That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 2—Terry, Duke and Tina

Tina tried to open her eyes, squinting into the morning light. She blinked, closed them for a minute. Tried again. And again. Third time was the charm. She brushed morning grit from her eyes. The sounds of multiple men snoring finally registered. She froze. She was lying on her side, facing a wall. She'd heard her dad and brothers snore before, of course. But always from the safety of a hallway, or nearby room. She slowly turned over. Froze again when someone next to her snorted, shifted position. Breath whooshed out when he resumed. Slowly, ever so slowly she rolled over to face the room. She peered over at the face next to hers.

Terry! She sighed in relief.

The sudden wave of arousal that swept her body, perked her nipples right up, flushed her vagina with heat and lubrication. She was in bed with her oldest brother! This was the grist for most of her 14-year-old's fantasies. She peeked across his body. Duke was asleep on the other bed. This was new. Duke was always sweet to her, but she'd never fantasized about being naked with him. For naked she was. She lifted the sheet. Terry was too. She couldn't see any clothes on Duke, and assumed they were all the same.

Should I leave? She hovered with indecision. Stay? Go? Hmmm.

Stay, and maybe explore her nakedness with Terry? Her sexy, buff, dreamy older brother Terry. Her naked, lying right here, and -sheet lifted again- oh, yes, erect Terry!

Or, go? Escape before someone found out she was sleeping with her brother (never mind nothing happened?) Well, nothing so far anyway!

She reached out, hand shaking, and slid her fingers down the underside of his penis. No, that wasn't right, his cock. It swelled up a bit under her ministrations. She wrapped her fingers around it, squeezing just a bit. It was warm, soft skin, but hard underneath. It pulsed with his heartbeat. She relaxed her hold, and stroked her hand up and down like the sluts at school claimed men liked. It swelled up, skin tight, and red. She bit her lip, studying him. She had no experience with penises, dicks, cocks, whatever. Terry didn't seem enormous, but his size felt good in her hand.

"Tina?" Terry's whisper startled.

She snatched her hand back. Slowly, her gray eyes shifted away from their study to meet Terry's. His expression seemed less angry and more ... concerned.

"What are you doing?"

She looked down. Duke was still snoring, which was why she hadn't realized Terry was awake. She took a deep breath, met his eyes again.

"I've never seen a real man, naked before," she confessed softly. "I've ... I've always had a crush on you." She forged ahead at his shocked expression.

"You're my big brother! Always staying calm when he," she tossed her head at Duke, "gets so crazy."

"You're my hero," she finished so softly, she wasn't sure he heard her. She couldn't meet his eyes.

"Well, Tina, I'd be lying if I didn't say you look really good these days. Volleyball really agrees with you."

She wiggled with sudden heat between her thighs at his compliment.

"If you want to explore, go ahead." His hand stroked her hip.

She shivered.

With a quickness that surprised both of them, she slipped under the sheet. Her head hovered right over his cock. Her hair tickled his legs. He leaned his head back, eyes shut, and grabbed and handful of the under-sheet with each hand.

She's fourteen. He reminded himself. Let her do this at her own pace. Telling her you're a virgin too won't make it any better.

"I wanna taste you," she murmured, just before he felt her tongue trace a line down his shaft.

It bounced involuntarily when he clenched his pc muscles. She giggled.

She wrapped one hand around him, just at the head. The other gently lifted his balls up. Her nose, and cheek and lips tickled him, feather light. He breathed deeply, keeping himself calm. This wasn't his first blowjob, though he'd never gone all the way with a girl. Yet. He did have something developing with one of the cheerleaders at school. She'd even gone down on him a couple times. While that girl had much more experience than Tina, the nature of Tina's interest, her obvious enjoyment was turning him on something fierce.

He registered the change in Duke's breathing. He glanced over and met surprise. While Tina was completely under the sheets, the bobbing head right at his crotch was ample evidence of sexual activity. Tina was kissing each part of him, followed by a lick. Kiss the head, lick. Kiss the side, lick. It was driving him wild.

He glared at Duke. Mimed pretending to sleep. Duke leered, wagging his eyebrows. Terry stared him down, eyes narrowing. After a moment, Duke raised his hands in mock surrender. He shook his finger and rolled over, breathing deeply.

"Tina!" he hissed. Duke's breath caught, then resumed.

That motherfucker better not ruin this! He shouted his thoughts at his cousin.

"Tina."

Her face peeked up at him from under the sheet. Her eyes darted around. Noticed Duke's back with obvious relief.

"Am I doing it wrong?" Her luminous eyes blinked.

"No, not wrong. Take all the time you want." He encouraged. "If you're gonna do that though, you should put it in your mouth. That feels the best."

"Like, a real blowjob," she agreed.

Duke snorted, and Terry almost lost it right there. Tina's eyes darted. She stared at Duke's back for a long moment, but he resumed his heavy breathing. Another long moment, her eyes narrow.

Finally, she shrugged. She glanced at Terry, gave a grin and ducked back under the covers. She popped the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around. Terry groaned.

A blowjob from my hot, fourteen-year-old sister, this is so, so wrong. But oh, so so hot!

She gripped the base in her hand and started bobbing her head. Her tongue slithered out tasting all over. It dragged across his glans deliciously. Without warning, his orgasm erupted. The head swelled up in her mouth. His hips bucked off the bed. She grunted and pushed him deeper into her throat.

"I'm gonna—cumming, Tina! Argh! Cumming!" He shot stream after stream of cum, filling her mouth.

She swallowed eagerly, humming all the while. After an eternal moment, his mind cleared.

"You know, you didn't have to swallow it. If it didn't taste good, I mean."

Tina flipped the covers back. She popped her lips off with a smack.

"I know, but it didn't taste bad. It was kinda hot, actually." Her hand slid up and down on him, saliva providing plentiful lubrication. He'd lost no hardness.

"I'm ready." She stuck her tits out at him. Defiantly, "I want you to be my first. Right now." She lifted herself up; squatted over him.

His eyes were saucers. "Tina, wait!"

His eyes ping-ponged from her face to Duke's back, and back again. "Are you sure? I mean—right now?"

She smiled, rubbed the head between her pussy lips. Once he was slotted, she lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Yes!" Her breath hissed out. "I've wanted this since, like forever. No more waiting!"

She bottomed out. She'd broken her hymen three years ago, when she still did gymnastics. She laid down on top of him, her so soft breasts and hard nipples rubbed across his chest. She tucked her head under his chin. Her breathing tickled his neck.

She sighed, contentedly. "I can't believe we finally get to do this. This is the best vacation. Ever!"

Terry caught Duke rolling over with his peripheral vision. Turning his head slightly, so Tina wouldn't know he was looking, he gave his cousin a glare.

You'd better take this one to your grave. You fuck this up, and I will kill you!

Duke just gave a fake smile, and pulled his hand out from under the covers to give a thumbs-up. He nodded his head and motioned for Terry to continue. His hand slipped back under the sheets.

Is he... ? He is! Fucker's whacking off to me losing my virginity with my own sister! This is a seriously fucked up situation!

Tina flexed her pussy muscles around his shaft. All thoughts of stopping fled.

Aw, fuck it! I don't care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.