Before the Energists
Chapter 14: Don’t You Forget About Me

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Don’t You Forget About Me - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Million Dollar Lakes, Tuscaloosa County, Al
Early Friday, January 10, 2003

Kaleigh’s alarm clock went off at 4:30am but it took about thirty seconds or so for her to get to it. I was semi-groggy, in the middle of a fantastic dream, when the loud country music came blaring into the still of the night. The reason it took Kaleigh so long to hit the button on the clock, was she was under the covers playing with my morning wood. When I finally came to my senses and realized it wasn’t a dream, the sensations from her fingers and mouth on my cock were amazing. She was alternately licking around the large crown and dropping her mouth just over the head. Each time she pulled off, it ‘popped’ out with a sweet sound.

I let her know I was fully awake now, as I moved my hands down to caress her cheeks and her ears as her mouth danced around my cock. I moaned out as she turned her head sideways and forced my cock head into her cheek, pushing it out as far as the soft skin would allow. A few times, her teeth rubbed up on the sensitive head but in a manner that really added a unique, not painful sensation to her oral ministrations.

Kaleigh mumbled out a “Good mornin’,” with my cock still in her mouth as she felt my fingers running through her long blonde mane of hair. As she pulled off my cock, she continued with, “You enjoying your wake-up activity?”

“Umm, yes. Very much, so. This is even better than the dream I was having,” I lazily breathed out in response.

“No, not a dream,” she replied and dove back down onto my cock, taking almost three-quarters of its length into her mouth. I could feel my large head press on the back of her mouth and then Kaleigh pulled up, leaving only the crown in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive end and she took in a big breath through her nose. With her hands on the outside of my hips, she forced her head down onto my cock and I could feel the head squeeze past the back of her tongue as she pulled herself completely down over my cock. Her nose twisted and turned in my kinky pubes as she swallowed a few times to ensure my member was as deep in her throat as she could get it.

“Oh! Lord, Baby! Damn that is fucking incredible! Ohh, gawd yes, Baby yes!” I bellowed out as her throat tightened and relaxed around my sensitive gland. Kaleigh hummed a little and the vibrations were more than I could stand. “I’m gonna cum here soon, Baby! Kaleigh I’m gonna cum soooon!”

I tried pulling her up off my cock with my hands along her chin, but she had her hands tight on my hips and kept her nose tight to my groin. Kaleigh twisted her head back and forth, and continued humming around my cock head. I was on the verge and shouted a final warning to her but she pushed harder down as my first blast of cum rocketed up my cock and down her throat. Kaleigh pulled back slightly for the second blast, which also rushed down her swallowing throat. I felt her breath once again, as she pulled off my cock enough to keep the pulsing head in her mouth for the remaining four or five smaller gushes of cum.

“Oh, damn, yes, yes!” I groaned out as my orgasm washed over me. “Oh, baby, gawd, sooo good.” I could feel her tongue swirling around my sensitive crown making it hot and slick with the mixture of cum and saliva. Kaleigh kept her lips around my crown for a good minute, teasing my large head with her tongue and gentle teeth.

I felt and heard a ‘plop’ as she suctioned off the last bit of my juices from the tip of my cock. The hump in the covers started to move up as I felt Kaleigh crawl up beside my body. When her head poked out from under the covers, she had a big goofy grin on her face. She looked down right in my eyes and opened her pretty mouth to show it was semi-full of my white sticky cum. I watched as she started to let a little dribble out and run off her tongue. However, before the strand pulled away, she lunged down on it and sucked it back into her mouth. With a giggle, she reached for my left hand and pulled it up to her throat. Locking her eyes on mine, Kaleigh swallowed my man juice and I felt her throat expand and contract as the fluids rushed down into her stomach.

“Tadaaa,” she exclaimed as she showed me her now empty mouth and dropped down to kiss me on my forehead. Pulling up, she said, “I would kiss you on the mouth, but I think we both really have some morning breathe going on, so that can wait. I just wanted to do that for you, so you don’t forget about me until I see you later on today.”

“Oh, Star, I not gonna forget about you. You won’t ever have to worry about that or use any of your sexual talents to be kept in my memory. You’re my Star ... just being your everyday self will do that,” I replied. I pulled the covers off of us at that time and finished, “Come on, beautiful, let’s get ready for the day.”

We both jumped out of the bed and completed our morning routines. Kaleigh was taking a little longer to get ready for her day than me, so I headed off to find some coffee and any other breakfasty items in her awesome kitchen. With the coffee going, I scrounged up a couple of blueberry muffins and a can of Grand’s biscuits. I put them in the oven and found the butter, and some strawberry jam, and waited for the lady of the house to make her appearance in the breakfast area.

Not knowing exactly what she liked to eat for breakfast, I had a heated muffin, biscuits and jelly and a box of Shredded Mini-Wheats set out for her. The coffee was just finishing as she entered the little nook area and fawned at the job I’d done getting something ready to eat.

“Oh, Iron, I think I’ll have a muffin and a couple of biscuits with jelly,” She sweetly said as she sat at the small breakfast table. “These look and smell good. Did you find the powder cream and sugar for the coffee?”

“I got the sugar here, but didn’t see anything like the cream. Actually looked in the fridge for some half and half or liquid creamer. No luck though.”

“Let me get it. It’s right here in the pantry with the other dry goods. I use the non-dairy mostly, as I don’t use enough of the Half and Half to get it. Hate throwing things away that go bad, when there is a reasonable substitute that lasts,” she explained and brought the canister of the powder creamer to the breakfast table.

Our conversation was surprising light and easy going, with it being only the second day of our new relationship. We both ate a muffin and two biscuits with jelly, and had two cups of ‘joe’. Kaleigh didn’t complain that the coffee was too weak, as I’m not a fan of coffee that the spoon can stand up in. It seemed to me that she liked her coffee slightly on the ‘weak’ side as well. It was a wonderful feeling having similar styles of eating or favorites to share.

After cleaning up the breakfast goodies and putting the cups, plates and silverware in the dishwasher, we grabbed our warm jackets and headed out to the garage. After she set the alarm system, Kaleigh surprised me as we got to her car and gave me a key to her house. With a sweet smile, she said, “I want you to have this. If we’re meeting here anytime, you can come in and make yourself at home until I get here. You can also run up to my parent’s place and chat with them, if they’re around. Oh, the alarm code is going to be easy for you to remember, as well. It’s 1-9-6-3 and the star key.” Her smile was awesome as she relayed my birthday numbers as her code. “Nobody will think about using your birthday numbers to access the alarm.”

“Uh, okay, Baby. If you really want me to have a key, that works,” I said to her as I took the key and hugged her tight. “I definitely think I can remember the alarm code, too.” As I loosened my hug, she reached for her car door and dropped into her white Maxima. She hit the garage door button and we both got our first real taste of the overnight cold snap, as the wind sent an icy blast of ‘damn Canadian cold air” into the cozy garage.

I gave her a semi-faux shiver action and said with fake teeth chattering, “Nah, nah, nah no fair, your ca-car is wa-wa-warm, while my wa-will ba-bee fra, fra, fra, freezing.”

All that got me was a “Poor, Little Iron, shivering in the cold and dark,” response from a grinning blonde beauty. She cocked her head up at me after starting her car, and I bent down to give her a final kiss before running out to start my cold Camry. As I sat in my car waiting for it to warm up slightly, Kaleigh pulled beside my car, powered her passenger window down some and said, “I love you, and remember to drive carefully along 216. It may even have some slippery spots this morning.”

I smiled back at her and replied, “I’m pretty experienced with slippery roads, but I’ll be careful. I’m just going to follow you into T-town, so don’t go too fast on this road, either,” I cautioned her and then finished with a blown kiss, and “I love you too, my little Star.”


The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Early afternoon, Friday, January 10, 2003

After doing my workout at the university’s recreation center; a twenty-minute run on the treadmill and my normal weight-lifting program, I went to my off to prepare for a graduate class for the following Monday. I even did a little of the introduction section of my current research project before I headed home to my apartment around 4:30pm. As I was leaving school, Ms. Barbara asked how my dinner with Kaleigh’s parents went last night. I just smiled and nodded at her without saying anything. I’m sure she got my answer. That woman has her fingers in everything it seemed.

I knew from our earlier conversation that Kaleigh was going to be coming by and spending the night with me. She sent me an email about 3:30 letting me know she would be by around 5:30. She had a late afternoon meeting with her advertising person to go over some of the materials for her fitness brochure. Not wanting to keep spending money on eating out, I planned to have spaghetti with a turkey meat sauce, and garlic bread for our dinner. After taking care of my saltwater aquarium and fish, I got down to preparing this simple meal.

At 5:20, I heard a knock on the door and went to let her in. After opening the door, I was kind of dumbfounded as she just stood outside in the cold with a silly grin on her face. When she raised her eyebrows, it clicked, ‘Carry her into my home, dummy!’ I swooped in to pick her up. However, I adjusted my methods this time and corralled her in a fireman’s carry position with her stomach lying across my shoulders and behind my head. Kaleigh squealed out in amazement as I hoisted her up and maneuvered her into my apartment without banging her head or legs on the door jam. I was able to carefully manipulate her body to use her lower legs to swing the door closed.

After playfully asking, “Now where did Kaleigh get to?” as I swung her around to the left and right in the living room, she started to use her hands to lightly beat on my head and chest, as she giggled out, “Over here, over here.”

I still acted like I didn’t know where she was, and moved over to my leather couch. Making sure nothing solid was lying on it, I quickly spin around, ducked my head and proceeded to unceremoniously dumped her onto it. Kaleigh squealed louder as she flew the short distance and landed with a soft thud. I followed her down onto the couch and captured her arms before she could begin a counterattack on my body. I moved in and kissed her hard on the lips for a good minute, and when I sensed the change in her demeanor from a ‘how dare you do that?‘ to ‘don’t you dare stop‘ state, I slowly lightened my grip on her arms and pressure on her lips.

Kaleigh pulled her mouth away from mine to get a breath and wheezed out, “You were supposed to carry me into your place, not mug me.”

“I did carry you into my apartment. If I recall correctly, I never said how I was going to do it each time, though.” I gave her a goofy grin and kissed her lightly on the forehead, nose, chin and lips. She reached her now free arms up and around my neck to pull me down for another round of wonderfully passionate kisses. Our tongues danced together and I swear she used her long tongue to tickle my throat, and give me a brief idea of what it is like to have something strange all the way back that far inside my mouth.

The aroma from the spaghetti sauce must have caught her attention because after several minutes of hot and heavy kissing, Kaleigh eased her hug and pulled back to say, “Umm, that smell is darn near as good as these kisses! What you got cooking there, Dr. Iron?”

“I see that M’lady has a good ‘sniffer’. I’m making us some spaghetti with homemade turkey sauce. You might even smell a little of the garlic bread, but I doubt it as I wanted you to get here before putting it in the oven to bake,” I replied to her inquiry. “Here’s the remote for the TV and cable, why don’t you find something to watch, while I finish up with things. Shouldn’t take, but a few more minutes.”

Kaleigh took the control and turned on the TV and stereo system. As I was walking into the kitchen, the picture came up on the screen and Kaleigh let out a big, “Wow! There my good man! What is this?” as she looked at something on the TV. Unknown to me, all my entertainment systems: the TV; stereo; and DVD player came on when she pressed the ‘on’ button, and the input was still set to DVD, instead of cable.

I turned back quickly to see what she was up in arms about and saw that amazing ‘freeze frame’ image of her from yesterday morning’s DVD viewing. There Kaleigh was ... topless ... with her arms up behind her head and her firm breasts thrust out on my thirty-two-inch TV screen. The face in the image showed pure joy and excitement, yet her current facial expression showed shock, and possibly some dismay or fear.

I moved quickly back to her on the couch and started to explain what went on with the TV image. “Kaleigh, Baby, I started to watch that DVD yesterday morning and was amazed that you recorded your, uh, my ... birthday present routine. You had me mesmerized here, looking at your recording, and uh, when I got to this moment of your routine, your dance ... I just stopped, uh, paused the DVD and sat right where you are now.” I was focused on the live Kaleigh as I was saying this, to gage her reactions to my words. When she remained quiet and kept her look of disbelieve on her face, I redirected both of our attention to the frozen image on the TV screen.

“Look at yourself here, uh, not at your topless body, but at your face and eyes. Yes, your boobs, your breasts are beyond beautiful in that picture but really look at your eyes there. They are sparkling like diamond bright, and have more life in them than in any picture or painting I’ve ever seen before.” I glanced at her face to see that she was indeed locked in on what I was saying.

I continued, “I didn’t freeze, uh, no, I did. I originally freeze it there because of your incredible boobs, which are perfect ... just amazing in that pose, that position. However, when I saw your face, your eyes, just like that there ... Uh, I could see it, I could see both the joy you had in doing this for me, and I think, the love you felt for me. I could feel it pouring out through your eyes right there.” I was slowly waving my left hand at the TV screen as if it was a laser-pointer used to highlight the things I was saying about that image.

Kaleigh scooted a little upright, from her prone position and weakly said, “I, uh I think I see your meaning there in that picture, but, but ... it was the first thing that came up on the TV. What is going on with that? What if it was someone else that ... what if someone else was here? They’d have seen that picture of me.” Her voice peaked as she choked out that last statement. “Oh, I ... I don’t want anyone, ANYONE to see that recording, or even know what I did for you.”

“Kaleigh,” I quietly said in reply, “I’m so, so sorry about not ... not being more careful with that DVD. God, Baby, I never, ever, in a million years ... I wouldn’t do anything that would make you upset, miserable or even want to hate me.” I turned to her and paused to see her reaction to my words. When she gave me a weak smile, I slowly moved towards her to capture her in a gentle hug. “Oh Kaleigh, it was an incredible moment, that, that image of you there, and I turned it into a nightmare by being ‘F-ing’ moron.”

She pushed away from me a little and stared into my eyes, which were beginning to tear-up. “No, no, no! I’ll never hate you. Don’t EVER think that. It won’t happen, ever,” she said as she reached up to wipe a tear from my right eye. “I was just surprised ... in a not so good way there. It scared me to, uh, see myself like that unexpectedly. Oh, Iron, I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. That image just, uh, just caught me off guard.” She then reached around behind me and pulled me in tight, and we rocked in each other’s arms for several moments.

“I, I didn’t know that my TV system would do that. I didn’t know it would come on like that, with the last image from the DVD frozen like that. I simply turned off the TV/cable, yesterday morning, and never thought anymore of it. I don’t use the DVD player all that much. Oh, baby,” I said through some sniffles, “I’m so sorry for screwing up and causing you pain.”

Kaleigh surprisingly rebounded from this frightful experience quicker than I expected as she pulled back, grabbed the remote and hit the stop button on it, which cleared the image from the TV. She jumped up from the couch and said, “Come on, let’s get that dinner finished and devoured. I’m starving and it sure does smell good.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me up and led the way into the kitchen area.

Our dinner was indeed good. The whole wheat spaghetti noodles, turkey meat-sauce, with some of my mother’s favorite spices added give it a good taste, and the garlic toast hit the spot very well. We each had a sweet tea with our meal and we finished up with some ice cream, hot caramel sauce and peanuts after dinner. While we were eating, our conversation was relatively carefree and easy, which was slightly amazing, considering my pre-dinner screw-up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.