That's So Wrong!
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 2—Tim and Tammie

Timothy Johnson (still Timmy to his overbearing family) groaned and stretched awake. Squinting against the morning sunlight filtering through the less than opaque he looked around the room. It was a standard, though well-appointed king-bed hotel room. Window beside, and TV opposite the bed. Leather lounge chair and ottoman in the corner. Closed bathroom door, with 2 nice robes hanging from hooks on the other side of the bed.

And—holy shit! A naked girl lying on her back not two feet from him, sharing the bed. Not just any naked girl, either. His own sister was sleeping next to him.

How did this happen? What did we do yesterday?

He shook his head, attempting to clear the fog from his brain. Unable to pull his eyes away, he took in the sight of his nubile sister spread in front of him. She'd kicked the covers off, one leg was cocked out to the side. Her entire crotch was wide open. A sparse mound of blonde hair coated her bright pink vaginal lips. Tim was no stranger to porn, and thought his sister's pussy one of the most delectable he'd ever seen. Her D-cup tits were flatter than he would've thought, but he had no idea that all-natural breasts look different than fake boobs when the woman's lying on her back. Her skin was flawless, tanned, nary a birthmark anywhere. Her finger and toenails were painted pink, of course. He'd seen those before. Oh, he could stare at her all day.

Is that wrong? His dick stood to attention. He stroked himself, admiring her beauty.

She twitched, shifted position and he jumped. Looking around guiltily, he slowly slipped off the bed.

Shower! Can jerk off all I want in there.

The creak and splash of the shower starting, followed by the door clicking closed and locking roused Tammie from her slumber. She yawned and peered around the room blearily. She stretched. If Tina was in the shower, it would be a while.

She lazed around, relishing the soft sheets. After a moment, she heard voices in the hall.

That sounds like mom, but that's not dad she's talking to.

She got up and grabbed a robe on the way to the door. She peeked through the peephole. Seeing no one, she shrugged on the robe, leaving it untied. She silently pulled the door open, and stuck her head out. At one end of the hall, she saw her mom with—was that Uncle Richard? Turning her head, she saw a short woman with long black hair strutting away. The woman had a string bikini and sandals on. And nothing else. Tammie admired the woman's tight ass, wishing her own bubble butt wasn't so big. (It isn't, but don't try telling her that!)

After the woman rounded the corner, as she realized there was a banging noise, and voices coming from the room across the hall.

Wow! Someone's going to town over there!

She heard the door next to hers open, so she jerked her head back, leaving just a sliver to peek through. Her dad and Aunt Barbara walked out, wearing the same white robes she'd seen her mom and uncle sporting. They strolled down to the elevators as well, arm-in-arm. Tammie frowned. Why would her mom be alone with her uncle and split off from her dad and aunt? And in different rooms?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.