That's So Wrong!
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3 – Tim and Candice

Tim groaned, and squinted into the morning sunlight.

Not again! He blinked, squinting around the room. Where the hell am I? Is this the same room as yesterday?

It couldn't be. Yesterday's room was a normal hotel one. This was anything but. The bed itself was round, with high-thread-count sheets and plush, velvet-covered pillows. Large mirrors were mounted on three walls, with floor-to-ceiling windows forming the fourth. There was even, my god! A mirror mounted to the ceiling above the bed. A flat-screen TV hung from a swing-arm in the corner.

Tim sat up. The room looked like a porno set! Complete with naked woman sleeping next to him on her side. Again. This time, though, it wasn't his younger sister. It was—his mom?

Oh fuck! She was smoking hot. Long, thin legs, topped by a tight ass. Bald pussy-lips and butthole winked at him from between her cheeks. Her tight, A-cup tits were topped with the cutest little pink nipples. They poked up at him, nice and hard. Her long brown hair splayed across the pillows behind her, tickling the side of his face. His cock sprang to attention.

He stroked himself, ever so slowly, while memorizing every inch of his mother's incredible body.

I could lay here all day and do this.

He leaned up on his elbow, to get a better view. She wiggled back against him. His cock brushed her ass.

"Mmmm. Yeah, m'rning sex babe. Stick it in." She begged. Her sleepy voice was so cute.

Do I stick it in, and hope she's not mad? Or go rub one out in the shower?

He vacillated back and forth for a minute. Much as he wanted to, and oh, did he ever want to, he couldn't be sure she was okay with it. He crept back, trying not to disturb her.

Her eyes fluttered. She squinted around, eyes searching. "Babe?"

Her eyes met his. "Timmy?" They dropped to his dick, hand still wrapped around it.

A bright, welcoming smile blossomed on her face. She turned her hips, presenting her ass to him. Her legs parted, just a little. She reached back, over her shoulder, looking him in the eye again.

"You want some of mommy's pussy baby?" She invited.

Tim gulped, nodded.

Holyfuckingshit! No way! This is awe-some!

"Good." She tilted her ass a little more. Showed him her pussy, lips glistening. Ready.

"Slide it in baby. I want it now."

"Oh, mom!" He gushed.

He slid back next to her, trying to line his dick up. After a couple failed attempts, scraping against her lips, she giggled the most delightful sound. Her hand moved between her thighs and found his dickhead. She brushed him between her folds, collecting moisture.

"This your first time, Timmy?" Her voice was soft, not mocking.

"Yeah!" He grunted, pushing forward.

The head slid between her lips. Wet, velvet heat engulfed the first couple inches. He was in!

"And stop. Calling. Me. Timmy!" He punctuated his commands, jabbing his hips forward. He bottomed out inside her. Her soft ass cheeks pressed against his hip bones.

"Ah! Yes! Okay, okay! You're a man, now Tim-o-thy!" She breathed.

She reached back again, clasped her hand around his neck. She pulled his head into her neck. Her hair tickled his nose. He inhaled, the scent of her hair and body washed over him.

"My darling Tim, you feel so good!"

For a long moment, he luxuriated in her scent, eyes closed. Her twat felt so tight wrapped around his shaft. She clenched her pc muscle rhythmically. Then a more potent scent intruded. He flared his nostrils.

What is that smell? Is that... ? Her pussy?

Had to be. His cock swelled. A new scent and he liked it! He grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out.

"Oh! Oh!" Long, low moans escaped her lips every time he bottomed out.

She was absolutely drenched. This was nothing like jerking off. This was light-years beyond whacking off to porn in his room. His hot, sexy mom made him a man, and it was glorious!

With that thought, his cock suddenly swelled, and he lost it. "Cuming mom, argh! Ah! Cuming! Sorry."

He involuntarily grabbed her hips, pulled her tight into his lap. His cock spat cum into her womb for what felt like minutes.

"Yes! Give it to mommy! I want it! Ah!" She pushed back into his hips, gripped his neck, fingers digging in.

A small explosion spread out from her welcoming cunt. Her nipples swelled, sympathetically. She knew there was a string of more orgasms coming, if he was up for it.

Tim slowed to a stop, his dick still twitching. Her pussy pulsed around him, milking him. He gulped air.

"Wow mom! That was ... Um, wow!"

Candice laughed. A delightful squeeze around his cock. "You done baby?"

Hopeful tone. He flexed his cock. Yup, still hard.

"Uh, I guess not. Can we keep doing it?" Almost pleading.

"Oh yes dear. Never stop. Never stop fucking me! So long as your dick is hard, fuck me again. Quick, get up on your knees. Try not to pull out."

Maneuvering carefully, he got up. He slipped out, until just the tip was still inside her, but never lost contact. She stayed on her side, ass tilted toward him. She twisted her torso, shoulders down on the mattress.

Her hazel eyes met his. "Just like that. Fuck me on my side."

He pushed back in. Wow! What a different sensation. Still wonderful, but her pussy walls felt totally different around his shaft. He put both hands on her hip and rocked her back and forth. His inward thrusts met her backward ones, balls cushioned against her thigh. The skin on her hip was silky-smooth. So fine. His hands slid up and down her leg, tracing passion heightening streaks on her skin.

"I think, ugh. Think I can go, ugh. Go longer!" He grunted. His cock felt like steel, but his orgasm was a long way off.

"Goo-oh! Good baby, oh! Mommy's got a good one, oh! On. The. Oh! Way!"

She pushed out above her head. She knocked a pillow to the floor. Her hands flopped about, searching for the headboard. When that failed, she arched her back, looking back for something to grab. There was nothing between her and the mirror mounted to the wall. The sight of her youngest son, face flushed, lust-filled eyes staring down at her body was enough. Her body exploded in the second orgasm of the morning. White, frothy cunt-cream bubbled out around Tim's dick.

Tim leered at her in the mirror. They shared a heat-filled look. She grabbed the covers along the bed's edge, crushing the soft material and part of the mattress with a death-grip. She pulled upward, arched her back and bounced her hips against Tim's pistoning cock. He looked so sexy, fucking her like his personal slut. She burned it into her memory. The image of him hovering over her for his very first fuck would be grist for many a future masturbatory session.

If she ever again needed to masturbate. She intended to break her other son in soon, too. In her mind's eye, Tim's face morphed into Terry's. Terry doing her for the first time would be ... oh, god! Explosion number three washed through her body, radiated out from her cunt to the top of her head, to the bottom of her feet.

Another fantasy image occurred: Tim and Terry both doing her. Spit roasting her. That was hot! Or, better yet, DP-ing her. She shuddered again. Or ... even better, swapping her back and forth for hours. Their personal fuck-toy. Another cum blasted through her. Her eyes rolled back. Was that the fourth?

Tim never stopped. Steadily, confidently now, boning her continuously. Pushing her arousal ever higher.

Then it was no longer just her sons playing with her, but the entire family! Both sons DP-ing her again, but now her brother slid his dick between her lips. Making her airtight. She could almost taste the fantasy. She wanted it. Depraved designs swirled in her thoughts.

Maybe this week? Hope surged in her breast.

Another explosion rocked her pumping body. Her fifth? Sixth? She was losing track. She'd already had her brother and one son. No reason why she couldn't seduce her other son. And, maybe her nephew.

She stared at Tim in the mirror, unseeing. In her mind, she pictured her sons pistoning their cocks into her pussy and ass. Bobbing her head on Richard's dick. Duke waiting nearby, Tina and Tammie double-team sucking his prick. Perry and Barbara were even there. They sat to one side, Barbara bouncing her curvacious body on Perry's lap, while they watched Candice take on the entire family. An incestuous orgy! Fucking and sucking all together. Another cum explosion. Her entire crotch was soaked.

"Oooh! Ah! Incest is best!" She shouted.

The orgasms were continuous now. One long standing wave of pleasure, from her toes to her crown. Her vision went white.

Candice's words struck a cord in Tim.

"Yes! Incest is best!" He echoed unthinkingly.

His balls jerked. A bolt of lightning shot from the base of his cock, through his piss hole. Back arched, head thrown back in release. Cum blasted into his mother's fuckhole. Stars flashed in his vision. Dimly, he heard someone yelling in pleasure. Was that his own voice?

He came for what felt like an eternity. His prostate turned inside out, squirted everything he had into his mother's womb. His fingers dug into his mother's hip. The bruising would appear later that afternoon.

Finally, he slumped over, cock still twitching. He blinked the sweat out of his eyes. He'd just fucked his own mother to a gut-wrenching climax. This was, without any doubt the best goddam day of his entire life. Bar-fucking-none!

When he could focus again, he watched his mother's body relax. Her hands released their hold on the sheets. Her back dropped down to the bed. She took a deep, shuddering breath. Then another. She blinked. Tried to focus on him. A quick head-shake. She blinked again; met his eyes this time. A smile lit up her face.

"Oh baby! That was so good." Another deep breath. "You keep doing that, and I'll spread for you on command. I'll be your little incest-slut."

She'd shared many a nasty fantasy with Perry over the years. But fantasies was all they ever were. Swinging/group sex, incest/age play, bondage/being tied up, exhibitionism, they'd talked about it all. Had many a good sex sessions watching videos or just fantasizing. They knew they'd never do any of it for real. They have four kids, and Perry's a deacon at Candice's brother's church. Too much to lose if something went sideways on them.

Ah, but then a Serpent entered the Garden. Another deacon's wife, Alexandra seduced both Candice and Perry. Separately, of course. She'd come back from her vacation transformed. When Alexandra, "call me Lexi now" held a pussy-juice coated finger under Candice's nose, then popped it into her mouth, Candice was hooked. That somehow morphed into swinging with both Lexi and her husband John.

John was even more delicious. She'd lost track of how many jizz loads she'd gleefully sucked out of his big yummy dick. Even John's relationship with his daughter Porsche seemed changed. More ... intimate. It was the Wolfes who gave Perry and Candice the pamphlet and contact info for the Paradise Cove Family Holiday Resort. An "it'll change your life, it changed ours" during a post-swap cuddle was too inviting to decline. After convincing Richard and his family to make the reservations with them, she'd been anxious for weeks until they left. Here things were already looking up and the week was just starting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.