately everyone's dressing.

"Okay," Suki waved him over. "I got you a massage too. It's the only way you can go back into the spa. It sounds cool though. You should enjoy it. Two masseuses, nuru-style."

That sounds fun.

"What's that?"

"You'll see. C'mon." She pointed at the mens locker room.

Might as well.

Inside, the attendant gave him a locker and terrycloth robe. After changing, the attendant directed him to a sauna, for a 5-minute soak. The steam-filled room relaxed him.

Maybe it's not so bad. This place seems pretty cool.

When the attendant called him out, he was directed to a shower but instructed not to dry off. Dripping wet, he was shown to the central spa area.

The posted sign read, "Nudity is permitted in the spa. All other rules remain in effect."

A waterfall poured into a small indoor pool, with several individual hot-tubs surrounded it. Naked men and women lounged on wicker chairs, sat in the tubs or swam in the pool. People chatted quietly. Soothing music filled the room, just audible over the sound of water.

Two women came up to him. One was obviously Thai, thin but attractive. The other was more curvy, with a slight Spanish look, very hot. Filipina perhaps? Both wore short lab-coats, barely covering their groin and behinds. Open collars showed substantial cleavage on the Filipina, a bit less so on the Thai girl. White heels completed the look. His erection, which had gone down while changing returned full bore.

The Filipina introduced them.

"I'm Melissa, this Lina. Welcome to the Spa. You have nuru massage, yes?"

Richard nodded eagerly. He still didn't know what that meant, but it was obviously a standard type. He welcomed any massage from these two lovelies.

They led him to a dimly lit room. A plastic cushion sat on a low platform with vinyl pillows surrounding it. A face-holder braced at one end. Scented candles decorated the walls and low, soothing instrumental music filled the background.

"Please, disrobe and rinse off again. Do not dry off. Lie face-down on the cushion." Melissa instructed.

He waited for them to leave. They pulled out hair-ties and pulled each others hair up into a pony-tail. They looked at him expectantly.

Do they want me to shower in front of them?

"Um, not wearing anything cough under this robe." He warned hoarsely.

The girls exchanged a look. Giggled. They reached for him, untied his robe and pulled it from his shoulders.

"Go." Melissa directed, pointing at the shower.

When he emerged, dripping all over the floor, they pulled him into position. He heard rustling and a wet sticky splashing. A hand pushed an electric incense burner beneath his nose. The most erotic aroma he'd ever smelt filled his nostrils. He shifted to allow his erection space under his belly. Soft, slippery fingers began working his calves. It felt like each girl was doing one leg.

As the girls worked their way up his legs, he fell into a sensual daze. Mind drifting, he barely registered when they fondled his balls or rubbed a finger through his ass-crease. When they got to his back, he realized they were both draped nakedly across his legs. Their bodies rubbed against him with each muscle kneaded. Soft breasts brushed his buttocks. Wet, hairless vaginae dripped all over his hamstrings.

It's just a massage. Feels so good, too. No need to raise a fuss. It's not hurting anybody.

By the time they reached his head, fingers digging into his scalp, his body was loose, languid. They dragged themselves all over his back, touching him with every part of their nubile, naked flesh. Whenever a breast, or glute or thigh pressed into his open palm, he gave a little squeeze. Just to let them know they were doing a good job, of course. Not for his own pleasure. He'd never do that. He dozed, dreaming erotically that he was drowning in a slippery pile of naked women.

"Turn over now." Melissa whispered in his ear.

He lifted his head, noticed both girls were kneeling above his shoulders. Naked, of course. Sexy as all get out, too. He rolled over, erection bobbing with every heartbeat. They covered his eyes with a warm towel. This time, only Lina started on his feet. She positioned herself between his legs. Melissa started on his neck and shoulders. He sensed her body curled above his head.

Some time later, he felt Melissa shift. She knelt, one knee by each ear. Her body scent flooded over him. He inhaled deeply, breathing her in. She smelled of oil and jasmine and sex. She leaned forward, breasts pillowing on his stomach. Her hands worked his quadriceps. Eventually, she lay fully against him. The vee of her crotch rested on his chin. Overwhelmed, Richard found his tongue involuntarily stretching out to taste her.

His mouth exploded with arousal. His wife never tasted this good. It might've been a while since he'd pleasured her, but he didn't mind it doing it. He knew what a woman was supposed to taste like. This wasn't it. Melissa tasted like sex dipped in sugar, wrapped in lust.

The next thing he knew, he'd palmed both butt-cheeks. He spread her apart, pulled her to his hungry mouth. His nose burrowed in her crack. His tongue lashed her clit in a frenzy. Melissa cooed, pushed back against his onslaught. She flowered open, lubrication flowing freely. He desperately drank the fluids pouring from her opening. They drove him wild with desire.

After some time, he realized the girls were stroking his hardon. Their hands, slick with oil, flowed downward continuously. One hand followed the next without pause. It was as though he thrust into a never-ending channel. Both girls wiggled their bodies against his. Pebbled nipples scraped. Soft skin soothed.

Surrounded by so much temptation proved too much for the righteous minister. He rationalized that no one else would know.

He never noticed the camera watching from the ceiling corner.

The overpowering stimulation quickly made him erupt. He bellowed his orgasm into Melissa's free-flowing gash. The girls laughed, and lips and tongue quickly replaced hands. He never went soft. Just continued licking while his dick lived in a wet, teasing world of sucking, licking flesh. This was his fantasy. Two amazing, talented little Asian ... sluts? Well, they are pretty slutty. So, sexy Asian sluts teasing, pleasing him. Reality definitely beat fantasy in this case.

It took longer the second time, but sooner than he wished he felt himself climaxing again. Melissa sat up, burying him in her crotch. She squirmed, ran her delicious labia all over his face. Her sex smell permeated him. Lina dove her mouth onto his shaft. She slurped and sucked, saliva spilled all over his organ. When the first spurt hit her throat, she clamped her lips down and swallowed continuously. Her tongue and lips prolonged the agonizing pleasure.

So intent on licking Melissa, he completely missed Lina scooting up to sit on him. Quick as a cat, she positioned him. Liquid fire, fist-tight closed around his still-erect cock. Richard found himself thinking dirtier and nastier thoughts (those he could form anyway) the longer things went on. With nowhere else to put them, and a steadily growing need in his groin, he gripped Lina's hips. He drove upward, moving her up and down on his prick.

The girls were moaning nonstop now. Melissa's legs covered his ears, but he still heard them distinctly. They mashed against each other, pushing off. Melissa to rub her pussy against his tongue. Lina to pound hers against his dick. Richard was delirious with fuck-need. All three bodies slithered, squirmed against the others. He thought of nothing more than driving as much of himself into the two nymphs as possible.

Lina was so tight, it pushed him over the edge again. His body trembled, he pressed her genitals to his own. Feeling the back of her cunt-channel, he unleashed another load. Cum boiled up to fill her womb.

Still his body hummed with need. Instead of each orgasm wearing him out, they seemed to push him ever onward, to higher pinnacles of lust. He flipped the girls off him. They fell to the pillows, shrieking. He positioned Melissa on the bed, face-up. He knelt on a cushion and speared right into her. She arched her back in pleasure, pulled at his hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.