That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Perry and Tina

Perry loved waking up spooned against his wife's ass. Her skin was so soft and his morning wood nestled in the crack just right. He slipped his arm under her pillow; plastered himself against her back. Her thighs rested on his. He buried his nose in her hair. She smelled so delightful in the morning. Always so fresh and sweet. He rested a hand on her hip, held her in place. She cooed her pleasure for him.

"You feel so good this morning." He murmured.

"So do you, daddy!" She wiggled her ass against him. God, he could rub his cock all over her body!

Daddy is it? Pushing the incest fetish hard, huh Candice? Fine by me, both Tina and Tammie have really blossomed in the past year. They have incredible bodies. Tammie has the most luscious curves, she's gonna be a knockout cheerleader. If not captain, certainly prom queen. And Tina has the tightest ass and longest legs. She looks fantastic on the volleyball court. I could stare at her backside all day. I'll play along.

"You like daddy's dick, little girl?" He teased. He ground his hips against her.

"Oh yes daddy. It's perfect for a sleepy morning screw." She rocked her hips, caressing his prick with her skin.

Who is she supposed to be this morning? Tina? Tammie?Here goes...

"God, cutie, your ass is so perfect. Love watching you play in those shorts. Could stare all day." He held his breath.

Giggle. Wiggle. Rock. Push.

"You like it? I think you like watching all of us. Tight shorts. Squatting, ass back for you to admire. Bent over, diving for balls."

Giggle.

"Admit it, most of the team have great ass."

That's new. Usually Candice focuses me in on Tina. She ignores all the other girls. She's really getting in to character as Tina. That's something she would say.

He pulled his pelvis back, slid his dick into the gap between her thighs. Her entire crotch was soaking wet. He slid right in, snug and happy. Her pussy-lips pulsed, cunt-cream flowed out all over his shaft.

"Mmmm, daddy, such a nice dick. Time to put in in."

"Oh yeah Tina. Do it."

She arched her back, tilted her pelvis. Her hand pushed him up, between her folds. The heat pouring off her body was scorching. A little shimmy and he was in. He palmed her hip again and pulled her back. He bottomed out on the first stroke. Damn she was tight! And wet! Furnace hot, too. Candice never felt like this before.

"Fuck!" She hissed. "I've wanted that like forever daddy!"

Well, maybe not forever. But certainly since waking up this morning. And really, who cared when your own father was banging your body so lustily.

He pressed his body against her, trying to feel every part of her. His legs matched hers, thigh to thigh, shin to calf. Her feet rested atop his own.

Wait, what? Candice is taller than me, has longer legs. I'm sure of it.

He wrapped the arm under her pillow around her front. Found her tit to play with.

Wow, they feel so much bigger today! Nipples smaller, though. Huh.

He started rocking her up and down on his cock. She kept one leg between her legs, doing a boogie on her clit. The other pressed his into her boob.

"Squeeze my titties daddy! Pinch my nipples! Oh, that feels so good. You like them? Oh! Oh!"

Her cunt-sheath really started pulsing on his shaft with every nipple-pinch. Something was off. Candice never felt like this.

He peeled his eyelids back, prepared to destroy the illusion. Blonde hair brushed his face! Last he checked, Candice was brown-haired. He lifted his head up for a better view. Tan skin! When she got too much sun, Candice didn't tan, she got freckles, like a red-head. He let go of her hip. Snatched her chin, turned. His heart hammered. Tina's gray eyes met his, smiling.

"Hi daddy!" Seeing his expression, she squinted. Her tongue peeked between her lips. "Something wrong daddy? You like fucking me, right?"

Holyfuckingshit!

His own daughter. For real. Enthusiastic. Sexy as hell.

"You bet I do!" He brought her lips to his. Flicked his tongue against hers, then deeper into her mouth. She tasted sweet as well. Like mint and, strawberries?

He broke the kiss. He grabbed her top leg, pulled her over onto her back. She rotated around his cock. A wet, sticky sound that turned him on even more. Her obvious lust intoxicated him. He draped her leg over his side. Scissored her other with his thighs. He began a languid, easy stroke in and out of her body. From this angle he could see all of her. Her proud C-cup tits, with taut little nipples perked up. She smiled at him, obvious enjoyment warred with lust on her face.

"Oh daddy! This week just gets better and better." She pulled alternately on one nipple, then the other. Her hips rocked down in time with his thrusts.

"Good place for a family vacation, huh?" This was nasty, jerk-off fantasy-level awesome! Lexi had promised this would be mind-blowing, but still. To have it happen was better than anything he could've imagined.

She laughed. Her pussy gripped and squeezed his shaft so perfectly. He felt that pleasure plateau that tells a man when he'll be able to really go for a while. It's a rare feeling, but he'd learned, since Lexi seduced him (he was man enough to admit it was her who lured him, not the other way around) to just let things proceed at their own pace. When he stopped rushing, sex, even with Candice, got so much better.

So, he pumped her for a while. Relished the feel of her body, inside and out. He wrapped one arm around her leg for leverage. The other hand rubbed all over her body. His fingertips brushed the smooth inside of her inner thigh. He traced circles on her flat stomach. Even pushed her finger out of the way to strum her clit for a little bit. The whole time she moved with him, stroked his dick with her cunt-walls. She cooed with every thrust. A sound he rapidly learned to adore.

For her part, Tina love the feel of her own father's hands all over her body. She'd always enjoyed his affectionate hugs and kisses, never outgrowing them. Now they were igniting her passions, leaving trails of desire wherever they brushed. Her skin hungered for his touch.

"Yes daddy! Squeeze my tits, play with my pussy! Don't stop, it feels so good!" She encouraged.

Hearing his daughter beg for it drove Perry wild. He mashed his thumb down on her clit and started rotated it. Her entire crotch was drenched, and her nub was tight and hard with her arousal. She bucked against him harder. It took every ounce of willpower for Perry to maintain his rhythm.

Gotta win my save vs. hot girl. Keep it together man! He laughed to himself.

Pretty soon Tina was thrashing about in orgasm. Her back arched, neck straining. Her eyes squinted shut as she concentrated on his dick in her pussy and his finger on her clit.

"Ah! Cuming! I'm cuming for you daddy! Don't ever stop fucking me!" She hissed through clenched teeth.

A wave of euphoria swept over Perry. He'd just fucked his daughter to a mind-shattering orgasm while she begged for more. This might set a new standard for how awesome sex could be!

His cock was absolutely slick with Tina's juices now. He sped up his thrusts. Tina's perky tits wobbled with each impact. She pulled her legs back, hooked a forearm through each one to hold herself open for him. He grabbed each of her breasts with a hand, squeezed them for leverage. He pulled her to him with every savage pump from his dick. His breathing turned to panting. His balls tightened.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" He warned.

"Pull it out daddy! Cum all over me! I wanna see it, and feel it! Please? Cum on me daddy?" She begged.

She fished between their bodies until she could wrap her fingers around the base of his cock. On his out-stroke she pulled up. He popped free, scraping deliciously against her so-sensitive clit. She pressed him against her slick folds, jerked her hand up and down on his shaft. Throughout, Perry never stopped pumping his hips. The urge to cum was overpowering. He stared hungrily at her body, splayed out for him and her hands and pussy, sliding all over his cock.

"Take it! Oh fuck! Cuming!" He shouted.

She squealed with joy as he swelled and spurted. Blasts of cum rained down all over her. The first shot hit her mouth. She licked her lips, pulling it inside. The taste was so sexy, her body exploded in another orgasm. Mindlessly, she continued pumping him. Cum fired from her daddy's dick to coat her tits and stomach and pussy and hands.

"Cuming again daddy! Cum on me!" She stared at his twitching, firing prick.

The sight of his daughter cuming with him, caught in the throes of orgasm intensified Perry's orgasm. He shoved his hips forward and roared incoherently. For long moments, the father-daughter pair vocalized their intense pleasure.

When Perry came back to himself, he realized Tina's hands had kept his cock hard. He could go again!

This just gets better and better!

He resumed pumping, enjoying the way her fingers encircled his dick. Tina blinked, noticed what he was doing.

"Oh daddy, you're still hard?" She smiled.

She let go, hopped up on her knees. She looked around the room, spotted the lounge chair and ottoman combination in the corner. It was dark leather, low to the ground. There was a TV remote sitting on the cushions. She ran over, tight ass flexing, boobs bouncing, the very picture of erotic youthfulness. Perry started after her. Tina saw her father lunge for her and squeaked.

Hand on his chest, "Hold on daddy. I have an idea." She batted her eyelashes at him.

Perry cupped a breast with one hand, an ass-cheek with the other. A dollop of his cum dripped from her nipple to his thumb. He leered, held it up to her mouth.

"Taste!" He commanded.

She licked it off, while he continued. "Oh? A naughty idea I hope."

Eyes fluttering, she replied. "Yum! Hmm? Um, oh! Yeah!" She pointed at the chair. "Lay down."

Reluctantly letting go, he stretched out on the cushions. Meanwhile, she turned on the TV. Navigated through the menu that came up.

"You want to watch a movie? Right now? Really?" He cocked an eyebrow.

Tina almost didn't hear him, so enthralled with the selections available.

Holy fuck!

"Not just any movie daddy. Let's watch a porno while we fuck."

Perry's cock quivered with lust. Damn! How did she get to be such a hot little slut?

"That sounds fun little girl. Cum sit on daddy's lap!"

Tina made a selection. There didn't seem to be anything saying it cost money to watch.

Maybe it's 'all-included.'

She straddled the chair and began squatting. She grasped Perry's dick and slotted it back into her pussy. She lowered herself onto him until her ass met his lap. She wiggled around, looked over her shoulder at him.

As the movie began, she asked, "Guess what it's called?"

Perry shrugged. He'd barely glanced at the screen. His attention was completely focused on her perfect, heart-shaped little ass grinding on his cock.

"What, baby?"

An impish smile played on her lips. She stirred her hips around. "It's called 'Daddy Does Daughter'. Said it starred a real dad/daughter team! Do they have that?"

Perry smiled back. Probably not. Just actors. No way would a real family allow themselves to be filmed and shown to others like that. Even if they were old enough. But let her have the fantasy.

On the screen, an older man and very young-looking girl sat together on a couch being interviewed. If they were actors, they were pretty good. While clothed, their hands were all over each other. He had an arm around her shoulder, hand cupping her breast through her top. She had a hand in his lap, squeezing and stroking through his pants. The interviewer was asking all kinds of questions. How long had they been members.

Wait, members? Members of—the resort?

What they enjoyed doing together. Where was the rest of the family, etc. It seemed they really enjoyed being watched. So their story went, anyway. Perry found himself sucked in to the fantasy. They played their parts well. The idea of making a porno for themselves, that only guests at the resort might see, really turned them on.

This doesn't seem like a regular porn video. Is this for real?

The first scene opened with the father eating breakfast at a kitchen table. The girl came down in a skirt and top that, while technically decent, left little to the imagination. She presented herself to her father, hands behind her back. He slid a hand up her skirt, between her thighs. The skirt raised, showing a bald cunt, no panties. He smiled at his daughter, began rubbing her pussy.

Perry pulled Tina back to his chest. He dipped a hand down to play with her clit like the man on the screen. She whimpered and pushed up against his fingers. His dick popped free, glistening and twitching between her legs. Whining softly she tilted up and got him slotted back inside. Sighing she settled down against him, rotating her hips the opposite direction of his clitty rub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.