Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 8: Should I Stay or Should I Go

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Should I Stay or Should I Go - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

9:11pm, January 8, 2003

After a minute of staring at ourselves in the bathroom mirror, Kaleigh broke the silence by stating, “I could do this forever, I believe. I feel safe, really safe with you.”

“You can hug onto me for as long as you want, Kaleigh. This feels wonderful.” We swayed together for another three or four minutes in sweet silence. Kaleigh closed her eyes and kissed my rear shoulders a few times, while I moved my arms around behind us to pat and caress her lovely bubble butt.

“I must be going crazy, right now,” Kaleigh chimed up. “I just thought about you and my dad being similar in age and body build. Then a song from his favorite band just popped into my head, Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash.” After looking at me in the mirror for my reaction to her statement, she softly asked, “Well, should I stay or should I go, now?”

“I’m not going to ask you to stay, but I sure would love it if you did,” I said to her as I started to turn around in her arms.

Even though people say a mirror doesn’t lie, it sure can’t capture the every detail and nuance of a look. Kaleigh’s face beamed with delight as I gave her the opportunity to stay with me. She released her hug and moved her arms up around my neck, then jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.

She kissed and spoke to me in alternating fashion, “I-would-love-to-stay- tonight-then.”

I walked out of the master with my beautiful angel wrapped around my body. Kaleigh had her head tucked onto my shoulder and her mouth kissing my neck. I had both of my hands on her ass cheeks for support as I carried her over to my bed. I dropped one hand to grab the blanket and pulled it off the bed. The towel near the head of the bed was removed in similar fashion. I grabbed the black and silver bedspread and top-sheet to pull them down, before I gently placed Kaleigh’s naked ass on the cozy, warm flannel bed sheet. Kaleigh kissed me on the lips and then slipped her shapely legs under the top-sheet and bedspread. She quickly scooted over to give me room.

“I’ll be right back baby. I’ve got to double check the door, turn the furnace down to a good sleeping temperature and set the coffeemaker. Do you need a drink or snack or anything? I’ll get it for you, if I have it?”

“A glass of ice water would be nice. Also, could you bring my handbag over to me when you come back? I need to call my mom and DAAAD to let them know I haven’t been kidnapped or anything, and to tell them I won’t be home tonight.” She chuckled as she dragged out her ‘dad’ statement there to torment me.

I smiled at her word play and said, “Sure thing ... just don’t give him my address!”

I turned and went about my house business. Before I went to get the coffee-maker set and her ice water from the kitchen, I brought Kaleigh her handbag and kissed her lightly. “Here ya go. I’ll be back in a flash.”

“I like the way you flash,” Kaleigh chuckled before she found her cell phone in her small handbag.

She didn’t talk very loud to her mom as I could hardly hear her speaking from the kitchen. When I returned with two glasses of ice water in my hand, I heard her say, “Okay, Mom. I love you and daddy, too ... Yes, I’ll be home tomorrow night about 7:15 after I leave work ... Yes, Mom, I’ll tell you everything then ... No, Mom, I’m real lucky to have him ... Okay ... Love you. Bye.” Kaleigh was smiling at me as I walked to the bed, and she finished up her call.

“Go well?” I asked as I handed her, her glass of ice-water.

She took a long drink of the cold liquid, and giggled as a drop of moisture dripped on her right breast and ran over the lovely birthmark just inside and below her pink nipple. Kaleigh rubbed the droplet into her skin just below her puffy nipple. After that simple but sensual action, she looked at me and quipped, “Yup. My dad will be here with his Colt-45 in forty-ish minutes.”

I simply smiled down at her and reached for her glass. Kaleigh threw back the edge of the sheet and bedspread and patted the space for me. Before I sat down on the mattress, I set her glass of water beside mine on a coaster on the night stand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.