Before the Energists
Chapter 30: Lovin' Every Minute of It - Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Lovin' Every Minute of It - Before the Energists - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

I smiled at my disheveled and discombobulated blind beauty. While she was as strong and confident as Wonder Woman a few minutes ago, she now resembled a delicate, fragile flower. However, with what I had planned for her now, I knew she would soon return to the powerful and passion-filled lady, whom I just asked to be my fiancé this morning.

"Would you like to have the opportunity to atone for your falsehood?"

With her voice still barely above a whisper, she replied, "Yes."

"Ok then," I said with an unyielding tone. "Stand up please and move your feet apart, please." Kaleigh, with her arms still bent and held high, amazingly stood straight up from her crossed leg sitting position without stumbling or losing her balance. She quickly spread her feet at least four feet apart and stood stock still, except for her high, pushed out, heaving breasts. Kaleigh sure was impressive, both in her graceful athletic movements and in her pure natural beauty.

I moved in front of her and stood there in silence for a good two minutes. Her breaths came in uneven spurts, which made her firm breasts dance a small amount before my eyes. The only clue she had to my whereabouts during that time was when I gingerly lifted each of the dangling nipple clamps and laid them outside of her hard puffy nipples. I loved how she held perfectly still, except for slightly opening her mouth as I touched her nipples with the clamps. She held her breath and her breasts stone solid still, as she felt the touch of her previous tormentors along her swollen buds.

Instead of clamping her nipples again with them, I reached up and unhooked the clasp from the gold chains and slipped them out from behind Kaleigh's chin strap. With no further need for that tubing, I also took it off from around her ears and her neck. Kaleigh sighed out loud as she realized I wasn't going to clamp her nipples again.

I bend down and softly placed a light kiss on her tense lips and then stepped back from her. With her legs spread wide, her beautiful fleshy outer pussy lips were separated and attractively hanging down for me. I was tempted to turn on the clit vibrator, which hung just below her lovely light blonde star, but I decided she needed to feel a taste of discipline for her ill-begotten words before she was given pleasure.

I waited another 30 seconds or so before I reached up and pulled one of those meaty pussy lips down and away from her cunt. I heard her suck in a sharp breath of air at the unexpected manhandling of her slick lower lip. I then ran the rubberized hook of the small nipple clamp, with its small teeth over her stretched lower lip. Kaleigh froze completely still and didn't breathe for a good 30 seconds as I toyed with the small clamp along her pussy lip.

Kaleigh couldn't help herself as she let out a long drawn out, "Ooooh gaawd," groan as she felt the bite of the rubber coated teeth on her sensitive female tissue. I chuckled lightly as I knew she only felt the beginning stages of this torment. I then took the gold chain on the end of that clamp and pulled her left pussy lip down, forward and backward before I let it dangle down between her legs. As I did this, Kaleigh definitely vocalized her discomfort, as she loudly groaned, "Ooooh dang, dang, dang, oooh jeezeeee," in response to this new torment.

I looked up at her face to see her nose flaring out as she rapidly sucked in oxygen and blew out carbon dioxide from her lungs. Kaleigh once again proved how tough and strong-willed she was for not flinching at that sharp, unexpected sensation.

I decided to give her a small reward for her stalwart behavior, and leaned in to lick and suck her other fleshy pussy lip into my mouth. The pussy juices coating her puffed up flesh seemed extra sweet and tangy, so I extended my tongue out as far as I could and ran it down and up her hot, wet slit.

Kaleigh undeniably appreciated my current actions more than the other as she cried out, "Yes, lord, oooh yes, yes, yes, just like that," as I fluttered my tongue and lapped up as much of her womanly juices as I possibly could in my twenty or so seconds of feasting between her legs.

As I moved away from her hot pussy, I loved how she initially tried to follow my head with her hips but then she quickly returned to her previous stationary position and softly apologized, "Sorry for vocalizing without permission, and for moving after you. Please forgive me."

"You're forgiven. I know it is very difficult to control yourself when you're primed and ready to pop like that," I replied back to her. When I sensed that she was relaxing after my words, I lightly ran my fingers along her right slick pussy lip in order to lull her back into a deeper sense of misguided security. After I heard her sigh lightly on my third pass along her slippery lip, I grabbed hold of her puffed flesh and stretched it down away from her cunt. Then I quickly set the other rubber coated clamp onto her wet meaty pussy lip.

"Oh lord," she sharply said as she felt the rubber teeth bite into her tender flesh. As expected though, Kaleigh didn't flinch or jerk at the onset of that sudden sharp pressure between her legs. I then pulled on the gold chain like I did with her other pussy lip.

I gave both gold chains a slight tug, which caused her to exhale sharply with a couple of "Oooh dang, dang." I released the gold chains, which allowed her mind to focus on the new biting sensations in her nether regions.

I reached over to the chair and grabbed the double roll of quarters to which I previously covered with soft fur and attached a small pipe-cleaner like loop. As she breathed with short, rapid gulps; I silently slipped the clamps' thin gold chains through the fuzzy pipe-cleaner loop and locked the clasps. I then lowered the approximate 1/3 pound weight down between her spread legs and set it to swing in a small circular arc.

"Ooooh dear gaaaaawd, ooh, ooh dang," she cried out as her pussy lips were pulled in a circular pattern between her legs before it slowed to a stop. Kaleigh's pussy was stretched straight down by the fur covered quarters. To top this all off, she had the small clit-clamp with the micro vibrator hanging down just below her golden star pussy hair.

I looked up at her face and saw that she had her lips curled inward against her teeth and her nose was flared out as she continuing taking rapid, staccato like breaths. After I let her get accustomed to the sensations down between her legs for about 15 seconds, I lightly tapped all three of the clamps and watched Kaleigh drop her head down as if she could see what was happening through her eye mask.

With her elbows still held high, Kaleigh threw her head back cried, "Oooh sweet jeezes, that fucking pulls me to the limit but feeeeels sooo sur-er-prizingly gooood toooo!" When I set the dangling quarters on a small circular looping pattern, she sucked in a large amount of air before exhaling with a long slow, "Oooooooh gaaaawd that feels increeeed-ible! Gaawd Mike, I'm lovin' every minute of it, oh this, what you're doing to me right now."

I stood up and moved off to the side as I watched Kaleigh sway and moan out as that swinging weight stretched her pussy lips in a small circular arc. When the weight slowed down, I saw her move her hips in a small similar path to add some additional momentum to the roll of quarters. I smiled at seeing this and softly asked, "You ARE lovin' every minute of it, aren't you?"

Kaleigh stopped her hip motion and took in a deep breath before she huskily replied, "Yes and no." I was about to ask her to expound on her answer when she anticipated my response by saying, "It, those clamps are pulling me, my privates like demons but oh gawd, they are also sending sparkles from my pussy, through my recovering nipples and to my head. Oooh lord, without vision now, the colors and array of lights within my head are exquisite!" She twisted her upper body around like she was trying to get her right elbow down around her crotch when she added, "I sooo badly want to play with my clit and my pussy. Gaaawd, can't you see how much I'm dripping down there?"

"Ha, I sure can baby," I replied to her little question. "It's a good thing those teeth are designed to dig in when they are pulled or start to slip. Even with all your pussy juices, they shouldn't slip off." As I talked with Kaleigh, I picked up the final little toy for her magical mystery experience from the towel covered chair. I then positioned the chair at the end of the table, at an angle where the video camera would have a perfect view of her final magical activity.

I stepped around behind her and calmly asked, "So you'd like to have something to stimulate your dripping pussy right now, huh?"

She succinctly replied, "Yes," and stood statue still as she realized I moved behind her back. She sucked in another large amount of air when she felt my right hand reach around and cup her full, firm breast. I gave Kaleigh's breast a nice squeeze, and then released it as I backed away from her. I slowly rotated the last of her mystery tormenters in my left hand.

"Ok Kaleigh, I need you to take one good size step forward please," I said to her. "Good, now you need to turn your body about 30 degrees to the left ... Well done." I wanted to add a little confusion within her mind, so I asked, "You need to slowly bend forward at the waist until I tell you to stop. I'll be right behind you in case you lose your balance."

Kaleigh started to bend over a little too quickly, so I softly instructed, "Slowly Star." She immediately complied, and I could see she wasn't in any danger of losing her balance. I then moved a little to the side of her to judge her forehead's distance from the dining table. Noticing it was going to be a few inches shy of where I wanted it to rest on the table, I stopped her action with it three inches above the table.

"You need to inch forward a little bit Star, but keep your head still. Understand?"

"Yes," came her quick reply and she slowly shuffled her feet forward until I told her to stop. Her long blonde hair hung down over the front of her shoulders and some had fallen down across her face, onto the dining room table.

"Ok Star, listen to this complete instruction before moving," I softly said to her. "First, I need you to slide your feet out wider like before. Then you'll SLOWLY lower your head down until I tell you to stop. Keep your back straight, like you have it now please. You may slowly begin your tasks."

Kaleigh inched her legs out, which also lowered her head until it was about an inch from the table surface. I smiled as she slowly started to lower her head down and gently bonked her forehead on the table surface.

"Ow gawd," she said surprised at the abrupt end of her current task.

"Oh, sorry Kaleigh, I wasn't paying attention to what you were doing there," I half-heartedly apologized with a slightly humorous tone to my words. "Are you Ok? Comfortable like that?"

"Yes and yes," she softly replied to my double query.

"Good, good." I waited another 30 seconds before I lightly ran my right hand all over her sheer lace covered butt. I purposely approached her wide spread dripping wet pussy several times but never touched either of her clamped pussy lips or the partially displayed brown bud of her anus.

I waited another 30 seconds after taking my hand off her ass before I reached down between her spread legs with the small black silicone butt plug. This little device was about three inches long and tapered from a narrow tip to about two inches in diameter at the base. It had a thin flanged end after it narrowed to a ¾ of an inch sphincter neck piece. When I bought this, I made sure it included a vibrator component as Kaleigh hadn't had anything wider than my finger up her bottom and the vibes I thought would help counter any major discomfort she might experience with it.

I slowly ran the tip of the non-vibrating solid plug between her stretched pussy lips, from her vaginal opening to her clamped clit and back a few times. Each time I was at her cunt opening, I pushed the tapered plug a little further in and then moved it out to run it up and down her slick slit. Kaleigh wiggled her hips as she felt this wonderful toy slide part way in and between her pussy lips. Her soft moans also let me know she appreciated this new pleasurable sensation.

On the sixth circuit, I pushed the plug all the way into her cunt to let her feel its complete length and width. Her pussy muscles spontaneously contracted around the thick end of the silicone device and locked it inside her wet cunt. Kaleigh obviously enjoyed this as she huskily responded, "Oooh that feels good."

I tugged on the flanged end a few times, which stretched her inner pussy lips and muscles, but didn't completely remove it. Kaleigh softly let me know she wanted it inside her as she pleadingly said, "No, no," each time she felt it begin to stretch her as I pulled on the flange.

After pulling and pushing on it several times, I applied gentle but continuous pressure on the flange and pulled the plug completely from her juicy pussy. Kaleigh let me know she wasn't fond of my action. However, it was indeed a butt plug, so I definitely wanted her to experience this new toy in its 'proper home'. The shiny black plug was definitely lubed well from its time in her pussy, so I didn't feel the need to add any additional lubricant.

I moved my left hand over her butt and spread her cheeks even wider apart with my thumb and fingers which caused Kaleigh to breathe in sharply as she suddenly came to the realization of what was about to happen. When I touched her puckered anus with the tip of the plug, she slightly clinched her cheeks and sphincter muscles. Thus, I softly said, "You're going to need to relax back here for me Star. I think you'll like this if you just relax."

I held the tip against her anus and watched as it reflexively contracted against the anal intruder. I lifted my left hand from her butt and swatted her hind-cheeks semi-hard a couple of times to see if that sudden stimulus took her mind off the tip at her backdoor. Surprisingly it worked and the slick narrow end slipped into her about half an inch. Kaleigh let out a long sigh at feeling the initial invasion and I softly complimented her with a "Good girl, good, good girl."

I put my left hand back over her cheeks and spread them apart a little more as I kept up the constant pressure on the plug. I had read somewhere in an erotic story that if the person pushed out like they were doing a '#2' job, that the anal intruder would slip in easier, so I softly said, "Gently push like you're going to the bathroom Kaleigh."

When I heard her grunt softly, the plug slipped nearly all the way in. I knew the wide base would be a challenge, so I pulled back on the plug and quickly pushed it back into her. Kaleigh softly cried out, "Oooh gaawd Mike, that thing is splitting my ass in half."

She then grunted loudly as I pulled it slowly out and said, "We're almost there Kaleigh, almost there." I then pushed and twisted the plug with a little more pressure and the wide base of the plug slipped beyond her anal sphincter, which immediately clamped down tight on the small neck piece.

"Oooh gaaawd, I'm stuffed. I uh, I don't know if uh, I can keep that thing there Mike. It uh, hurts pretty good and doesn't uh, feel as good as the clamps." Her anus pulsed around the silicone neck of the plug as she still was pushing against this large anal intruder.

I lightly spanked her butt cheeks, which I saw caused the roll of quarters to swing and pull on her pussy lips. Shortly thereafter, I noticed that her anal muscles had relaxed and she started to moan a little as the other sensations she just talked about, kicked in. I stepped behind her and leaned forward to press my crotch against her butt. After letting Kaleigh grind onto my crotch a few times, I reached under her torso and grabbed both of her nipples with my fingers and lightly rolled them.

Kaleigh's moaning increased before she literally had a verbal explosion. She pushed back onto my clothed crotch and shouted, "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd," repeatedly as I stimulated her sensitive nipples, while the three clamps tugged on her meaty pussy lips and hard clit. When she started grinding against me with major gusto, I removed my hands from her nipples and pulled away from her grinding crotch.

"Gaaawd, noooo. That's not fair," she cried out. Her wide spread ass danced in front of me and both pussy clamps were tugging her distended wet lips. I enjoyed seeing her squirm and gyrate, and her groans and moans were priceless. It was moments like this that eased my mind over videotaping this birthday event. I know Kaleigh probably wouldn't believe me when I told her about all the magnificent movements; fantastic facial expressions; and the sensual sexual responses she made during her magical mystery birthday event. However, when she viewed these videos later on, they would definitely remove all the 'Thomas' from her mind.

When I thought she was overindulging with her self-induced pleasurable sensations, I moved to the left of her upturned ass and placed a couple of relatively hard slaps on each of her dancing ass cheeks. These unexpected and shocking swats to her posterior caused her to cried, "Oooh damn!", then "Dang, dang!" as the second slap hit her other cheek.

"I don't recall giving you permission to complain about what was happening or NOT happening ... did I?" I let those words sink in as she slowed her gyrating and began to slowly moan as the stinging in her butt added to the other semi-painful sensations she was experiencing. In addition, I found that when Kaleigh was chastised about some wrong doing, her pain receptors seemed more responsive, creating a more potent stimulus within her.

"Nooo," she groaned out after about ten seconds of silence. When I heard her pained reply, I placed my right hand on her now still butt and lightly caressed each cheek through the thin, black lacy material for about a minute each. Kaleigh's sounds slowly changed from a semi-painful groan to a more enjoyable moaning sound.

As I was rubbing her ass cheeks, I loved how her anal muscles were pulsing around the small neck piece of her new butt plug. I figured I would torment her for another minute or so before I allowed her, and myself, to experience the grand finale to her birthday event. Therefore, I reached down and slowly pulled on the external flange of her plug, which stretched out her opening as her anal sphincter contracted fiercely to prevent the withdrawal. I soon learned Kaleigh wasn't a happy camper because her initial whimpers rapidly escalated in volume and in the quality of her words as the two inch base of the plug stretched her backdoor to the limit.

Just as the wide base was about to creep out of her ass and her wailing cry of, "Oooh sheee-it, Gaaaawd!" reached a new level, I released the flange piece. I was surprised at how quickly her sphincter muscles sheathed that plug back into her tight anus and clamped back around the neck piece.

Kaleigh obviously appreciated that last movement as she let out a ton of air as she briskly fired off a string of, "Gaawd, gawd, ooh damn that's better." When I saw her butt muscles settle down some, she huskily said, "Ooh my lord, I don't know how that will EVER get out of there. Gawd, that damn near killed me."

I laughed at her words and slowly pulled on it once again. She semi-indignantly responded to my amusement and her withdrawal pains with, "I'm serious, that hurt soo much, I'm not sure how it will co- Oooh..."

As she was carping about her painful sensitivities, I thought it was the perfect time to fire that bad boy up and flipped the 'on' switch on the underside of the flange. That small action stopped her pain-ridden communiqué cold.

" ... Ooooh my gaaaawd, ooh sweet jeeez-oous!" Kaleigh said as her indignation changed instantaneously to a pleasurable release of sounds. Her ass also jumped at the initial vibrations, which set her other clamps in motion and they in turn fired up more of her tortuous sensations.

I stepped back from her and simply admired the incredible sight displayed before my eyes. I loved seeing how her pussy juices dripped down over the swinging rubber coated clamp, along the gold chain and started to overrun the pipe-cleaner connection. When she started to clinch her butt and hump the air like she was fucking something or someone for all she was worth, I softly asked, "Kaleigh are you still worried about taking that butt plug out now?"

"No, no, no!" she cried out as her hip actions caused the quarters to actually bounce and seriously pull on her stretched pussy lips. "Ooooh my gaaawd, that f-f-feels so good. Gaawd I just n-never knew something in my butt could, oh gaawd, could uh, feel so damn good."

I reached over with both of my hands and held onto her bouncing cheeks as she machine gunned her ass up and down. I then decided I had better take hold of those bouncing quarters to prevent the clamps from seriously hurting her pussy lips. I grabbed them and held them near her air-humping pussy. When I sensed she was about to have a major orgasm from that vibrating butt plug, I moved my other hand to the switch and turned it 'off', which caused Kaleigh to literally beg for her release as she recognized the vibrations within her ass had stopped.

"Patience baby," I softly said to her as I removed my hand from her butt and lowered the quarters gently down again. I then moved my hands to the top of my pants and silently started to remove them. "You'll shortly experience something you've never felt before and I think it will blow your mind. Remember good or GREAT things come to those who wait." I paused for a few seconds, then added, "And your waiting is all-most over," as her legs trembled somewhat due to her pent up sexual energy.

I pulled both my pants and boxers down in one quick motion as I was talking to Kaleigh there. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember it being and was aimed directly at her upturned, wide spread pussy. My Nashville Predator's polo shirt didn't stay on very long either as I was soon standing behind her in only my white ankle socks.

I momentarily debated just taking her dripping, gyrating pussy in her present position, as I was majorly oozing pre-cum all over my large cock head. However, I was determined to carry out the final part of my plan for Kaleigh, so the head on my shoulders took control over the leaking head between my legs. I smeared some of that pre-cum around the head of my cock, while I tensely said to her, "Please stand up straight now Star."

She groaned out as her tight gluts and lower back muscles strained to lift her head off the table and pull her restrained upper body to that upright position. Kaleigh cried out in painful pleasure as her pussy lips were stretched in new directions as her hips were set underneath her upper body.

"How does your bottom feel now that you are standing up baby?"

"Oh gawd, it's stretched, definitely full, with a funky feeling. And uh, I found that there is a direct connection from it to my clit and nipples too. Gawd Mike, I just really, REALLY need to cum now. I'm about ready to BUST here ... I uh, know I'm not supposed to beg or plead, but gaaawd, I'm sooo ready to cum right now."

"Soon baby, real soon. Plus, no more restrictions on your words or feelings. Tell me what you want, need or feel and I'll act on it if it's something that fits into your final task. Are you ready for it?" I asked as I backed over to, and sat down on the towel covered chair.

"Oh gawd, yes!" she cried out. "Tell me what to do and I'll do it. Gawd, I'll do it to cum. I've gotta cum soon, Mike."

"Alright Kaleigh, you need to turn your body around to the right, until I tell you to stop ... Ready, begin."

Kaleigh shuffled her wide spread feet around until she made a 90+ degree turn. "Stop there," I said to her. She was now directly facing the video camera and was in-line with my seated body. "Good, now you need to slide backwards towards me with your feet kept wide apart like you have them. Ready, go."

She slid her feet back slowly and her wide legs easily straddled my bent legs. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her clamped pussy move back towards my rock hard cock. When her butt was almost directly over my cock, about six to eight inches from my chest, I told her to stop, then to equalize her foot positions. I held my hands up and lightly caressed that thin lace covered ass as Kaleigh adjusted her feet as directed. She moaned as I alternately caressed and dug my hands into her hard, toned bubble butt.

When I moved my hands down to the bare skin, just below her lacy panties, I lightly tapped on both of her pussy lip clamps, which caused her to inhale sharply as she obviously wasn't expecting that action. When I moved my hands back to cup her ass cheeks, I softly said, "When I say begin, you may slowly lower your smoldering pussy down. Then if you're lucky, very lucky, you might be able to enjoy the wonderful sensations of my hard cock within your dripping wet love tunnel. Would you like that Star?"

"Oooh gawd yes! Very much so!" she nearly shrieked out in anticipation. Her hips unconsciously started to slowly gyrate, which sent the quarters on a slow spin just in front of my cock. A couple of times the soft fur gently rubbed against the underside of my erect member.

"You may ... begin, slowly though," I added as a reminder. When her ass started its descent at a snail's pace, I moved my right hand around her hip felt the clit clamp and lightly flicked it, setting her moans afire at that new sensation. At the same time, I moved my left hand to her butt plug and lightly pulled on it, hopefully adding to her sensory experiences. In addition, that led her to believe I was telling her to move a little faster.

Kaleigh indeed registered that slight tug on her butt plug as a cue to move a little faster, which I, and more importantly, my hard cock was all for at this wonderful moment. When there was about an inch space between my cock head and her wet pussy, I emphatically said, "Stop." After an agonizingly long ten seconds, I told her to lean forward some at her waist, and again said, "Stop." With her 15 to 20 degree body lean, her ass was thrust back just enough to properly align my cock with her gloriously displayed pink pussy opening.

One thing concerned me though as I looked at this amazing rear view of her ass and pussy. If the dangling end of those long thin clamps on her pussy lips became lodged or caught in my skin or muscle tissue of my crotch, they could be forced up into Kaleigh or down into my groin. That type of pain or possible bodily injury definitely wasn't in my magical mystery tour plans. Therefore, I quickly decided to remove those little tormenting toys before we proceeded any further.

"Kaleigh, I've got to take those clamps off your pussy lips now. I don't think they've been on long enough or even tight enough to really incite a pain response like in your nipples. Are you OK with that?" I asked her in a calm voice.

"They're stinging but nothing like with my nipples. I yanked the crap out of my little nips numerous times, which really fired up the pain receptors there. Go ahead and take them off ... I'm sooo ready to complete this next part of my birthday present." When she felt my fingers grab the long gold clamp arms on her right pussy lip, Kaleigh moaned, "Gawd, I can tell my pussy is running like a faucet right now!"

As I loosened the locking ring and removed that first clamp, I saw that her distended meaty lip retracted to its normal length, and the indented tissue filled out quicker than I expected based on her nipple tissue's response. As I ran my ring finger along her slick lip, I asked, "How does that feel now, Kaleigh?"

"Feels goooood," she purred. "There's very little stinging in that lip right now."

"That's good baby," I replied as I moved my hands over to her other clamped lip. "Removing this one should be just as easy then for you. Here we go."

"Oh yeah," she moaned out as her pussy lip was released and returned to its true hanging nature. "I uh, didn't really mind those clamps on my pussy lips. The biting sensation wasn't near as painful as with my nipples. It was more just being seriously stretched, which caused my most discomfort down there. What did you use to continually stretch me like that? ... Ow Mike, that feels wonderful!"

"I hung two rolls of quarters, wrapped up in soft fur on the clamps," I replied as I lightly caressed both of her pussy lips with my outer fingers as I held the two clamps with the quarters between my right thumb and index finger. "I think they weighed somewhere between a 1/3 and — pound."

"Oh wow, that was definitely enough weight as it sure felt like it really stretched my lips out," Kaleigh huskily said as she heard the light 'thump' as I tossed the quarters and clamps off to the side.

"Yeah, your pussy lips were stretched a good two inches there. I'm glad you enjoyed that experience and weren't hurt by it," I said as I placed my hands along her hovering hips.

"Ok Kaleigh, slowly, SLOWLY lower your ass down now," I instructed her and watched as her pussy approached my pre-cum covered cock head. As my wide flared crown came in connect with her hot, dripping wet pussy opening, I cautioned Kaleigh to go slow as I was fairly sure she wanted to simply say, 'to hell with this slow shit, I'm FUCKING him how I want right now.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.