Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 21: Stand Tall - Before the Event

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Stand Tall - Before the Event - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Sunday early evening, January 19, 2003

"Lyndy and I talked and we want you to act like Bryant would for the evening. She's in the bathroom waiting to come out and she's going to be all sexy and get you going. I think it would be best for you to do some things to her, like Bryant, before she tries to do things to you. I'll be here to help her and to encourage her with pleasing him, you," Kaleigh succinctly said, as she lead me over to her king size bed. "Um, when I'm down in Tuscaloosa with you this Wednesday night, Lyndy is going to bring Bryant back here to my house for the night. This way, she'll have been here in my room, with a man, you, before she has Bryant over. Doesn't that sound like a good plan?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess that makes sense. Just uh, how far are things going tonight if you two are planning on Bryant staying with her Wednesday? I just want to, um, know, what are the limits or boundaries with her, with you?" I asked her as I sat down on the bed and leaned back on a pillow against the headboard.

"I think she'll let you know as we go along, but we can slow down or stop something if we, any of us, think it's not going well or just seems weird," she replied. "Remember, I trust you to help her become more self-confident and less afraid of the whole sex thing. You'll do great. It's Lyndy, who I'm concerned about with all this."

"Ok, I'm just going to be here on the bed and Lyndy is going to start things off, right? I'm just going to go with the flow, and get more involved with the action when the time is right?"

"You got it. I'll be here as well, so we'll both have lots of fun. I'll get her and we'll be out in a minute," she said as she leaned over to kiss me. When she turned to head into the master bathroom, she looked back and said, "I think you'll like this and have way too much fun here tonight." Before I could reply, she had ducked into her ensuite.

After half a minute or so, Kaleigh opened at the bathroom door a crack and used a remote to start some soft, romantic music; Kenny G, I thought. Then the door opened and both beautiful ladies walked into the bedroom. Kaleigh came out first, and she still had on her tight blue jeans and pink cashmere sweater, which looked wonderful on her. On any other night, Kaleigh's outfit would have gained my undivided attention and sparked a complete desire for her.

However, when she moved aside and Lyndy, in her new outfit, became the center of attention. Holy smokes, she was definitely hot! Lyndy had changed into a beautiful, blue satin harem-girl style pajama outfit. The pants hugged her small ass and the legs flowed out freely to about her mid-calf level. I could see a pair of white and light blue stockings running up under her pant legs. Her top had lace trim along the sleeve openings and down the front openings. A satin belt held the top closed and pulled it in tight around her small waist. The way her satin top was cinched, it really accentuated her large breasts. From the way her breasts were creating cleavage, I'm guessing she wore some type of matching bra. Lyndy wore a light blue sapphire necklace, which dangled down in her cleavage, and a match pair of dangling earrings. To finish her awesome look, her eyes had a light blue sheen around them and her dark blonde hair was held up with a couple of light blue ribbons and bows.

I could tell that Lyndy was nervous about being seen by me and also, at her thoughts about tonight's activities. I hoped to put her at ease by saying, "Good God, Lyndy, you look absolutely incredible! I love your outfit, and how you smartly accessorized it." I sat up straight and then leaned forward before I finished up my compliments with, "don't take this the wrong way here, but if I wasn't crazy about Kaleigh here, oh, you look awesome too, baby!" I smiled over at Kaleigh, then returned my gaze to Lyndy, "I would be battling Bryant for your hand right this second. You are smoking hot in that outfit."

Lyndy blushed from her face down into her hidden cleavage at my words, and said, "Thank you. I'm glad you like this harem outfit. Kaleigh helped me pick it out before Christmas and it's the first time I've worn it." She turned slightly to look at Kaleigh, who gave her a small smile and a nod. "Would uh, would you like to see a little more of me, and Kaleigh too?" Lyndy asked with a soft and surprisingly sexy voice, given her current nervous state of mind.

I smiled back at her and enthusiastically said, "Oh heck yes! I'd love to see more of you, in whatever manner you decide to do it in too." Kaleigh smiled at me and mouthed, "Good stuff," and then she started to sway to the low music in the room.

When Lyndy saw her friend start to move to the music, she slowly started to gracefully dance beside the bed and her best friend. When Kaleigh lifted her pink sweater up over her head, I saw she had on her purple and black lacy bra, which barely contained her firm full breasts. About the same time, Lyndy undid the satin belt, which held her top together, and let it fall open. As I expected from viewing her cleavage, Lyndy had on a beautiful navy blue lace bra which created a deep valley between her now partially exposed monstrous breasts.

"If I could do a 'wolf-whistle' correctly, you both would earn a howling good sound for your looks in those beautiful bras," I said with major gusto. "If I died tonight, I would be one happy guy seeing you Lyndy and you, Kaleigh, dancing in just your bras. Your breasts are amazing Lyndy in that navy bra!" I looked into her eyes and she was beaming at my complement.

"Thank you. This bra does look good and it works well with my big boobs," she replied with a little more conviction than her earlier words.

When I looked at Kaleigh, she was smiling and mouthed to me, "focus on her now. I'm good." She then continued dancing to the light music and worked on undoing the buttons on her blue jeans. As she was beginning to peel her tight jeans over her bubble butt, Lyndy twirled around a few times, sending her shoulder length hair a flying and it also opened her harem top completely, showing her slim torso and tight tummy. After her third spin, she let her light blue top slide off her arms and then she threw it towards me on the bed.

I made a simple 'good-looking' whistling sound at her and grabbed the discarded top and laid it down beside the bed, out of the way. I didn't want it to get messed up or possibly torn during the upcoming educational lesson.

Lyndy, seeing that Kaleigh had her jeans down around her ankles now, moved her hands to the edge of her light blue harem pants and slide them down over her surprisingly curvy bottom. Previously in her Sunday dress and then in her track pants, Lyndy's ass appeared relatively flat or without a lot of shape. However, as she wiggled around and bent over slightly, her ass took on a more appealing shape. What surprised me though as she lowered her harem pants was that she didn't have any panties on. She only had a light blue and white colored garter belt around her hips, holding up her just revealed mid-thigh blue with white highlights stockings.

As she turned around, I caught a glimpse of her light brown pussy hair above her slit. She twirled too fast for me see anything but the color of her pubic hair. However, I was able to tell that she was shaved down along her pussy lips, like Kaleigh's nether region.

When Lyndy kicked out of her satin pants, she saw that Kaleigh standing with her back to me and her hands on her hips, so she too took that position. Both young ladies were turned away from me but they looked over their shoulders to see me grinning from ear to ear. They were about five feet apart, and they started to rock their hips and shimmy their butts to the easy sounding music.

Kaleigh was the first to bend over at the waist, running her hands down her legs to grab her ankles. I couldn't resist looking at her meaty pussy lips that were peeking out between her legs, through the opening in her purple crotch less panties. She rocked her hips from side to side and smiled back at me from her bent over position, when she saw that my attention was focused on her awesome ass and puffy lips.

Lyndy, although she was more confident than I expected, was still a bit more hesitant than Kaleigh. She was looking at me, when she noticed my attention was directed towards her best friend. Lyndy then turned her head towards Kaleigh and saw her provocative position and her sultry hip motions. Lyndy took a deep breath to calm her nerves, and then started to rock and sways her hips similar to her friend's motion. She bent over slowly but never gave me a clear view of her goodies between her legs as she swayed her hips.

Kaleigh saw Lyndy's tentative actions, and when she gained her attention, she exaggerated her hip movement and pushed her ass out towards my direction. Lyndy took the hint from her friend and bent over to grab her ankles, while forcing her creamy white ass back towards me. In her current position, I could see her lovely shaved pussy, but her lower lips were barely seen along her slit. This was quite a contrast to my Star's fleshy, exposed pussy lips. As Lyndy's face captured my attention again, we smiled at each other and I simply told her, "Very beautiful, very sexy, Lyndy. That's a smokin' hot position."

She blushed a little more at my complement and became bolder in her actions. Lyndy suddenly ran her hands up her sexy stockings and then moved them both between her legs. Her index fingers moved along her smooth slit and her thumbs moved to her trimmed pubic hair above her hidden clit. Lyndy took another deep breath and slowly closed her eyes as she pulled her hands apart, over along her inner thigh. This pulled her previously closed up pussy apart, exposing her slightly moist love tunnel. Lyndy's lower lips were thinner and less prominent than Kaleigh's, and had a light brown ting along the outer edge. They gradually changed to pale pink, which matched her little pussy opening's color.

Lyndy held her pussy open for a good 10 seconds, and I simply said, "Girl, you have one beautiful little pussy. I bet the juices from it will have a heavenly taste." After she heard my sexy statement, she opened her eyes again, and then started to move her thumbs around the top of her pussy. These new actions caused her to let out a small sigh of pleasure as her small clit was gently pulled and massaged between her thumbs.

Kaleigh was still bent over as Lyndy started her hand actions, and she reached up to her pussy and played with her clit and her wet pussy slit. As she slide a finger into her pussy, her ass started to hump her hand, forcing the palm of her right hand to mash into her hard exposed clit. She bent and extended her knees repeatedly, and spread her legs as she groaned out in pleasure.

I'm not sure if these girls were in competition for my attention or not, but when Lyndy saw that Kaleigh was humping her finger, she slowly slide her right hand to her pussy opening and pushed two of her fingers deep into her cunt. Lyndy used her left fingers to furrow between her upper pussy lips to rub directly on her still unseen clit. She rocked her ass up and down on her fingers, and groaned, "Huh, huh, huh, damn yes, oh, oooh sweet lord, yes!" as her ass gyrated around her buried fingers.

When Kaleigh heard her friend start to orgasm, she pulled and twisted on her hard clit, which set off the first of what was sure to be multiple orgasms that she and Lyndy were going to experience tonight. My gaze switched rapidly between these two masturbating ladies. I guessed Kaleigh's hands would be fairly wet, from our previous times together, and I was correct. Her fingers were dripping with her juices, and when she pulled her fingers from her pussy, a small amount of her juices ran out and down her shaking tanned legs.

I would have been completely amazed if Lyndy was a serious gusher like Kaleigh, as ladies with her responses aren't real common. With her fingers moving in and out of her pussy, I could see she was indeed wet but not to Kaleigh's level. However, when Lyndy finally pulled her fingers from her cunt, I saw that her lips had engorged themselves and were pulsing every second, like they were trying to keep the source of their pleasure between them. I had only seen one other girl's pussy pulse like Lyndy's, with such distinctive, powerful motions. I thought to myself, "If her pussy acts like that from just self-stimulation, I wonder what it would do with either a mouth or cock providing a new type of sensation. I bet her pussy and her cunt lips have vice-like gripping power."

Both ladies recovered from their self-induced orgasms at about the same time and slowly stood straight up on their wobbly legs. Kaleigh turned slowly towards Lyndy and the short distance to give her a warm tight hug. Kaleigh's purple bra covered breasts were pressed tight over Lyndy's boobs.

When Kaleigh pulled back slightly from Lyndy, she expertly unclipped the bra clasp on the back of Lyndy's beautiful navy bra and slowly eased it around from her back and slipped the straps off her shoulders. Lyndy closed her eyes as her best friend peeled the soft navy material from her heavy full breasts, exposing them slowly to our view. Kaleigh tossed her bra out of the way and moved around behind Lyndy, where she cupped her breasts, almost for my benefit it seemed. Kaleigh softly said, "Doesn't she have full, firm titties, Mike? I just love the light brown-ish color of her small nipples." With those words, she massaged her friend's tits and gently pinched and pulled on Lyndy's small hard buds.

"Oh yeah Kaleigh, sure does have beautiful boobs. I thought they'd almost be too big for her small frame, but they look lovely, especially with you holding them out like that." I reached down to adjust my cock in my slacks and shifted slightly on the bed. I then said to Lyndy, "I really like your small button nipples. I've been with other big busted ladies and their nipple and areolas usually took up a good part of their boob. Yours though, they are awesome, perfectly round, sitting high up; their little hard points aimed right at me."

Lyndy moaned as Kaleigh tweaked her nipples and Lyndy struggled to say, "God, that feels good Kaleigh. Oooh, I'm, I'm glad you like my big breasts, Mike. I would have preferred to have slightly smaller boobs, as these big ones are starting to sag a little. They also make exercising kinda tough. But I do like my cute little nipples and LOVE the way Kaleigh plays with them." When Kaleigh heard that last part, she bent around the side of Lyndy and raised her right breast up to her mouth and sucked her hard, half inch nipple between her lips, which caused Lyndy to cry out once again in pleasure.

Kaleigh bathed her friend's nipple with kisses, licks and once I saw her nibble down on it and pulled it with her teeth to stretch the sensitive tissue out from her meaty breast. Lyndy, unlike Kaleigh when I had pulled on her nipples, moved with Kaleigh as she stretched her nipple out as far as it would go. When Kaleigh finally let go of her stretched small nipple, Lyndy almost collapsed around her friend's bent over back. As Kaleigh stood upright, she hugged Lyndy and kissed her lightly on her thin red lips.

"Come on Lyndy, we've had all the fun so far, and if we don't move over to Iron soon, he may blow his engine without us, which would be a REAL shame."

"And a REAL mess," Lyndy confidently chimed in.

Both Kaleigh and I laughed out at Lyndy's quip, and then Kaleigh added, "I've seen him adjusting his cock a couple times already, which means you're in for a surprising treat here shortly!" After saying that, Kaleigh guided Lyndy over towards my location on the bed. Lyndy, all of a sudden became timid and semi-rigid as her friend tried to ease her towards the bed. Kaleigh sensed her rising trepidation and softly said, "It will be alright Lyndy. We'll go as slow as you're comfortable with here, won't we Mike?" as she helped her anxious friend to the end of the bed.

I nodded my head at Kaleigh's question and leaned forward on the bed as Kaleigh got Lyndy to sit down at the end of her king-size bed to show her my concern by closing the space a little bit between us. Lyndy turned on the bed by pulling her right leg up and curling it in front of her, while her left leg dangled off the side. Lyndy looked incredible; even though she was obviously scared to death as she leaned back on her rigid arms. Her large breasts sat relatively high on her small frame, and rose and fell with her labored breathing. Looking at her chest from straight on now, her huge natural breasts spilled out to the sides of her slim torso.

Her navy blue garter belt sat above her hips, with their blue straps attached to the light blue thigh high stockings with their white lace bows. In her current position at the edge of the bed, I got my first real look at Lyndy's well groomed pussy region. Similar to Kaleigh, Lyndy was shaved along the length of her slightly spread slit. However, the hair above her slit was different from Kaleigh's, in that Lyndy's hair was a little longer and thicker, and had a light brown hue to it. In addition, if I were to give Lyndy a 'pussy-pet' name like I did with Kaleigh, it would have to be 'Thunder' or maybe 'Zeus', as her pubes had a three-tier lightning bolt angled down and across the top of her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.