Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 31: For Crying Out Loud - Before the Energists

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: For Crying Out Loud - Before the Energists - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Early Morning, Friday, February 14, 2003

Our main alarm clock went off at our usual, but ungodly time 4:50am. I still could have used another hour or two's sleep but since Kaleigh needed to get up early for her work, I've played the dutiful, loving boyfriend-fiancé by resetting my sleeping habits to hers. Most mornings, she has been a true 'up and at um' type person, who after a couple of minutes stretching would jump out of bed and get to the bathroom. Kaleigh regularly would be in the shower before I made my appearance to do my morning business. She often would cry and whine if I didn't jump in with her to wash and rinse her golden hair.

This morning however, she was pretty much out of it and wasn't making any show of getting up. I figured she was still pretty pooped from all our birthday activities and figured I would let her sleep for one or two 'snooze' cycles. When the alarm went off for the third time, I gently nudged Kaleigh to get her roused.

"Paawlease just let me sleep five more minutes. Please, please, please," she groggily said as she rolled over to face me, and buried her face under my pillow.

"It's already been 15ish minutes since the first alarm, baby. It's now five after five and you've got to be at your club at 6:15, don't you?" I said to her as I rubbed her shoulder, and along her back.

"I'm just so sleepy-tired. Plus, my stomach is fluttering a bit right now," she groaned with her head still buried.

"Well, you had a long stressful day yesterday, and you didn't eat anything last night. You were out of it before I was able to get your dinner in here. Your stomach is probably letting you know it's famished." I ran my hand down over her side and wiggled it under her tight, toned tummy. "Come on baby girl, let's get you up and ready for your day."

Kaleigh grumbled a little more but she finally stretched and crawled out my side of the bed as I held the sheet and comforter up out of her way. She leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek, but she suddenly stopped, dropped her hands from my shoulders to her stomach, and said, "I've got to get to the toilet. Oh lord, I don't feel good."

I hurriedly followed her into the bathroom and held her long blonde hair up out of the way as she bent over the commode and heaved what little junk she had in her stomach. I rubbed her bare back and tried to soothe her as she threw-up a couple more times before she leaned back into me and said, "Gawd, I hate throwing up ... How can you stand there, rub on me and keep my hair out of the way without wanting to throw-up yourself? I just can't handle someone being sick near me. It makes me want to hurl myself."

Before I replied, I reached over to the bathroom counter and got a glass of water for her. "Here Kaleigh, swoosh your mouth out a few times." I rubbed her back some more as I responded to her query, "I'm not immune to 'wanting to heave' when someone is being sick, but I've dealt with sick spouses, sick step-kids and/or my elementary school kids before. You'll get used to it when you really have to deal with it." She gargled the water around her mouth a couple of times as I spoke, and then she spit the nasty water into the toilet.

I reached over her kneeling body and flushed the commode to get rid of the foul smelling fluids. After a minute or so, she said she was feeling better and I helped her up. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she chuckled and said, "I'm glad it's too late for you to take back your proposal. If you saw me like this yesterday morning, you'd have run for your life, instead of giving me this beautiful pink diamond ring." Kaleigh rolled her engagement ring a few times before she smiled at me in the mirror and softly said, "I really like this ring, but I really, times a million, love you! Thanks for taking care of me just now and thank you, thank you, thank you for this and my amazing birthday experience."

"I love, a million plus one times, YOU. And you're very welcome for your birthday presents. I hate you were sick there, but I'll be here for you anytime you need help or comforting." I reached for the bottle of Listerine and poured a capful of my 'Cool mint' liquid. "Want to use this or wait a little longer?"

"I'm feeling a lot better now. On the rare time I'm sick, I usually feel pretty good after five, ten minutes, unless it's the flu or something major. Oh, uh, sure, I'd love to get this yucky taste out of my mouth." I gave her the cap of mouthwash, refilled it and rinsed out my 'morning breathe mouth' as well.

After Kaleigh spit her mouthwash out, and rinsed it with a small glass of water, she whacked me on my bare ass and said, "I've got to pee, can you turn the shower on for me, uh, us. You need to get your funk off too." She pinched her nose with her right hand and finished with a laughing, "P-U!"

After I spit out my mouthwash, I replied, "Yes m'lady. We both definitely need to get our funk off this morning." I reached into the large shower stall and turned the hot water on. As Kaleigh sat on the commode with her head in her hands, she still looked fairly pale. I asked, "Are you sure you're alright baby? Even with your tan, you're looking a little Casper-ish, right now."

"Yeah, just a little dizzy and slightly queasy there for a second ... Gawd, who knows what brought that on. I'm never just a little sick like that." She sat back and grabbed the toilet paper and completed her business before she stood up and flushed. "Your turn on the throne, my good man. I'll see you in here in a second or two," she said as she once again whacked me on my ass.

Kaleigh had a good start on washing her tanned body by the time I got into the shower. When she saw me take a peek at my watch, she asked, "How much time do we have? I've got to be out of here by six, six oh five, at the latest."

"It's 5:35 right now, so we better focus on getting your hair washed, so you can quickly dry it and be on your way," I said as I reached around her wet body and grabbed her bottle of shampoo.

"Crappola!" she semi- bellowed as she reached down scratched my balls. "I really wanted to have play time with this fellow here, especially now when and where I'm in control of the action."

"Well, that definitely would be a great way to start the day, but uh, I'm not sure we even have time for a super quickie AND get your golden mane of hair done AND get you dressed and out the door by 6ish." I poured a good handful of shampoo in my hand and worked it into her wet hair. "You better use your hands to finish washing your body too," I chided her as she tried her best to get something started between my legs.

"But I want this," she whined as she stroked my hardening cock. "And it's Valentine's Day today, so I should get what I want on Valentine's Day, right?"

"God Kaleigh, you're incorrigible!" I said as I swatted her hands away with my sudsy hand. "Tell you what; we can play later this morning when you take your lunch. Just tell Jason or Jami you'll be gone for a little while and we can meet back here. I just have a 9am meeting with Dr. Barrett this morning and then I can get away anytime you can."

"Well alright," she softly whined as she spun around to face away from me. I guess I can call you and let you know when I can get away."

I could tell by the silly grin I saw on her face as she turned around, that she had some other scheme percolating in her pretty little head. Just as I reached back up to finish washing her hair, she bent over and thrust her butt back at me. As I reacted, Kaleigh reached between her legs and almost captured my now erect cock. With that slight forewarning signal, I was barely able to jump back ahead of her hand, and quickly smacked each of her hard round ass cheeks with a soapy hand.

"Behave now," I said but I should have known that those ass smacks wouldn't stop her. Kaleigh simply kept up her butt wiggling actions and backed up until I was backed up against the shower wall. We both were laughing as I repeatedly swatted her wet ass cheeks.

"Please Mike, let me put him in and you can shampoo and condition my hair with me like this, can't you?" I felt her hand pull my cock down and then press it up into her slippery pussy opening. "Oh yeah, that is what I need to get my day started right." Kaleigh leaned forward a little more to get a better angle and then pushed back to drive my hard cock up into her hot passage. "You're DOING me and you're also doing my hair. A girl couldn't ask for more from her new fiancé."

"Oh lord, Kaleigh," I said as she slammed her bubble butt back onto my trapped crotch. "If ... if you get fired today, don't go blaming me for it." I moved my hands up around to her front and palmed her firm tits and used them somewhat guide and add to her thrusting motions. "Good lord, Kaleigh, you started this foolishness here, but I'm about ready to finish it for you, for us."

With my shoulders pressed against the back of the shower for leverage, I matched her rhythmic thrusts with my own powerful lunges. After ten or so strokes, I felt one of her hands rubbing her clit and the other trying to capture my wildly swinging balls. When she started her pleasure driven staccato vocalizations, I knew she wouldn't last a lot longer. I wasn't going to be too far behind her as her hot rippling pussy muscles were generating amazing sensations within my groin.

"Ooh gaawd, cumming Mike, I'm oooh cumming, gaaawd, yes!" she cried out as she ground her spasming pussy against the base of my ejaculating cock. I roared out my cry of relief and then pulled Kaleigh's attached body over to the right on the shower seat. She leaned forward and slowly rocked her hips forward and back on my hard but spent cock.

When she finally lifted her head and body back up, and leaned back onto my chest, she giddily said, "I'm the boss. I won't get fired for being late, so this was MOST definitely worth it. I uh can tell that you didn't uphold your end of the deal though." She paused and tilted her head to the side to look at me and saw a somewhat confused but satisfied look on my face. She laughed at me and finished, "I thought you were supposed to finish shampooing and conditioning my hair. What happened there?"

"Hah! You were the one who said I could do that while you did the 'humpty-dance' with me. I didn't agree to any such deal m'lady." I chuckled in reply to her misguided assumption on my previous duties. "Now if you want to sit here on me, I will help get the remaining shampoo out of your hair but I doubt we'll have time to condition it; unless you're really OK with getting to the club later than 6:15." I looked at my watch and saw it was now 5:48.

"I'm Ok with being a little late. Jami will be there to open up at 6:30, and I really want to put my hair up in a French braid today, so it will be pretty at the dinner and show tonight. Can we condition it, so it will be easier to put up please?" She lifted up a tangle of her still soapy hair to emphasize the need to do that request.

"I'll do whatever you need me to do baby. I'm not in any rush. I was just worried about you getting over to the club by the time you said the other day." I moved my hands up over her arms and pushed her head forward under the hot water. I massaged her scalp with my finger tips and then worked them through her tangled hair to rinse out any of the remaining shampoo.

"Ooh Mike, you really know how to make a girl feel good by doing her hair ... along with other feel good things." Kaleigh clenched her pussy muscles around my slowly deflating cock as she concluded that brief compliment. The added pressure within her tight pussy forced a little of her hot fluids out and around our mashed together crotches. "Ooops, good thing we're in here still and can get cleaned up real quick too," she chuckled as she felt the hot liquid soak the base of my cock and her butt cheeks.

"Yes indeed. Can you reach the conditioner please?" I said as I ran my fingers and hands a couple more times through her wet blonde hair.

When she leaned forward to snag it, her pussy pulled part way off my semi-hard cock, which allowed more of our combined fluids to run out over my crotch.

"Oh no, no! He can't go anywhere right now," Kaleigh exclaimed as she stopped her forward motion to get the bottle of conditioner and sat back down on my lap. "You need to slide forward with me, to keep him right where I want him. Ready?" She slowly leaned forward again and I did my best to move forward with her as she grabbed the conditioner.

"Here you go." Kaleigh handed me the bottle and I poured out a good amount and rubbed it into her long wet hair. "Oh yeah, that feels nice, I love the sensations from your hands and from down below too!" she moaned out as I worked my hands through her hair.

"Ok baby, we've got about five minutes to wait," I softly said as I moved my hands down over her shoulders and along her lean torso. Kaleigh groaned as she leaned back onto my chest and slowly did a figure eight pattern over my captured cock.

"I'm going to enjoy every second of those five minutes too," she cooed out. "See, I told you, you could do this and my hair at the same time."

"Well, this wasn't exactly like you said, but I'm not complaining." I replied as she continued to grind and weave on my hardening cock. When she started to slightly bounce on it, I reached up to pinch her nipples, which basically acted as an on-switch for her turbo-powered fucking motion.

After a minute or so of her hammering down on me, Kaleigh pulled off me and held her position just above my cock as she rapidly frigged her clit. She surprisingly didn't shout out anything like she always has done when she orgasms. She just forcefully drew air in and out through her nose, grunted loudly and suddenly flooded my cock and balls with a double deluge of her hot lava-like pussy fluids.

I was flabbergasted as I watched her impressive squirting exploit. Normally Kaleigh just gushes a lot of fluid when she has powerful orgasms. She had never forcefully ejaculated like that with me or anyone based on her previous descriptions with Lyndy or the other girls. After I mentally encoded what I just saw, I suddenly realized I better grab hold of Kaleigh as her legs lost their strength and she started to slump down and forward.

I got my hands around below her heaving breasts and pulled her body back against my chest. My hard, aimed high cock acted as a brake when Kaleigh's wide spread butt slid down along my stomach to my crotch against my 'slide stopper'. It was a little uncomfortable having her dead weight body bend it down, but it wasn't near as painful as that bending on the Sunday morning after Dani's funeral.

Kaleigh was semi out of it for a few more minutes, so I gently lifted each of her legs up and placed them between my legs. Then I leaned her body and head forward under the still hot water and used it to help revive her, as well as providing a start to rinsing the conditioner from her hair.

As I rubbed and rinsed her hair, she slowly turned her head from side to side and finally turned it completely back to me and asked, "What happened there? That was an incredible feeling but I don't recall what really happened."

"Kaleigh girl! If what just happened was caught on video, your mind would explode in disbelief at the sight. You didn't just gush out some of your pussy fluids there," I shook my head with big turns for emphasis. "Nope, nope. When you pulled off me and furiously rubbed your clit, you literally erupted. TWICE you violently discharged a cup or so of your hot juices!"

"No way!" she exclaimed in stunned amazement. "Nah, that didn't happen, did it?"

"Oh yeah, baby, your pussy was a true blue exploding volcano there. Instead of molten lava, you erupted two separate times with molten pussy fluids." I then pointed up to a spot half way between my belly button and my nipples. "Look, your hot sticky fluids completely inundated my lower body and splashed up to my chest here. See how sticky my chest hair is here? And look down my legs, the water has washed some of it away but feel how sticky it is down to my calves."

"No she-ite! Holy Cow!" She ran her hand back over my chest and felt the stickiness there. "I don't know how or why I did that. You're, you're not uncomfortable, upset at my doing that are you?"

"Lord no, Kaleigh," I softly yammered. "I was just flummoxed at your explosive display there. I love that you have such awesome orgasms." Kaleigh still looked unconvinced at my feelings on this, so I added, "Baby, please don't ever think I won't like you gushing or squirting like that. AND more importantly, don't EVER try to hold back on your orgasms. I absolutely love to see you so overwhelmed with pleasure that your body responses like it does."

Her smile returned to full brightness as her strength returned to her once shaky body. She pushed up on my legs to stand up and quickly finished rinsing the conditioner from her hair. As she was doing this, she said, "Can you lather up the loofa again and wash from my stomach on down for me. We need to get a move on it here unfortunately."

At 6:22, Kaleigh had her hair dried and put up in her favorite French braided style. She had on a pretty workout outfit underneath her black 'Fitness for Boomers' track suit. As she headed out the door, Kaleigh turned to kiss me good bye and said, "Can you call the club and tell Jami I'm on my way, and should be there hopefully by 6:35, 6:40." She started to walk to her car but turned back towards me with a humongous smile to ask, "Are you still wanting to meet for some fun time at lunch time today?"

"I'd love to baby," I replied in a normal tone of voice. Then I dropped it done to a whisper level and said, "But I'm not sure you'd have enough female lubricant left to allow easy entry into your tight love tunnel." I made a startled face to match hers when she comprehended my semi-humorous zinger.

"Michael!" she shouted out. I knew I got her good with that one as I believe that was the first time she actually called me by my full name. "Oooh you. You'll pay dearly for making fun of my 'moment' like that!" She shook her fist at me a couple of times, snorted once and then blew me a kiss as she turned towards her car. As she opened her car door, she said, "Remember to call Jami, please. I'll call you too later this morning. Love you, you evil man!"

"Love you too, and will do my little volcano woman."

"Michael!" she shouted one more time before she pulled her car door shut and backed out of her spot. We waved at each other as she sped off to her fitness club.


9:15am

"Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Dr. Barrett," I said as I sat across from her large oak desk. She told me my tenure and promotion portfolio was one of the best prepared documents she's seen in her three years on the job here at Alabama. "I had a couple of colleagues who showed me their T&P documents and I just tried to combine the best aspects from each of them."

"Well Michael, without wasting any more time, let me be the first to offer my congratulations on becoming Alabama's newest associate professor. Everyone on your review committee, Dr. Smyth, Dean Westerfield and myself were all impressed with the meat and potatoes of your document as well as the wonderful presentation of the meal." Dr. Barrett stood up and reached across her desk and I matched her move to shake her hand.

"Thank you again."

"You've done a great job with all three phases of your work responsibilities. It impressed me that your immediate bosses, Dr. Smyth and Dean Westerfield wrote that you completed most of your research projects without having access to Ph.D. assistants. Why is that?"

"Well, in our department, we have Exercise Science and a Physical Education Pedagogy Ph.D. program, but not a Motor Behavior program, my main teaching and research area. The graduate courses I teach are foundational to both of those programs, so my classes are always full but not with students who are here to specifically work with me.

I've been lucky to have had a couple of Master's students who were very sharp and were really interested in my line of research. They helped me with some of my data collection, analysis and the writing processes. They were co-authors on a couple of my publications and presentations."

Dr. Barrett smiled and said, "I saw that on your vita and your submitted research items. That was another good aspect in your materials. We like to show interested students that they can become published during their graduate school career here at Alabama. So why aren't you getting Ph.D. students coming here to work with a young researcher like yourself?"

"Well, it would be great to have Ph.D. candidates come here to specifically study and work with me like our other department members get, but that would entail creating a new Ph.D. line or program."

"And why can't we do that if you think it would help us here?" she queried me.

"I suggested it but the other Kinesiology faculty said it would be a duplicate of what Auburn is doing, and they also doubted that ACHE (Alabama Commission on Higher Education) would approve that new program here. I know the folks at Auburn and they are doing good work in the motor behavior field, but their main focus is different than mine. I think I could present a good chance for a new program here."

Dr. Barrett nodded her head and jotted down a few things on a notepad but acted like she wanted me to continue with my argument. "Still, I or we have to be realistic about gaining a new program track. Completing all the needed paperwork and preliminary research/survey work, without a clear cut ACHE approval, honestly would be a waste of my valuable time and energy. I think I could get a few more studies completed without the hassle of developing non-guaranteed program."

Dr. Barrett set her pen down and folded her hands together before she said, "I see. What if I have one of my staff members do a good chunk of the needed background and paperwork, would you like to see about starting a 'motor-cognition' Ph.D. line of study?"

"Oh yes, ma'am! I'd love to have a Ph.D. program built around my area of study." I was grinning from ear to ear as she really piqued my interest here. "I'm impressed that you've done your homework on the main focus of my work. Most non-kinesiology folks simply see us as 'PE coaches' or possibly physiologists. Motor-cognition is definitely how I would label my line of work."

"Well Michael, your work, your letters of recommendation all point to a strong future and I sure would hate to lose you to another school with the resources needed for your area of research. Again, let me get someone to help you come up with a plan for a new program. I'll be in touch with you soon, once I'm through with the fires still burning in my backyard here. Again, congratulations and we're excited to have you as a new associate professor here at Alabama. Just so you know, your new rank will go into effect this summer, not in the fall as was the case with previous advancements. We've budgeted for the increased pay to start with your summer salary. Roll Tide!"

"Roll Tide! Thanks for looking into and agreeing to work with me on this possible motor-cognition program." I was up on cloud nine as I turned to walk out of her office. When I heard her call my name, I turned back to see what else she had to say.

"Did I hear and see some other type of major news on the Dr. Nevins' front?" She was smiling at me as I looked back at her with a slightly confused expression on my face. Dr. Barrett chuckled at my confused look and continued, "I saw a beautiful pink diamond on an absolutely beautiful and ecstatic young lady's finger yesterday. This young lady couldn't say enough good things about her new fiancé, and how he encouraged her to start that amazing fitness club during her time here at Alabama."

I didn't know whether to smile at her knowledge of Kaleigh and me, or to begin working on my reasons for dating and proposing to an Alabama student. I didn't know whether Dr. Barrett knew that our relationship started after Kaleigh graduated or not, and I definitely wanted to set that fact straight, if I needed to here.

Again, Dr. Barrett read my facial expressions correctly and said, "Relax, Michael. Your lovely fiancé told both Mrs. Sorenson and me that your relationship didn't start until after she graduated. Ms. Plyer even said you initially tried to put off the relationship because of your work concerns." Then she almost knocked my socks off with her next comment. "If you had turned her down and I heard that before today' T&P announcement, I doubt I would have granted it to you."

My jaw probably needed to be picked up off the floor upon hearing that. With a stone cold facial expression, she then added, "Because if you turned down the opportunity to have a relationship with such a superbly intelligent, personable and absolutely gorgeous young lady, you obviously didn't have the intelligence required to be a tenured professor here at Alabama." She paused for a few seconds then laughed at her semi-humorous twist on the start of our relationship.

When I smiled and nodded my head at her explanation, she really laughed and said, "You have a double dose of my congratulations now. I hope both of you and Ms. Kaleigh continue to be the happy, joy-filled couple I've seen here these past couple of days."

"I hope so too Dr. Barrett. Again thank you for your kind words and best wishes. I really am a very fortunate guy today. Have a great weekend."

"You too, Dr. Nevins."

As I shut the door to her office, I let out a huge sigh of relief and saw her secretary giggle at the release of my consternation. When I smiled at her, Ms. Dann softly said, "I'm sorry for laughing there Dr. Nevins. However, Dr. Barrett told me she was going to have a little fun with you this morning, and said she would leave her door open so I could hear it. Congratulations for both your major accomplishments."

I shook my head with a huge grin on my face as she told me of Dr. Barrett's wicked little scheme. "No problem Ms. Dann. You can tell Dr. Barrett that she got me in there." As I walked to the main exit of this her large office complex, I said, "Have a great weekend, Roll Tide!"

"Roll Tide, Dr. Nevins."


11:45am

"Sorry baby, but I'm not going to be able to get away for our long lunch hour of fun," Kaleigh whispered into the phone after our opening salutations. "Oh, congratulations on getting your T&P!" she then exclaimed.

"What? How did you know?" I said with some bewilderment as I hadn't told her my good news yet. "No wait; I know how you found out. You learned that yesterday when you had Mrs. Sorenson and Dr. Barrett here, huh?"

"Yupers. Dr. Barrett told me you earned it as we talked after her visit and membership session. She made me promise not to tell you though ... Boy that was a tough secret to keep, especially during my 'event'. I think I would have told you anything if you just asked," she laughed as she said that last part.

"Well, I can think of ways to make you pay for that evil secret keeping mission of yours," I chuckled into the phone. "Oh, by the way, Dr. Barrett busted my balls a little bit today, about almost turning down your invitation to date. I must say, you two are criminals. Very intelligent ladies but criminals none the less, you and Dr. Barrett."

Kaleigh huffed out a laugh and then replied, "I liked her, more so than Mrs. Sorenson, as she was just genuinely interested in me and how I got my club up and going so well in such a short period of time. Oh, that is why I can't get away right now. Since Kim and Janet's radio spots started last Wednesday, we've been slammed with people coming into the club. I also have a WVUA TV reporter coming over to interview me at 1 o'clock today. The station manager was impressed with the radio spots and just wanted to spotlight a young, go-getting, Tuscaloosa entrepreneur, ME!"

"Well m'lady, you've earned a double dose of congratulations then too! That is what Dr. Barrett said to me as I left her office in a semi-flummoxed state this morning. I'm very proud of my intelligent, personable and gorgeous fiancé!"

"Thank you sweetie! I'm sooo glad we took the time to wash and condition and then braid my hair this morning. I would hate being on TV, if my hair wasn't done up nice like it is now. Thank you for that," and then Kaleigh's voice dropped to a whisper when she added, "and all the other fun things we did this morning too."

"Ha! It was my pleasure baby; it definitely was a pleasure this morning. Well, I'm not going to keep you here on the phone when you have clients or future clients in need of your expertise. Good luck with your interview as well."

"Thanks! Oh, the station manager said my interview would be on second during the 5pm news tonight. Do you think we can hang around until after it comes on before heading up to Hepzibah?"

"Shouldn't be a problem. We may have to drive 216 to get there by 6:15ish, but we should be good with leaving after it comes on the tube. Take care and have fun with the interview. Love you!" I replied to her question.

"Yuck," Kaleigh responded at my mention of taking Hwy. 216. "Love you more!" she fired back with gusto before she hung up the phone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.