The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

There was a strange orange glow in the sky the next morning and the odor of the wood smoke had gotten a lot worse. It prompted Major Mike to send out three separate patrols in a fan to the north and the east to see if they could locate the source of the irritating fumes. They actually didn't see the smoke in the air just a hint of it being a lot closer than was good for comfort. The advance party came upon a bloody site where it looked like the evaders had executed some of the captives they were dragging along with them. He had seen this before on several occasions and it was a positive sign in his opinion because it meant they were getting desperate about being followed so closely by such a large pursuing force from the government.

He personally viewed the scene and saw that most of the victims were older less mobile individuals who were probably slowing the escaping looters down in their effort to escape. It was a familiar pattern and he was glad they didn't have any young ones with them or they would have been on the ground as well.

Since they were making good time and he didn't want to get too close to the looters before he could formulate some sort of action that would allow him to include the blocking force as part of their plan, he allowed his fighters to bury the victims in a large mass grave properly wrapped in old tent material to give them privacy in death.

One of the scout patrols returned and reported that the glow of a humongous forest fire in the foothills was visible crackling brightly on the horizon to the east. He could tell from the terrain maps that the fire would most likely be channeled more to the north and not directly at his position and that there were at least two fairly wide rivers blocking its movement to the west. Still, the smoke could be a major problem later in the day and their progress was exposed to risk of being slowed considerably.

He decided to make a wide sweep to the east avoiding the main area of smoke and still following the evaders on a parallel course to the north. He had done similar tracking operations of that nature before only for a different reason than a forest fire.

A young female Sergeant called Holly came into his command post and reported that the blocking force was in position and would be able to move laterally to sit astride the evader's route with little difficulty. It was good news and he celebrated by opening a new bottle of Johnny Walker and offered a small jigger to the sweating but attractive runner. The exercise she got from constant movement in the wilderness had toned and shaped her long lean legs and flanks to the point that they were totally devoid of any hint of fat. That would normally have meant a lot less curves in the right places but it did not seem to be a problem with this girl and he looked at her form bending over for the shot with a suddenly enthusiastic urge to discover the tightness of her entryways.

"Sergeant Holly, I appreciate your dedication in bringing this intelligence to me so quickly. I see that you are quite at ease in the forest and that you have honed your field skills far better than others. You must have been raised in the country and not in the city like so many of our fighters."

The pretty nubile fighter with the inviting flanks almost blushed at the compliment and Major Mike saw that she was receptive to his advances from the way she coyly smiled and rolled her curly hair in her fingers.

"Thank you, sir, I have been in the unit for almost a year but before that I was a park ranger in Utah and being in the woods is second nature to me."

Major Mike poured her a second Scotch and let his other hand rest innocently on her hip with the tips of his fingers just touching her curved cheek almost to the gap of her crack. She was not unaware of his liberty with her young and eager flesh and turned slightly to one side so his fingers did manage to slice into her crack with little effort. She completed his explorations by bending down further and spreading her legs to get her balance right in front of him. Her little moans of pleasure were so obvious as he studied the geography of her backside that he had no doubt of her anal receptivity.

He reached up and drew the flap of the tent shut and quickly yanked down her military trousers exposing her ready heart-shaped bottom waiting for his attention. He went immediately to her already moistened slit and entered without asking permission. They locked into a "Doggie" position and she showed him her stamina in taking it as hard as he could deliver the goods. She make no objection when he started to beat a sharp tattoo on her cheeks with his demanding palms and her orgasm spurted sticky female juices on the insides of his legs and soaked his hanging sacs with her liquid emissions.

Mike dug his fingers into her slender hips and pulled her back hard into his groin when he knew he could not hold off any longer. The draining of his spunk was so deliciously tingling and satisfying that he rested on her back and allowed his weight to hold her motionless with his long shaft still hard and still buried deep inside. When she started to restlessly shift around, he pinned her prone to the mattress and she relaxed in full surrender to his will. Then, he started all over again, pumping until he was able to deliver another sweet load of creamy spunk to her demanding void. It was the start of a wonderful day and he was certain that once they were able to cut off the evaders escape route, the operation could only end in a successful conclusion and another commendation in his record jacket. He hoped that there was a plentiful supply of females in the combined looter/survivor group to boost the numbers of breeding candidates sent to the re-stocking farms over in Nevada. He already knew the children were virtually non-existent in this group and that was probably why they were able to evade so successfully.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.