That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 2 – Richard and Candice

Richard struggled to wake when the dawn sunlight shone through the window. He'd been having such an erotic dream. The sexy Asian receptionist had been rubbing her tight little ass into his lap. He felt another brush, and he groggily struggled to focus. He cracked his eyes but the light streaming through the sheer curtains blinded him. He snapped his lids shut. Another brush against his crotch. Barbara, his wife, must be curled up against him. It had to be her ass pressing into his morning wood. It felt really good spooning against her. His shaft slit in the groove of her buttocks. He humped forward, enjoying the silky feel of her skin against his dick.

"Mmmmm, babe, you feel good," he whispered.

He hadn't made love to his wife in several weeks. When they were first married, they'd enjoyed making love frequently. Sometimes several times a day. After Barbara had Duke, though, Richard found his interest waning. Barbara didn't want to do it for several months after the birth, and by the time she was amenable again, Richard found himself fighting his growing desire for the young Asian woman they'd brought over from a sister church in Thailand to work as a secretary. He didn't know her story, had no need to pry. It was enough that she needed their help, needed to be out of Thailand.

But she was beautiful. Diminutive, demure, curvacious, quick to smile. A hard worker. She arrived just when Barbara began to show. After almost a year of no sexual relations with his wife, working so closely with such an attractive creature tempted him powerfully. In a last-ditch effort to avoid adultery, he pulled some strings to find the woman a well-paying job elsewhere in the city.

Her thanks for that favor left no doubt what she'd do to repay him. Though he never took her up on the offer, his frustration spilled over into their marriage bed. Now, they were lucky to make love once or twice a month. He'd resorted to stashing an old computer full of interracial porn in an unused filing cabinet at work. The allure of a tight little Thai, or Filipina or other Asian girl now fueled his many masturbatory sessions.

God, why is my voice so hoarse?

"You too honey," she replied.

Honey? That's a new one.

One hand reached back to rub through his hair while the one on top wrapped long fingers around his hip. She pulled him tightly against her. He slipped one hand under her pillow and pushed his nose into her hair. Breathing deeply, he inhaled her scent.

Odd, does she smell differently this morning? Must be that hotel shampoo.

His other hand reached around to clasp her breast. After such an erotic dream, he needed release.

Such a tight handful.

Her nipple was a pebble under his palm. She thrust her chest out, rubbing her tits against his hand. He pinched her nipple, rolling the hard nub between his fingers.

Why does it feel so small today?

She arched her back, rubbing her ass against his dick until it was throbbing with desire.

"Put it in babe, it's time." Richard crooned.

In the back of his mind, he knew something wasn't right. By now though, the small head was doing the thinking. If Barbara was willing, so was he!

She lifted her leg and shifted her hips. She reached down and pulled his cock into the vee of her crotch. She cupped the underside of his shaft, pushing it against her pussy lips. Lubrication washed over him. She closed her legs, trapping his hardness between her thighs. Her fingers, slick with her juices now, rubbed all over the head. Her hip thrusts resumed. His dick slid back and forth against her skin. Waves of heat rolled out of her pussy, caressed his cock, drenched it in her fuck-oils. He resumed thrusting against her. Every time he pushed forward, she pushed the head against her clit, tickling it. The soft nub sent jolts of pleasure every time it rubbed against the sensitive spot on the top of his cock-head.

Richard could barely think, he was so aroused. "Inside babe," he demanded. "I want you now!"

"Oh Perry!" She husked. "Don't you like it when I tease you? My pussy is kissing your dick. God, I'm so wet for you this morning!"

Perry? What on earth? And when did Barb learn to talk dirty like that? What's going on?

Richard's body continued moving, on autopilot while he fuzzily tried to clear his head.

"Barb," he moaned, "you're driving me nuts! Put me in, please!"

She giggled, a delightfully non-Barbara sounding laugh.

"Barb? Barbara?" The hand she was running through his hair gripped him. She pulled his head against her neck.

"You're fantasizing about fucking your sister now? You dirty, dirty boy! First our daughters, now your sister? God, your incest fetish is getting out of control!"

Incest? Now that's completely wro-Oh!

She arched even more, and pushed with the hand on his dick. The head popped into her opening, weeping with arousal just as his hips thrust forward. Wet! Boiling heat! His cock bottomed out in her cuntal sheath.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "Fuck your dirty sister! Fuck me hard!"

Barbara never, ever talked dirty while they made love. She always expressed her love and desire cleanly. Had Richard been able to think clearly, he'd've realized just who this had to be.

So wrong!

But he couldn't think, his body was on autopilot. He grabbed her hip with his top hand, and wrapped the arm under her pillow around her small, tight torso. The pebbles of her nipples scraped against his forearm as she writhed in his arms. He pulled her pelvis to him, slamming his dick in and out of her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!" She begged over and over. "So dirty! Fuck me Perry!"

Richard didn't even notice the name any more. Her body felt so good against his. On some level, he knew something was going on. Something very, very wrong. But he didn't care. Her pussy felt too good wrapped around his dick. In his mind, he was fucking the little Asian receptionist from his dream. Her pleas and moans spurred him on. His hips pummeled her now. Her pussy gripped and squeezed his dick every stroke.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.