Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 29: Hurts So Good

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Hurts So Good - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

I moved my hands up to her face and lightly ran my fingers around her mouth and along the tubing up to her ears. Remembering she'd been blinded for a good while now, I softly said, "Close your eyes baby, as I lift this mask up, and when you open them, do it slowly so you'll get accustomed to the light."

"Ok, I'm ready."

I slipped my fingers under the front edge of her black eye mask and slowly moved it up until it was resting on her forehead. I watched her face as she gingerly started to open them. I then placed my right hand above her eyebrow, in order to shield some of the overhead lights, which she seemed to appreciate. Kaleigh opened her eyes and I saw her blink her turquoise glossy pools a few times. When she saw my face, she smiled her big bright smile before she lowered her head down to look at her nipple clamps, with their gold chains rising up to her chin area.

"Gawd, them little buggers are causing that much sensational pain and pleasure. Wow!" With the chains slackened a good bit with her head tucked to her chest, she actually repeated her slight jumping action, and then said, "Damn, the little teeth sure bite and there's no slippage to them. Oh gawd, they dig in when the force of gravity pulls on my boobs!"

"Yes, baby. The soft teeth on them are angled like python teeth. Once attached to the tissue, the more you or gravity pulls against them, the more they dig into the flesh." I lifted the right chain slowly and the small rubber teeth easily lifted her full 'C' sized breast. When I saw her slightly grimace, I lowered the chain, and let her breast rest on the soft demi-bra material.

Kaleigh then leaned forward some more to see the unique black sheer panties I put on her lovely bottom. "Very pretty, but why are there bands running up and down like that?" she asked with a look of confusion on her face.

I laughed when I heard her question, which caused her to look up at me. Unfortunately for her, she moved her head up too quickly and too far, which caused her nipple clamps to pull up sharply. Kaleigh screeched out a cry from that unexpected incisive pain.

"Sorry for laughing there at your question, Kaleigh. Are you OK?" I asked her. She slowly and gently nodded her head at my question. When she smiled back at me, I reached down and lightly pulled on one of the bands on her panties, then said in response to her previous question, "If I tell you what these are for, then I'm afraid I'll have to kill you."

She laughed at my comment, nodded down towards her breasts and said, "These things are sure to influence what I do. I doubt I'll do either of those movements again when I have these clamps on my nips!" Kaleigh then smiled at me and continued, "I'm guessing you may have some other devilishly fun type device or activity designed for down between my legs now. Those panties are definitely unique ... they really expose my pussy and my star."

I reached down to rub her hard clit and felt that she was still relatively wet between her lower lips. I said, "That is for me to know and for you to possibly find out. If there is something for your nether region here, I'm sure it will be either torturous like these clamps or pleasurable ... or some combination of both. Moah-ha-ha."

Kaleigh moaned out at my touch between her legs, and when she started to press her crotch into my fingers, I pulled them away and nonchalantly said, "What do you think of my arm restraints?"

Before either she thought through or realized the consequences of her actions, Kaleigh turned her blonde head to the right to look at her arm and cried out in pain as her left nipple was yanked hard due to her head action. "Damn girl, how many times do I have to, gaaawd dang!" she bellowed and cringed at herself. "Oh good! ... how many more times do I have to do something stupid like that before learning to move slowly and carefully with those cursed clamps on my tits!"

I started to apologize to her but she stopped me cold with, "It's not anything you've done here, Mike. I'm the one doing these dumb-ass things. You've just created a unique situation for me to act in, and uh, I'm lovin' it, thank you." Kaleigh took a long slow breath and huskily said, "This really is the best birthday experience I've ever had, even though I keep doing crazy crap to add to my misery. Gawd that turn got me good!"

"Ok Kaleigh, as long as you're good with it, we'll continue. If you get tired or things start hurting beyond your amazing limits, promise me you'll tell me, and we'll stop. You'll tell me right?"

"Yeah, I will," she said as she looked up at me with her moist, yet sparkling eyes. Kaleigh then turned her head to the left but in a much more controlled and slow manner. I could see her right nipple being pulled by the chain as she looked at the fur-covered PVC tube wedged in front of her bent left elbow. "Wow, you did a good job of semi-comfortably forcing my arms back and keeping my chest thrust forward. I was wondering what lightweight thing you used to keep my elbows propped back like this." She turned her head a little more to get a better look at the tubing, and then grimaced a little while saying, "Dang, that little clamp hurts so good!"

I chuckled at her and rhetorically asked, "Now, who is using cheesy song titles to describe things?"

Kaleigh turned back to me and smiled at my question. "I didn't mean to, but that just describes these little buggers so perfectly right now. Oh yeah, blow, please and thank you."

I quickly moved over to get another Kleenex from the box on my nightstand and came back to wipe around her nose. The strawberry oil was still likely causing her nose to run a little, but I think having several unexpected, painful events also contributed to her current nasal situation.

"Thank you sweetie," she said as I lightly rubbed around and inside her nose. I also folded the tissue over and wiped up a few of her tears, which had previously streaked her eye shadow under her black mask.

After I tucked the Kleenex in my pocket, I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her arms to help with any tightness or soreness in her restrained arms. As I did this for her, I decided to let her have a say in the remainder of her birthday experience. "Now Star, would you like to have the mask on for the rest of the evening? Did it add to the activity and your experiences so far?"

"Oh my, it's been scary fun without my vision. If you have more stuff planned, then I want to experience it EXACTLY as you have planned." Her eyes fired up and shone like the small pink diamond on her ring finger. "Like I said, I love you and trust you completely. You've proven yourself to me a million times over, so pull that mask back down and give me all you got. God, this is sooo freaking fun! I can't image seeing or experiencing anything like this again."

I smiled and lightly laughed at her comments. Kaleigh looked at me like I was crazy right then, so I asked her to slowly turn around with her feet kept wide as she turned. She raised one eyebrow at me but did as I asked. When I knew she had her back turned to the video camera on my chest of drawers, I told her to stop and bend over with her legs kept straight.

I positioned myself between her and the camera and had her look back at me through her legs. Her blonde hair flopped over her head as she leaned forward, and her full breasts swung free from her demi bra, which caused the clamps to dig into her nipples somewhat.

After she regained her composure from that painful bite, I slowly crouched down so I was 'no longer a door' to her view of the video camera over my head. I silently counted one, two, three, fo ... before I heard her say, "Good gawd Mike, you're RECORDING this! Oh my ... This will surely top your birthday recording I think. Gawd, this will be soo cool to watch later on."

When she lifted her head up and started to stand up, Kaleigh almost went down to knees in pain as she cried out again, "Ooh shit, shit! Dang it girl, stop being a dumb ass blonde for once and, uh gaawd! That really, really got me. Damn it, damn it, damn it, Kaleigh! When are you going to use your head for more than supplying pain to your clamped nips! Daaaang it!"

I rushed over to her and put my hand on the back of her head to force it down, eliminating any further chance of her jerking on the chain. I was about to say something to her but before I got the first syllable of her name out, she cut me off with, "I'm ok, I'm ok. I'm soooo f-ing stupid right now but I'm, ooh gawd, I'm ok. Thank you for your concern though."

When she put pressure back on my hand with her head, I knew enough to let the angry lioness be, and moved away from her. When she regained her strength and composure, she started to stand up a little more carefully and controlled. As she turned to face me and the camera, she defiantly said, "With me acting an airhead blonde right now, we'll certainly have a good laugh later on when we watch this."

She walked over to me and calmly said, "I can see us ten years from now looking at this video, and you'll be thinking you have all the proof needed to keep reminding me that, 'I married a pure dumb ass blonde!'"

I don't know what she expected me to say to her outrageously funny claim there, but I grinned at her so hard I thought my face would explode before I busted out a loud laugh. I figured I better do something quick to settle her down some, so I leaned forward to kiss her on her pouting pink lips.

When I pulled back from her face, Kaleigh still had one of her major league pouts going, and she said, "It's not funny. I want to be strong, smart and sexy for you and here I am being a true 100% blonde bimbo. I should have learned by now not to make sharp, big movements with my head, but nooo, I'm repeatedly falling victim to your incredibly devious nipple torturing devices."

"It's devious now is it?" I asked as I smiled at her and her comments.

"God yes!" she answered with a spark in her voice. "How did you even think up this uh, this tubing here around my ears and chin? Anytime I make even the slightest movement with my head, these things bite the hell out of my nipples."

"Well, I saw pictures on the internet of stationary attachments, which wouldn't work if I wanted you to move around, which I obviously wanted. So, I just pictured several things in my head about how to have a mobile attachment for your nipple clamps. I uh, figured your head was the best place to have that mobile attachment point." I touched the tubing around her ears along her jaw, and continued, "I first thought of just attaching the chains around your ears but then the tension would only change on your nipples if you tilted your head from side to side. Then I came up with this tubing and figured you'd be moving your mouth and your head a good bit, so I fiddled with this chin-tubing arrangement. Miracle of miracles, it worked in practice and I think it's working pretty well now."

Kaleigh lowered her head some to lessen the tension on the chains and said, "Oh yeah, it's doing an f-ing wonderful job at inflicting biting pain to my poor nipples here. Too dang wonderful at times," she concluded with a smile on her face and breeziness in her voice.

"Well Kaleigh, I'm glad you're not upset with me about videoing this Magical Mystery Experience." I smiled and kissed her one more time on her cute, slightly red nose. I then continued along the same vein of communication, "With that said, I think you'll be happy to know, I recorded this morning's proposal event as well. I'm not sure you'll be able to show it to anyone because your incredible 'bad girls' were on full display throughout it. Plus, you played with your naughty bits a good bit during the morning's events, if I remember correctly."

Kaleigh tilted her head down as she laughed and gingerly walked up to me. She pressed her breasts into my chest and kissed my chin before saying, "You are the best ... But I will soooo show my mom that video from this morning; Lyndy, Heather and Beth-Anne too, and maybe Wanda and Michal-Lee. They will just die seeing how you surprised me with my beautiful engagement ring."

"What," I laughingly said to her, "You don't want Andy, Bryant and Dan and your dad to see how I proposed to you?"

"Uuuh, no," she quickly replied. "I'll definitely tell them what happened in the 'G-rated' version, but these bad girls are for YOUR male eyes only. Well, except for my OB-GYN. By the way, please remind me I have an appointment with him at Brookwood Women's Center next Tuesday. I doubt I'll forget though, as he looks like an older Tom Cruise, yum!"

I huffed a little at that last comment and quickly reached up and pulled her black eye mask down over her eyes. "There may be H-E-double hockey sticks to pay now for that Cruise guy comment," I sternly said to my smiling, but now blind beauty. "It may be BIGTIME holy H-E-double hockey sticks for you m'lady."

I walked around her high held elbows and picked up the last couple of magical mystery tour items from under the pillow on my bed. As I walked to get them, I saw that it was about 6:40pm, which may have triggered my stomach rumbling, or it may just have been a coincidence. After putting the items in my pockets, I turned back to see Kaleigh's nearly naked bottom, which I thought was scrumptious enough to dine on.

That thought clinched my decision as to what we would do next, so I calmly asked Kaleigh if she was hungry and would like to eat prior to completing her magical mystery experiences. She smartly didn't turn her head as she replied, "I could eat something I guess. I doubt it would as good as what would take place in here though."

Whoa I thought; she may have just insulted my culinary ability with that comment, which wasn't a good thing. I walked up behind her and swatted her relatively hard on her thin, lace covered butt. This completely startled my blind beauty, who jumped up and forward at the swat, then suffered the consequences for that action in her poor puffed up nipples.

"Ow, ooh damn, damn! Gaawd my nipples. Can, uh, can I ask what that was for?" Kaleigh asked as she strained against the PVC tubing at her elbows to hunch forward with her shoulders to ease the tension on the nipple clamps.

"That will be your last question and the last of your freedom to speak, other than in yes - no replies," I said calmly in response to her question. "You are lucky it was only one spank on your butt, as you majorly hurt my feelings regarding my cooking, my food preparation ability there. Do you know what you said that hurt my feelings?"

She was still facing away from me when she meekly said, "No."

"Well my surprisingly ungrateful beauty, you basically insulted my cooking ability when you said you doubted my dinner would be as good as what you would experience here in my bedroom." I walked around beside her as I talked, and then reached over and lightly caressed her obviously sore, puffed up nipples. When I moved in front of her and took a closer look at both of her very red, angry looking nipples, I decided I was going to remove these clamps when I had her seated at the dining table.

After I stopped caressing her sore little buds, I stepped back and looked at her obviously sad face, before I calmly said, "If you prefer to stay right here, in silence and in complete darkness, while I go enjoy the delicious meal I have prepared in there, I can easily make your wish come true. So my little Star, would you like to wait here in the bedroom for the BETTER stuff, while I go eat my GOOD stuff?"

With her lips quivering as if she was going to start crying any second now, she almost imperceptibly replied, "N-n-no."

"Ah, so you want to come out there with me. Is it because you really enjoy my meals?"

"Y-yes."

"Really? Are you sure it's not because you're afraid of being alone, in complete darkness with only my saltwater fish and corals to keep you company?"

"No ... yes, no," she fumbled around with her answer, and then she started to sob in earnest. While I hoped to use some confusing tactics to disorient and possibly heighten her anxiety levels to increase the effects on her pain and pleasure responses, I sure didn't want her to cry in despair or complete confusion.

I moved up to her and placed her forehead on my shoulder, so the chains wouldn't add any more tension to her nipples, while I rubbed the top of her sobbing head. "Kaleigh baby, stop now. You can tell me what you're thinking or what you mean. I purposely asked those questions to confuse you but I sure don't want you crying in despair over your answers."

With her head still lightly bouncing on my shoulder, she barely got out, "I, uh, r-really like your, your c-cooking and I, I'm n-not scared of, of being alone or of uh, being in the, the dark like this. B-but, I j-just want to be w-w-with you now. I love what you've d-done to me in here, and I-I just wanted to have y-you do more st-stuff to me, with m-me. I didn't m-mean to hurt your feelings there. I'm s-s-sorry."

She stopped her rambling for a few seconds and sniffled hard a couple of times before she remembered to say, "B-blow, please."

I quickly dug into my pocket and pulled out the Kleenex and held it to her nose, while she blew into it fairly hard.

When she stood straight up, I felt a chilling spirit wash over me. As I looked down at Kaleigh, she was shivering even though the thermostat was set to 77 degrees. She appeared to be frozen in place, almost like I was, for about ten seconds. Just as suddenly as that chill materialized in my bedroom, it quickly dissipated.

Kaleigh immediately stopped shivering and said in a completely different but familiar sounding voice, "Please don't leave me, tomorrow or ever. My babies and I couldn't stand not having you here with me, with us." She said this like she was off in another world, as her face was devoid of any natural emotions or reactions.

I was absolutely stunned. Based on her obvious emotionless plea, I was royally confused at the apparent disconnect between her words and her mannerisms. In addition, Kaleigh's voice sounded a lot like Dani Smithson's voice. This triggered a flash backed to that Sunday morning after Dani's funeral when Kaleigh didn't recall our activity or conversation. Once again, I wasn't even sure I heard her correctly. So in as calm of voice as I could manage in my current state of confusion, I asked Kaleigh, "What did you just say to me, baby?"

Kaleigh, upon hearing me call her baby, immediately switched back to her distressed state and mumbled, "I don't, don't want to be away from you right now, but if you ask me t-to stay in here while you go eat, I w-will because I love you and will do anything t-to please you."

I looked at her and wondered how she could change her demeanor so quickly and totally forgot what she said, so I asked her again, "Kaleigh, what about babies and you, and me not being here, tomorrow? Don't you remember telling me that a moment ago?"

She shook her head slowly and gingerly as to not aggravate her nipples, before she said, "I didn't say anything about babies, did I? I uh, I remember being suddenly cold there for a couple seconds and then you asked me, in a funky way, what I said to you. You're scaring me some with your questions, Mike."

I thought, 'I was scaring her, hell, I was almost to the point of messing my britches' after that screwball event and her previous words. With her blinded, at least she couldn't see the confusion in my face as I tried to get my head around what just happened and what she truly said right after that 'cold spell'. I was once again left wondering if I really heard or experienced something with Kaleigh right there.

"It's Ok Kaleigh, I think that mysterious cold spell messed with my head some," I said in my best soothing voice, both trying to convince her and myself with those words. "I don't know what caused it but we might have gotten a burst of air from the vent and the ceiling fan magnified it somehow." Again, I was glad that Kaleigh had the eye mask on because there was no way she would have believed that load of crap, if she had seen my face right then.

"Will you take me out there with you to eat, please?" she asked with the softest, purest sincerity I've ever heard from a person.

"Yes Kaleigh, you are always welcome to eat with me. I only wanted to mess with you there, to add to your confusion and hopefully magnify the sensations you'll experience during your mystery event. I was never going to make this a sad or miserable event for you."

I watched as her facial expression changed from one of sadness and despair to that of joy when she realized she wasn't going to be left alone in the bedroom. If I had to guess Kaleigh purposefully lifted her head up slowly, which caused the gold chains to bite onto her nipples and lift a good bit of her breast weight off her supporting pink and black demi-bra. I saw the concentration lines appear around her lips and cheeks as she soldiered through the obvious pain and discomfort she willingly gave herself.

"Alright Star, you need to follow my instructions to the letter on how to get out of the bedroom and to your seat at the dinner table. Move as quickly as possible but move carefully so you won't bump your elbows or trip or stumble. We sure don't want to hurt your whole body or those lovely nipples, which you have decided to stress on your own I see." I moved my fingers up to her nipples and gently caressed the red puffed up ends of her nipples, which were enlarged due to the clamps. "Did you hear and understand my words correctly?"

With her head held high and with mouth and teeth gritted shut tight, she forcefully mumbled, "Yes."

"Ok," I said to her as I removed my fingers from her nipples. I turned around and picked up the video camera from my chest-of-drawers. I focused it on her as I backed out the bedroom door into the short hallway. "You need to turn 90 degrees to your left, first off."

Kaleigh kept her head high and still as she slowly shuffled her feet to make that turn. Her elbows, held high and wide, swung a little faster than she anticipated which caused her breasts to pitch ever so slightly to the left. She must have learned a little about how to maintain a safe tension in the chains, as she adjusted her head with that inertial motion of her breasts. As her breasts 'rebounded' back to their normal position when she stopped her turn, Kaleigh subtly made that corresponding head movement at the appropriate time.

"Nicely done, baby, nicely done," I said to her. Her grimace faded for a second or two at my compliment but it quickly reappeared as she once again lifted her head up an inch or so. "Now Kaleigh, take two medium steps forward ... Good girl," I said as she quickly complied. "Now, you will need to use leftward slide steps to get out of the bedroom. I will tell you when you have moved far enough. Ready?"

Kaleigh nodded her head twice and grimaced so hard I could see her teeth as her lips parted somewhat to lower her jaw after the second higher than expected lift of her head.

"Begin your slide steps." I watched her through the viewfinder on the camera as she gracefully abducted her left leg out about two feet and then pulled her right leg under her torso. She moved so smoothly that her partially clamp-supported breasts didn't bounce any more than a moose hair's distance during that first step. She repeated that graceful action six more times as I turned my body to back into the main living/dining room area. Not once did she give in to the aggravating pain in her nipples and lower her head to let her bra support her full breast weight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.