The Military of

The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Major Mike stood outside the command post looking at the clouds forming overhead with the cool ocean breezes and a hint of rain in the air. The staff meeting had broken up early because the General had a golf date that he was loath to postpone for a mere update on recent developments in his area of operations. Besides, a well-known professional golfer was scheduled to be part of the foursome that would participate in the "charity" event. It was actually to fund alternate sites for their "infected" removal squads to cleanse the urban areas of unsightly human remains still lying in dark corners and vacant lots.

He had managed to keep his mouth shut about his concerns because he had the distinct feeling it would fall on deaf ears in the meeting with only field grade and general grade officers in attendance. He thought the agenda would have been much more effective if they included the technical assistance of the junior grade officers and even the high-ranking enlisted ranks with expert opinions on tactics and creative options for future field operations.

Now, they were all locked into this silly plan of the higher-ups to clear the remainder of the wilderness areas of all survivors and looters showing no mercy regardless of gender or age. He thought that it was the worst possible course of action because it would do nothing but solidify the opposition to the military efforts to pacify the region and would most likely lead to a war of attrition that would sap the resources of government controlled populations.

Corporal Sandy was waiting in the Humvee and he shook his head in the negative without going into verbal detail. She was smart enough to know the meeting did not go well at all.

It was time for him to put Plan B into operation even though it would label him as a "defector" and a person to be dealt with as ruthlessly as they were already dealing with the remaining survivors and the looters that continued to plague the military units attempting to clear the western region.

He was glad now that he had kept his fighters, both men and women, away from the base residents because he saw the interaction as a sort of contamination of resolve and focus. The rear area folks were just not clued in on the actual reality of life in the non-government territory and he could easily see that they would probably never appreciate the danger and the stress of dealing with death and destruction on a daily basis.

Major Mike decided he would be moving his fighters outside the inner line of defense and look for a more remote area to set up his camp in the period before returning to the fray.

The area he picked was one that had been primarily populated by Hispanic residents prior to day-zero and that was the fact even to this day. He felt it was reasonably secure despite the lack of military units in close proximity. The limited resources of the populace and the lack of things of value made looting a non-issue and the survivors in other areas had no interest in moving into a Hispanic majority area where the language was a problem. In effect, the immigrant population was protected from the ravages of conflict between the non-Hispanic populace survivors, the mixed bag of looters, and the military acting under orders from the government forces directed by leaders on the other side of the country.

He took inventory of his fighting force which had been bolstered by recruits from the recent unpleasantness and discovered that the females actually outnumbered the men. That surprised him because he had noticed no lowering of morale and their effectiveness in the field had actually improved.

The numbers of the unit had swollen to almost six hundred personnel counting both officers and enlisted. He changed the designation of the Unit to a Battalion (+) to indicate the fact they were reinforced by additional forces. He requisitioned no less than two dozen armor-plated vehicles from the motor pool where they were just sitting and not receiving proper maintenance for lack of interest by the rear-echelon troops and poor leadership. Now he had a mobile unit to screen his movements for the slower trucks and scout the routes of advance. Some of the proposed terrain in his area of operation was more open than the covering forest areas of the north and he would be more vulnerable to enemy attack.

Each of the armor-plated vehicles carried a crew of four and he decided that the crews would be evenly divided between male and female with two females and two males on each vehicle. His experience had shown him that the mixed crews worked better together than a single gender crew the results are what really counted.

The crew of Mobile Unit Two (MU2) consisted of a pair of former Mormon wives who still referred to themselves as "Sister Wives" and a Mutt and Jeff combination of a huge former wrestler and a small corporal who had found employment as a valet for a car parking organization. The wrestler was called "Big Mike" or "The Sarge" and he had already sampled both of the women's female assets just so they wouldn't get jealous of each other. The other fighter was called "Willie" and only the older former Mormon wife had the good fortune to discover that Willie was not his given name but the title of his huge cock that dangled down between his legs like some alien appendage with a mind of its own.

The older woman was called Rebecca and she grunted and groaned mightily as she did her best to stretch her slit to welcome the unexpected surprise into her secret garden. The huge shaft rototilled her passageway like an instrument of mass destruction causing her to gasp and clutch the blanket to keep from losing her balance.

The other younger female fighter was called Laurie and she was a playful sort of personality. She enjoyed treating the wrestler to her kinky brand of anal Lingus tickling his deeply buried prostate with girlish amusement. The big man groaned and swore he would never leave this little angel of mercy that managed to hit his trigger with absolute certainty like a master gunner of tongue.

After a shaking down period, it was decided that Laurie and Big Mike were a couple and that Rebecca and Willie were well-suited to each other. In fact, neither the females nor the males were tempted to switch to the other couple because they were so well satisfied with their own good fortune. Of course, Rebecca did her best to hide her partner's unusual size from her Sister Wife Laurie because she was certain no female could resist trying him on for size once they had seen what was on offer.

When Willie was driving, his partner would often sit on his lap bouncing as they drove over the rough terrain. Rebecca was able to achieve massive orgasms in record time between the combination of impressive stuffing and vicious potholes. Laurie was generally the focus of Big Mike's attention and she showed him how versatile she was with her mouth and tongue in other areas as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.