The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

The final straw that pushed Major Mike into the long-planned defection was the inspection squad from central headquarters that included the unit of interrogators with no patience for survivor reluctance to betray other pockets of resistance.

The inspection group acted like they were in charge of the entire operation even though his band of fighters were distantly detached from the central authority now and he had allowed them free rein more as a courtesy rather than any sense of loyalty to orders from a suspect chain of command.

He knew his well-organized force of almost seven hundred fighters was unusual in that the females outnumbered the males and the original active duty members now numbered far less than the motivated survivors they had recruited along the way. It was no longer a case of uniformed members of the military attempting to influence and control the actions of disorganized civilians but a cohesive unit of survivors with a decidedly military core of trained professionals.

The headquarters unit appeared to enjoy their work and the screams of the female prisoners brought sharp looks from the disgusted fighters under his command. He allowed it to go on for almost an hour and then sent Corporal Sandy into their tent to ask the leader to meet with him at the flagpole.

The leader was so young that Major Mike wondered if he was straight out of one of the training schools established right after the opening salvos of the conflict and the major losses of the invasion. His name was Cartwright and he wore the rank of a one-star General on his shoulders. Mike wondered how such a travesty could have occurred in the military services but chaos makes for strange happenings. It was obvious that this immature General considered Mike and his unit to be deviating from the "talking points" of the higher headquarters and he had no patience for insubordination of any kind even if the supposed errant unit was highly decorated and successful in the post-debacle operations on the western front.

"Yes, Major, is there a reason for interrupting my interrogation session? Your interrogators have been most lax in squeezing these sources for their information. These vermin have been barely touched and are quite resistant in their attitude to authority. My specialists are having difficulty in breaking them and their obstinate disregard for their required obedience."

Mike was tempted to tell the General exactly what he thought but he was exhausted and felt that he was totally burned out from the constant lack of understanding by the higher command. He later admitted that he regretted his next action was to simply produce his sidearm and dispatched the clueless senior officer with a single bullet between his evil beady eyes. From that point forward the scene was set and his personal security team wiped out the remainder of the inspection unit without any verbal comment.

There was no going back now.

The only way forward was to move to safer ground and to establish some sort of non-military base of operation that would work for eventual existence as an anti-government force dedicated to survival and fair treatment for all who believed in freedom from control. His personal security team burned the camp to the ground and buried the evidence remaining from the inspection unit deep in a deserted mine shaft where it was unlikely to be discovered. He decided that the unit was too large for covert movement deeper into the wilderness and broke it up into three smaller fighting forces keeping the main headquarters and logistical support group with his camp. The other two units could move faster through the challenging terrain and report back to him if they encountered any difficulty. They abandoned the heavy trucks and long range artillery section after spiking the barrels of the long guns. A lot of their supplies were transferred to horseback and it was easier moving through the rugged virgin forest. The lack of road in the area was actually a plus in their favor because the only way they could be confronted would be with an air drop or strafing efforts by drones or air support.

He issued the order to bypass any survivor trace elements because he wanted to move out of the area of operation of the San Diego central command without much visible presence. His efforts to establish a smaller footprint must have been working because there was no air traffic and the radio didn't indicate any effort on the central command part to resume contact. The disorganization he had seen back in San Diego indicated that they had other priorities on their mind and that his unit was "small potatoes" in the big picture. That was just fine with him just so long as it lasted long enough for him to move his force to a safe area to rebuild his logistical base and expand control of a larger defensive area of control.

The looters were getting few and far between now and the only opposing elements were the little groups of survivors who seemed eager to join up with a force that saw things from their point of view and not that of some invisible government so far away that it seemed totally unreal.

Sandra, the attractive middle-aged former mayor of a town in the area informed him that there were still a few small villages that to the best of her knowledge were still in operational control and would make fine outposts for his area of control. It seemed like a good plan to Major Mike and he dispatched scouts to the geo-coordinates that the former leader had given him.

Instead of pumping her for more information, he spent the next few hours simply pumping her full of his forceful spunk delivered with special delivery in exciting positions and with enthusiastic vigor. She was vociferous in her enjoyment and Corporal Sandy checked to make certain it was all in pleasure and no problem existed within the tent.

He prevailed on the pretty corporal to join them and soon she was gobbling up the ex-mayor's pretty muff whilst he spread her sphincter wide to take his cock in like some magical salami doing a disappearing act just as if in a circus. Her compliance with their demands was infinite and she cooperated no matter how kinky they were with her feminine assets.

Mayor Sandra persuaded Mike to spread her brown eye as well and he was not one to shirk such an opportunity that didn't come too often in these turbulent times. He finally feel asleep between the two females spooning corporal Sandy's pretty backside and allowing Major Sandra to fondle his posterior and becoming better acquainted with his pulsating prostate. It was so nice that he was almost purring like a kitten sipping a plate of milk.

The night was unusually quiet and that should have been a comfort to Major Mike but he was strangely disturbed because it also meant that the creatures of the forest were frightened for some reason and they cowered inside their lairs waiting for the dawn's early light. When they went silent and motionless like that when not even a blade of grass was stirring, it made Mike search the dark in every direction suspicious of the slightest sound carried in the cool night air.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.