Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 7: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

9:00pm, Wednesday, January 8, 2003

After listening to me tell her I’d accept her regardless of her past, Kaleigh started to cry. I pretty sure they were good tears as she pushed her way up and out of my arms, and bowled me over with a surprisingly strong bull-rush. Her one-hundred-and-fifteen pounds of naked energy knocked me backwards, and then she crawled up my body to smother me with a thousand kisses. While she may be a buck-fifteen on the scales, her body appeared as light as a feather as she laid herself out on top of my naked body.

Her sweaty body molded to my warm relatively dry one. Our arms were stretched out over heads, and our chests rose together in unison as we kissed and breathed together. Her legs were resting over mine, with her toes touching the skin on the top of my feet. The only difference in our body alignment was due to my torso being slightly longer than hers. This allowed her starred pussy hair to tickle my belly button area. My flared cock-head was gently nudged up against the top edge of her pussy and hard clit in our positions.

I could hardly stand the tension this position and our passionate kissing was generating. I was amazed that Kaleigh wasn’t more active because I know she could feel my hard cock at her pussy. However, she seemed content to just lay on me and plant sweet kisses all over my mouth and face. I took the initiative here, and I slowly lowered our arms down. I placed her hands on the top of my head and Kaleigh lovingly started to rub and scratch my scalp. I sorta ‘growled’ into her mouth as she ‘loved on’ my balding head.

My unoccupied hands moved down to cover Kaleigh’s soft, yet tight tush. I rubbed her butt cheeks gently at first and she moaned her pleasure back into my mouth. My soft caressing of her lower cheeks didn’t cause any movement of her pussy on my cock, so I gradually increased the pressure and the forcefulness of my hands. As her butt was forced to move, Kaleigh lifted her mouth from mine for the first time in several minutes and throatily said, “Oh, Iron, are you seriously trying to kill me today? Gawd, your cock is driving me ... Oh! Gawd! Oh, Mike, please!”

After she asked that question, I forcefully pushed her butt down as I rocked my pelvis upward to jab her clit with my hard cock-head. My shaft continued to drag across her slippery slit. That was the exact response I was looking for as I was nearly going out of my mind as her warm wet pussy was leaking over my big crown. Kaleigh’s next action caught me off guard, but don’t think for a second I was complaining.

My naked lover quickly pushed her upper body away from my chest, pulled her butt and knees up some, which caused her feet to settle beside my waist. In a flash, Kaleigh was in the exact same ‘cowgirl’ position she used during her grinding striptease. She took a quick peek down to check on the alignment of my angled cock with her pussy and sank her engorged, wet pussy down over my cock in one forceful descent. My large cock head plowed through her hot, tight cunt until her mons slammed down onto my pubic bone. The compression on my crown was incredible as it bullied its way deep into Kaleigh’s vagina. The feel of her heat, wetness and the contractions of her vaginal muscles provided immense pleasure. I cried “Damn, Baby! That was, oh damn, fucking great!” was met with an equally loud, “Oh! Gawd! Fuck that’s in me, deeppp!” cry from Kaleigh.

Kaleigh sat there for a few moments as her pussy quivered and contracted around my shaft. For only getting one lightning quick, semi-painful but pleasurable stroke, I was close to cumming in her smoldering pussy. Kaleigh then started a slow grind action on my deep seated cock. Her hard clit was rubbing against my curly pubs and my pelvic bone, while she pressed down on my chest with her hands. Kaleigh closed her eyes and continued to grind forwards and back on my cock. She repeatedly uttered, “Gawd, it’s deep. Gawd, it’s deep. Oh, fuck! Gawd, it’s deep!”

I bucked a little with my hips to put more pressure on her clit, and then moved my right hand to pinch and roll her clit. My left hand reached up to pinch and pull on her right nipple. Those combined sources of stimulation caused Kaleigh to rise up on my cock to get away from my fingers. She must have forgotten the effect my flared crown’s ridges had on her insides, because when she pulled almost all the way off me, she screamed out and drove her pussy back down onto my cock. I pinched both her sexual sites once again and she repeated that fucking motion.

I let go of her clit and nipple when she was sat back down on my cock. Kaleigh didn’t remain seated there, as she continued to ride my hard cock in her ‘cowgirl’ position. She would move to the point where my cock-head stretched her pussy opening obscenely, and then dropped her full weight on my groin. I used my hands now to simply caress her full, bouncing breasts. They were poetry in motion as she rose up and sank down on my cock. Each time she pulled up, Kaleigh groaned out a simple, “Gawd” and when she was seated deep onto my cock with her clit mashed tight, she said an equally simple, “Fuck!”

I was very near cumming from all this tight, wet stimulation on my cock, and from the visuals of her tits bouncing delightfully as she rode me like a jockey. As I shouted, “Kaaa ... leighhh, I’m going to cum, cum soon, baby!” I drove my hips up hard into her as she was sinking down. I held her body and mine about four inches off the mattress as my cock convulsed and forced my hot cum up into her tight pussy. I bucked up three or four more times with each spurt into my blonde beauty.

Kaleigh cried out and came at the same time from that forceful contact between my pelvic bone and her clit, as well as my cock-head with her cervix. Her pussy unleashed a torrid of her juices, which bathed both our groins in warm liquid. With each short stroke out of her cunt, my bulbous crown pulled out a small gush of our combined juices that washed over my balls.

While we were cumming, her chest flopped down onto mine and she dug her fingernails into my shoulders. I hardly noticed either her gushing warm juices or her ‘claws’ in my shoulders as I was lost in my own pleasure. I definitely was overwhelmed by the pleasure of cumming inside your soulmate for the first time.

When I relaxed my gluteus maximus muscles after cumming hard, I lowered my butt to the bed and for the first time recognized I was lying in a huge wet spot. Then, when Kaleigh slid her feet back to lay down on me, she too noticed it as her groin and thighs were soaked. She pushed her chest up and looked at me and said with complete innocence, “I think it happened again ... I gushed out all over us.”

I looked into her eyes to ascertain her thoughts on this wonderful experience. What I saw there was love and concern. I then pulled her down to kiss her, and said, “That was the reason I brought those towels out with me. Unfortunately, I forgot to lay them down under us prior to me trying to kill you and your explosive pussy.” I chuckled out that last part as I referenced her earlier comment, and waited for Kaleigh’s upcoming response. I didn’t have to wait long.

Kaleigh playfully put her hands on my throat and lightly squeezed as she looked into my eyes and said, “Gawd, you ARE trying to kill me, twice, twice with that dangerously thick cock of yours. And then, then you use that devil’s oil, and you, it, it drove me wild! You had me trying, doing, uh doing, and enjoying things I never, I never wanted to do or have forced on me again.”

Her hands, thank God, never tightened up on my neck, even as her emotions kicked into high gear again. I placed my hands over hers, and gently pulled them off my neck.

I smiled up at her to let her know she didn’t hurt me. It was then that she saw a couple of gouges in my left shoulder and one in my right shoulder. Kaleigh bent down to kiss me and then she start to apologize for hurting me. I told her that her hands didn’t hurt my neck, but Kaleigh interrupted me and said, “Your shoulders have fingernail gouges in them. You’re bleeding a little from them. God, Mike, I’m so sorry. I’m also sorry for grabbing your neck like that. That was just, just ohh, I’m just so sorry.”

Kaleigh started to cry for real now. I rolled us over while still joined with my semi-hard cock in her pussy. We cleared the big wet spot on the bed and I wrapped her in my arms and rocked her gently. I whispered in her ear that I wasn’t hurting from the small gouges in my shoulders and that I knew she was playing with me when she put her hands around my neck.

I then added, “I was the one who started it with my ‘killing you’ comment. I should be apologizing to you for joking about your wonderful ability to cum so amazingly hard. If anyone deserves that kind of pleasure, I think you are that person. I’m sorry for joking about your gift, Kaleigh. Please forgive me. You have my heart now and I don’t ever want to hurt yours.”

She continued crying on my shoulder, but I think the reason for the tears changed. When she settled down some, she looked at me through teary eyes and said, “I’ve just had my life changed, uh, rearranged here in less than a day. You’ve shown me I can be more than a scared, date rape victim. I think I love you, Dr. Michael Nevins. After one day with you, I think I really love you.”

Well you could have hit me with a baseball bat, and I wouldn’t have been more stunned by her words. And it wasn’t her proclamation of love for me that rocked my world, as I truly believe I was in love with her as well. It was the ‘date rape victim’ phrase that floored me. I looked into her wet eyes once more and said, “There isn’t any thinking needed here, Kaleigh. I know I love you. I’ve enjoyed your friendship, your passion for learning and your wonderful people skills for several years now. But I knew I loved you when I cradled you in my arms after you collapsed performing for me. I knew at that moment that I loved you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.