That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Duke and Tammie

Duke stretched, lying half-awake, face-down in his pillow. The bed was so comfortable he didn't want to get up. Uncle Perry was right, this hotel was fantastic. He had a nice morning wood going. The silky sheets caressed his dick's underside deliciously. He shifted, hunched his hips.

Oh yes, that's nice! Wait, is that... ?

He moved his hand, felt skin. Soft, hairless skin. Bare ass skin! Struggling awake, he lifted his head and turned.

Tammie?

Only fourteen years old and already a nice body. Sexy curves in all the right places, and nothing in the wrong ones. Curved hips, tiny triangle gap between her thighs, heart-shaped ass, juicy and round. Two dimples dotted above her crack, soft lines all the way up her back. Blonde halo of hair spread over the pillow. He knew it hung to her shoulder blades. Bee-stung lips, curved in a little smile. She wasn't now, but when she bit her bottom lip in pouty thought every guy in school wanted to crush them with a kiss. He'd never gotten a glimpse of her tits, and didn't have a decent angle now, but when encased in a tank-top or bikini they were spectacular.

Dammit, have to pee. Don't you move, little girl! I got to watch your sister yesterday. Today we're alone and I'm up for anything.

He crept out of bed, tip-toed to the bathroom. He noticed, in passing that the room looked differently than yesterday. Mirrors all over the place, round bed, TV mounted, different phone even. Even the bathroom looked different, all tile and glass. It took a bit for his erection to die down enough so he could void his bladder. He flushed, washed and quick-brushed his teeth.

There, no morning breath to ruin things. He silently pulled the bathroom door open, stepped out carefully.

"Oh, yeah. Bring that meat-log back to bed, cousin." Tammie's voice froze him in his tracks. Her eyes transfixed him with their intensity. She had both pillows under her head, and the sheet was kicked off onto the floor. Her thighs were spread, giving him a perfect view at her pink pussy. The lips were completely bare, with just a little landing strip at the top. One of her hands was caressing the outer lip, fingertip brushing her clit. Her other hand was cupping one of her breasts, and they were indeed spectacular. D-cup, perhaps? Perfectly round, sitting high and proud, capped with half-dollar sized pink nipples. Her thumb brushed one, confirming they were nice and hard. His dick sprang back to full hardness immediately.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed. Her eyes lit up, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth. "You're huge! Like, porn-sized and all that."

Biting her lip, oh yes! I'm so gonna shove my cock in her mouth. Today. Like right now!

A calm clarity descended over him. He'd been so anxious about sex for so long. Every time he asked a girl out, shot down in flames. Even playing football, a sport that Terry liked but he was less enthusiastic about, did nothing to help. He ended sophomore year completely bummed, and more than a little bitter at girls.

Something about Tammie's expression, nakedness, blatant horniness told him it's all good! She's all yours.

Faked cockiness turned into real confidence. All his bitterness and anger drained away. Hands on his hips, he turned slightly. His cock swung back and forth in the breeze.

"Like what you see? Want somma this?"

"Oh I want! I likes very much! Can I taste it?" She was up, out of bed like a shot. Staring her down, he crooked a finger. She stood before him, eyes downcast, finger absently curling her hair.

She bit her lip, a whisper, "I've wanted you to be my first since we found out what sex is. In my, ya know, my pussy. In my, um butt. Even my mouth, I've never even touched a guy before."

Duke's eyebrows climbed off his forehead. "Never? I thought you were seeing Jason."

A shaking forefinger pushed down on his dickhead, let it spring back.

Giggle.

A head-shake, "We broke up right at the end of school. He wanted something, anything, but I wanted you."

She met his eyes. "I want you in all three holes. Today. My entire body. Now. Please?"

Her fingers found his shaft, and gently squeezed. Tammie wasn't being entirely truthful. She'd fantasized about him, yes. Even hoped he might take her cherry someday. Romantically, candles and soft sheets and music. What little porn she'd been willing to watch with Tina seemed cheesy and/or lame. Today she was so unbelievably horny, she wanted him to do unspeakable things to her. She wanted to be his little porn-star. This new fantasy totally overwhelmed all her previous teenie-bopper ones.

Oh yes, this girl is mine!

He turned to the dresser, "You got some heel ... s... ?"

No way were the clothes in this drawer Tammie's. The skimpiest blue bikini he'd ever seen. Platform sandals. Leather miniskirt, hmm. Corset?! Blue backless party dress. Aha! Boots! Platform go-go boots, to be exact. He held them up. Checked the other drawers.

Sex toys, don't need those. Next drawer.

Bunch of guy clothes, pants, shorts, etc. Mine? Next drawer.

Ropes/handcuffs/bondage straps. Maybe later.

Nothing else.

"Put these on."

"Okay." A whisper again. She bent over, tugged the boots on. Her luscious breasts swung side-to-side with the effort. They bumped and brushed his dick several times, not that he complained.

"Now what?"

He entwined his fingers into her hair. Palmed the back of her skull and crushed his lips to hers.

Yes! She tasted sweet. Lips like sugar.

His thrusting tongue met hers. They dueled for several minutes. It was only when he broke away, gasping, that he realized she'd resumed gently squeezing him. Now with both hands.

He yanked her hair. "Now, kneel down and suck me!"

She dropped into a squat like someone was shooting at them.

She licked around the head, collecting his pre-cum on her tongue. She kissed it, spread her lips around it until the head was completely inside her mouth. Her tongue tickled his glans. He let her set her own pace, it being her first time and all. After a few minutes, though, the squeezing got annoying. He tugged her back.

"Spit on it. Get it all nasty wet. Rub your hands up and down while you suck. See how far down your throat you can get it." He commanded.

"Yes sir!" She gave a three-fingered salute, followed by flipping him the bird.

But she did it. Spit several times and drooled all over his shaft. Her hands got slick, sticky strings linking them to her chin, and fluids dripped onto her heaving boobs. She started stroking him with both hands, running them up and down. After a few minutes, even threw in a little rotation. His head fell back, groaning. He pulled her mouth back onto the head. She started bobbing back and forth. Her hands and mouth were driving him insane. His hands rested on the back of her head. He hunched his hips forward, pulled her head to him a little more with each stroke.

Pretty soon he was pushing into her throat. Her tongue was lapping all around, like she couldn't get enough of his taste. She gagged and coughed, but kept going like a champ. More saliva drooled onto his cock, and dripped down. Wet, sticky noises filled the room.

Giving her hands a break, she cupped his balls with one. Her slick, gentle fingers spurred him to fuck her mouth more forcefully. Her other hand strayed to her crotch, tickling her clit. She hummed and groaned, when she could get breath.

"Fuck! Oh Tam, you nasty, sexy bitch! Fuck, you're gonna make me cum! Get ready to drink it."

A tingle started at the base of his dick. His hips started shaking. She switched her hand from his balls back to his shaft. Jerked him faster. Her eyes had been closed, lost in the taste, now they snapped open. Her pleading gaze begged him.

Without thinking, he pulled her mouth onto his shaft. The head popped past her tonsils. Expanded. A rush of jizz fired down her throat.

"I'm cuming! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!"

She swallowed the first several blasts. Her fingers rubbing her clit sped up and an orgasm smashed through her as well.

She rocked her head back, "Glug! Cuming! Glug!"

Rivulets of cum and saliva drained from the corners of her mouth. Dripped onto the expanse of her chest. Duke shook and only his hands on her head kept him from losing his balance. Moans of pleasure filled the room.

When Duke could think again, his eyes devoured Tammie.

"You look so fucking slutty-sexy kneeling there with my cum all over your face and chest." He flexed his cock in her hand. "Ready for round two?"

She stood up, "Oh yes! You gonna do my pussy now?" She turned around, wiggled her ass for him.

He smacked her ass, "Yeah, get on the bed. Spread your legs for me."

She flopped back, legs in a vee. Her entire crotch was glistening wet. She reached up, pulled a pillow down. Hips wiggling, arms outstretched, "C'mere stud. Fuck your cousin." This whole incest thing was really turning her on. Before, she'd ignored the fact that he was her cousin in her fantasies. Now it just made her hotter!

Fuck that's hot!

His cock jerked in anticipation. Climbing into the bed, he realized it was at the perfect height. He grabbed her legs with both hands, pulled her to the edge. Her pelvis was at the exact height for him to fuck her while standing. So, he did. Wrapping a hand around each booted ankle, he held her legs up and apart. He slid his cock in the groove of her pussy. The underside scraped against her clit.

"Ooh, like that!" She pleaded.

Her hips rocked up and down, cunt-cream coated the shaft. He ground himself against her. Looking down was better than any POV porn he'd ever watched. She was biting her lip again, concentrating really hard. She mauled both breasts, pulling alternately on her nipples. Both they and her pussy were bright pink. She looked so inviting, so ready. He swung his hips back.

"Put it in." He demanded.

Immediately, she complied. She pushed it down, into her pocket, shimmied her hips into place. Both of them were already soaking wet. With a long, slow stroke he slid into her.

Or tried to anyway. A couple inches in, he met resistance.

"Ouch!" She met his questioning eyes. "My cherry. You have to break it. It'll hurt, but that's fine. I want you."

Oh wow, she really was cherry. Blinking he tried to think. It was supposed to be painful for the girl. More so with a bigger guy; and he wasn't exactly small. He'd done a bit of reading, and come across something that said to bite the girls ear. Take her mind off the hymen. He'd give that a shot. It wasn't like he had experience with this sort of thing.

He leaned over, whispered in her ear, "You ready Tam?"

She nodded. He hooked an incisor in her lobe, bit down. When she took a breath to yell, "What the--?" He powered his hips forward. Resistance, then everything beyond got painfully tight.

What came out was, "What the—oh, ah, FUCK! Shee-it! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Then gasps.

Duke stopped. He leaned back to look at her. A few seconds, one eye peeked open. The other joined it, meeting his.

"Wow, um, that was a little more painful than I figured it'd be. And what the hell did you bite my ear for, fucker?!"

He shrugged, attempted, and failed to project studied nonchalance. "Hey, it's my first time too. You know that. You heard me bitching to Terry last month when you and Tina spied on us. Which so wasn't cool by the way. Hmm, maybe a spanking later for that is in order." He stared off for a moment.

Blinked.

Looking down at their joined genitals, he could see a small ring of red around his shaft. At least he hadn't gone soft.

"Anyway, I read somewhere about taking the girl's mind off breaking her cherry. I think I'm too big, or you're too little. Or both." Shrug. "How does it feel now? Stop?"

Tammie shook her head. "No way. Don't you dare! I want it all. Keep going." Biting her lip, she gave a sharp nod.

Duke worked his hips back and forth. He slid a little more inside with each thrust. She was tight, no doubt about it, but still wet. It took some patience, but after quite a while his cock bottomed out inside her. He held still, enjoying the hot, wet, tight feel of his cousin's cunt. He flexed his cock, bumping her inside. Her channel gripped him like a fist. Her pussy walls pulsed against him rapidly.

"Are you squeezing me? It feels good." He inquired.

Suddenly, her walls weren't pulsing; they were a velvet vise! "I wasn't, but I can. How's that?"

"Argh! Ah, maybe too tight?" The pressure vanished. The pulsing returned.

He sighed. "Better. I think I can feel your heartbeat. Sweet!"

She laughed and the vise returned with a vengeance! "Really? I don't think you're ... quite that far inside me."

Gritting his teeth, he withdrew. He rested a second, then pushed back in.

Yup, that's her heartbeat all right.

Using his grip on her ankles for leverage, the worked in and out. She arched her back, went back to mauling her tits.

"Fuck!" Her eyes rolled in her head.

After only a few strokes, another orgasm smashed through her. She shook, and pussy-juice washed over his balls. Her upper chest blushed.

She's cuming! Awesome!

The extra lubrication helped. He went to town, sliding his dick all the way out, until just the tip rested in her opening, then bottoming out, balls-deep in her welcoming hole. Wet, sticky slapping noise filled the room, punctuated by Tammie's moans and Duke's groans of pleasure. Tammie cocked her head to the side, so she could watch Duke's ass clench as he deliciously deep-dicked her hungry cunt-hole. This sight, and the steady increasing pleasure radiating from her pussy drove her over the edge again a minute later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.