Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 6: Touch Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Touch Me - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

6:45pm, Wednesday, January 8, 2003

“Welcome to my humble abode, my lovely lady,” I deadpanned to Kaleigh as I opened the door for her. I hit the switch for the lights for around my leather couch and loveseat. Immediately afterward, I bowed slightly for Kaleigh and swung my arm into the entrance of my apartment. I did that for two reasons. The first was to show off a touch of chivalry to M’lady. The second became surprisingly apparent to Kaleigh as she stepped in front of me. From my bent over position, I easily scooped her sculptured body into my arms. Being down low like that, she had no clue and no chance to resist my quick capture. All she had time for was to shout out her surprise as I carried her into the living room.

“I’ve never done that before, and you can’t imagine how much I enjoyed carrying you into my place,” I told her as she wrapped her left arm around my neck. She used her right arm to swing the door shut as we moved into the apartment.

“I never thought I’d have someone to do that with me,” Kaleigh cooed out as she rested her head on my shoulder. “I really loved that you did that for me. You realize that you’ll have to do that again and again for me.”

As I spun her around to give her a brief view of my living-dining room area, Kaleigh smiled up at me. Then with amazing self-assurance, she said, “Don’t put me down until you have me where you are going to ravage me.”

“Your wish is my command, M’lady,” I said with loving respect. I then walked all around the apartment and gave Kaleigh a mini-tour of my kitchen, spare bedroom/office and the guest bathroom with her still in my arms.

As we visited each new area of my large apartment, Kaleigh sheepishly asked, “Is this the place you’re going to ravage your lady?”

I dutifully replied, “No, M’lady” while showing her the kitchen, dining room, living room, second bedroom/office area, and the guest bathroom.

When I turned her sideways in my arms to enter the master bedroom, Kaleigh’s eyes got real wide as she saw my curved, four-hundred-and-fifty gallon fish tank, which was lit up semi-bright in my otherwise dark bedroom. She lifted her head off my shoulder and stared at my pride and joy; a beautifully maintained mini-reef and saltwater fish environment.

“Oh, my God! That is oh, so...” Kaleigh exclaimed quickly before she seemed to reclaim her demeanor by finishing with a semi-meek, “Is this, oh, please say yes ... but is this the awesome place you’re going to ravage your lady?”

“Yes, M’lady. This is indeed the location that I’m going to ravage y’all and bring y’all so much pleasure your insides will explode.” I said that with my best southern gentleman’s accent. I also was hoping to spark a memory within Kaleigh from this afternoon’s discussion about her unique sexual responses.

I turned with her in my arms and walked over to my queen sized, waist high, four-post bed. I laid her down gently on her butt and back. I motioned for her to roll her over onto her stomach, so she could easily see my fish tank from her position on the bed.

“Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy the view, while I grab a few of the things we may need.” I said as I swatted her jean-clad ass and headed out the hallway to turn the temperature up to about seventy-five degrees.

“That didn’t hurt,” she replied after that little smack as I hustled to increase the apartment’s temperature. “And I am enjoying the view here. That is an incredible saltwater tank you have there. The corals and those fish are so, so beautiful and colorful.” Kaleigh then added, “Hurry back though; your lady is waiting on you.”

Upon my return the bedroom, I veered into the master bathroom. I grabbed a clean soft micro-fiber blanket from the linen closest, as well as a couple of soft bath towels. I pulled a small bottle of cinnamon scented massage oil out from under the sink, next. Lastly, I took a swig of Listerine mouthwash and swished it for thirty seconds before spitting it out.

Kaleigh must have heard that gargling sound, because she called out, “No fair, I didn’t get any of that.” What she didn’t know was that I had a pack of those ‘mini-strip breath cleaners’ on the night stand beside my bed. They are nice to have first thing in the morning to combat morning breath, both when you have company present or on your own.

I called out, “Patience, M’lady. All things in their own time.”

I grabbed the supplies and made my way back out to Kaleigh. She looked so damn beautiful laying there with her head tilted to the side, resting on her propped up left hands. Her long golden mane was spread out to the left of her head. The only light in the bedroom was from the evening type light-bulbs over my aquarium, and they were casting a soft glow onto my relaxed Star.

When I reached the bed, I tossed the blanket and towels over her body onto the bed, and placed the massage oil down on my nightstand table. I then sat down alongside her hip and leaned up near her head. I leaned down and whispered into her right exposed ear. “Just relax, enjoy this aquarium view and the feelings within you. Let me do all the work now, and only do what I ask of you.” I then kissed her cheek and then ran my tongue around that earlobe. Kaleigh lightly sighed and blinked her eyes slowly at my touch.

I sat back up beside her torso and eased her into a prone position on my bed. I then ran my hands lightly over her pink cashmere sweater. I’m sure the soft feel of that fabric was causing small waves of pleasure within Kaleigh. After running my hands all over the outside of her back, shoulders and down her arms, I slipped them slowly under the back of that sweater. Her skin was nearly as soft as the sweater.

As I massaged her back with light to medium pressure, Kaleigh’s breathing slowed but deepen in volume. Her soft pink sweater was moving upwards as I moved my hands higher along her back. Because the cashmere was so slick and soft, Kaleigh’s body weight barely prevented the front of it from moving up too, until it became trapped on the underside of her firm breasts.

“Let me borrow your arms for a second, Star?” I sweetly asked. I then added, “Please lift your head up a touch.”

As she lifted her head slightly to free her folded arms, I raised both of her arms straight above her head. “Relax again, my Star,” I whispered once more, and Kaleigh lowered her head back down to the bed. I gathered up her blonde hair and spread it out above her head, between her arms.

I stood up beside her hip and then straddled her prone body, with most of my weight held on my knees and lower legs. Every once in a while, I semi-sat just below her awesome ass, but never put my full weight down on her. From this position, I was able to reach all over her back, shoulders and up over her head with my amateur massage strokes. I worked on her back, shoulders and neck muscles for a few more minutes. Then, I moved my hands down her back and outwards along her sides. When I ran them up over her long, lean oblique muscles, Kaleigh let me know she hadn’t fallen asleep by softly moaning at the sensations she was receiving.

As my hands ran up her sides, they came back into contact with the soft cashmere sweater that was trapped by her full breasts and the bedspread. I pushed my hands a little further under her body and gently grabbed the cashmere between my thumbs and index fingers.

Kaleigh, as if she was reading my mind, barely eased her chest up off the bed. I then eased the soft material up and over her breasts. As my bare fingers followed behind the soft sweater, they barely came in contact with Kaleigh’s nipples, which definitely got her attention and caused her to cry out, “Oh, God! This is heavenly.”

I leaned forward as I gently captured her nipples between my middle and ring fingers, and whispered in her ear, “Do you want me to leave those sweet nips of yours alone?”

“God no!” she cried. “Please keep doing all these amazing things to me. This is wonderful!”

“Okay. I just remembered what you said earlier today.” With that said, I rolled her puffy nipples between my fingers, eliciting a louder moan from Kaleigh before I released them. Before I lifted her sweater completely over her breasts, I pulled it down one final time to rub her nipples with the soft cashmere material. Kaleigh gently sighed once again at the delightful, yet contrasting feelings on her puffy nipples.

After rubbing her breasts and nipples with the cashmere for ten seconds, I pulled the sweater up and over her awesome breasts to her shoulder level. Kaleigh then relaxed her upper body and sank back into the bed. I didn’t have a problem moving her sweater up over her head and along her outstretch arms. As I tossed it over beside my aquarium, I asked, “Are you comfy like that or would you like me to bring your arms down under your head or along your sides?”

“Um, could you please bring my left arm back down under my head?” Kaleigh barely squeaked out her response.

“Yes, M’lady.”

I lightly picked up her left arm and hand and maneuvered it to her desired position. Kaleigh lifted her head slightly, smiled at me and then laid it onto her wrist-hand area. I continued rubbing on her bare shoulders, and along her arms with a gentle touch. Kaleigh’s breathing was slow, deep and easy as I finished up with a seven to eight minute, gentle scalp massage.

When I shifted up and moved back to a standing position beside her, Kaleigh muttered a soft, “More please, Iron.” After a moment, my relaxed beauty then sang in a deep gravelly voice, “Come on, come on, come on, come on, now, touch me, Baby,” as Jim Morrison of The Doors did to start off their 1967 hit song.

I bent down beside her ear again and whispered, “Oh, I’ll touch you, Baby. I’ll definitely touch you.”

I turned around to face Kaleigh’s awesome ass and her long lean legs encased in her skin tight blue jeans. I sat down beside her waist, lean down over her butt and started to caress her legs. As the material didn’t lend itself to a smooth transfer of energy between my hands and her legs, I didn’t work too long on her slender stems. I moved up to her tight butt and slowly kneaded her ass cheeks as best I could through the denim material. Kaleigh seemed to be enjoying this rubdown, as she wiggled her butt and almost purred her delight at the feeling.

I worked her jean covered tush for about five minutes before I bent way over and reached down to her feet. I lifted her lower right leg, bent at the knee and proceeded to pull off her cross-training shoe and ankle sock. I repeated process that with her left leg and lower it back to the bedspread. I did a ‘one-eighty’ spin on my butt and leaned up to Kaleigh’s ear, and whispered again, “I’m going to need you to lift your butt up off the bed some, so I can get these painted on jeans off you. Can you do that for me, Star-Baby?”

Kaleigh lazily opened her right eye, looked at me, nodded her head and then sighed in contentment.

“Thank you, Star,” I whispered and then spun back around to face her lower half. I gently patted her butt and Kaleigh pulled her knees up some, which lifted her bubble-butt about a foot above the bedspread. I reached under her waist and felt for the brass button at the top of the jeans. I popped it quickly, and found the zipper. That was more of a chore to pull it down as my hands/arms didn’t bend in a manner to get a good grip to pull the small brass tab down.

When I finally got her zipper down, I told Kaleigh to hold her position, while I stood and moved beside her knees. I reached up from there and grabbed the waist portion of her jeans and started to pull them over her tanned, tight butt. I had to basically perform a four-step sequence to inch those jeans over her ass. Pull back-right, pull back-left, pull front-right, pull front-left, and repeat, repeat, repeat. As I was doing this, I asked Kaleigh, “How in God’s name do you get these on and off by yourself?”

“Two words, ‘baby’ and ‘oil,’” she chuckled with her eyes still closed.

“Is that what saw glistening on your legs when you were stripping for me?”

“Ah-ha. Keeps my legs silky smooth and soft, and helps with getting into and out of tight outfits,” she replied and wiggled her upturned ass for me.

When the denim material finally cleared her bare butt, I only had to pull along the outside parts of her jeans to ease them down to her knees. She was correct about the baby oil; her jeans easily slipped along her legs, and her legs were baby smooth and soft.

Kaleigh must have known I was enjoying this action because she didn’t lower her butt back down to the bed. Instead, she continued to wiggle her upturned ass from side to side and flexed her butt cheeks a few times. “Damn!” I breathed out slowly. “Your tush ... tight, toned and tanned! Simply Purrr-fect!”

I then gave each butt-cheek a light, quick swat to communicate that I wanted her to lower it down to the mattress.

Kaleigh understood that non-verbal message as she slowly lowered her butt back down onto the bed. This allowed me to finish pulling her jeans down her legs and off her feet. I tossed them over with her sweater and then just looked at the long nude beauty stretched out on my bed. Kaleigh again had her eyes closed and was relaxing in the warm air. I moved down to sit beside her feet and picked up her right leg, bending it at her knee. I gently pulled on each of her tiny toes and rolled it in my fingers. I kissed the ball of her foot and placed her leg back down on the bed. I repeated the same routine with her left leg, toes and foot.

After working on her feet, I reached over Kaleigh and grabbed the soft, micro-fiber blanket and moved the towels up onto the pillows, out of the way for now. I opened the blanket and spread it out over the bedspread; alongside Kaleigh’s stretched out body. “Baby, I hate to move you as you look so peaceful like that. However, can you scoot over onto this blanket for me please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.