Exploring the Cosmos - Cover

Exploring the Cosmos

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I've always liked Science Fiction and decided to let this idea bubble out. I'm not sure where it will go but I hope you enjoy the ride. Strange plants, stranger aliens, and a lot of good, dirty sex are all elements.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Space   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, space sex story

That night, Helen and Amy joined me in my tent. Amy was first in and I was horny. I rolled her on her back and pushed into her cunt. She was wet enough that she could receive my length without pain. I knew that she loved sex and I enjoyed being her partner. I had found that she did have limits though they were pretty far out.

I pumped her hard and she put her legs around me pulling me even tighter to her pelvis. It didn't take long and I filled her pussy with my load. Helen entered and said, "Desert!" She helped me roll off Amy and she kissed Amy's leaking pussy licking and sucking. She didn't stop until Amy came and her load was in her stomach along with my cum. She then attacked my cock sucking me to hardness. She went back to Amy to lick and suck her pussy more and moaned to me, "Stick it in me! Fuck me deep and hard!" I slammed into her pussy forcing her face hard against Amy's groin. Amy groaned, Helen groaned, and I did, too. I pounded Helen and she worked between Amy's legs with a will. We all three climaxed together. I lay back with one lady on each side of me. We slept that way. I woke in the morning to Amy sucking my cock. She usually didn't do women though would permit them to do her. Amy enjoyed the taste of men's cum but was more neutral about the taste of women. I filled Amy's mouth and stomach with my third load. I kissed her and got moving. I was both well rested and tired.

After lunch, the aliens came. This time, I met them with Helen. The lead alien said, "I see you have brought a different nestling."

"She is more truly a nestling to me. The other is a valued colleague but is nestling to another."

There was a quick singing between the two and the lead alien said, "I understand now. We do not have colleagues with males only nestlings."

I said, "Helen is also a colleague. She is one who studies water properties."

The alien said, "Very well. Are you ready to go with us?"

"Yes." We stood up and followed the aliens into the mouth of the fish/boat. The tongue quivered as I stepped on it. We followed the aliens through a hole and into the clear area at the top of the fish/boat. It backed into the water, submerged, and swam going away from the island and deeper.

I had left Dusty in charge. Helen and I both carried comm ear buds and throat mikes. The fish/boat swam for about an hour. In the middle distance, I saw lights. We were coming into a grouping of something. The fish/boat swam into a cavern and we exited through its mouth. The two aliens motioned for us to follow and we did. The floor was hard-packed sand or sandy concrete or something similar. We walked for a couple of minutes. We entered a large open hall with windows or membranes that overlooked the water. It was a beautiful sight.

Helen said, '"This reminds me of a city under the sea that I was in on Aquaria one time a few years ago. Somehow, they grew this though. I don't think it was manufactured."

We came to a wide, broad table with benches around it. Each bench was about one meter square and a number of aliens were seated on the benches. There were four remaining spaces. The two aliens each took one and I motioned to Helen to take one and I took the last.

Once seated, an alien who was dark of skin said, "I am the senior egg layer of this nest. You are greeted on behalf of the nest. I am called, ##@@^. The translator didn't do much for names.

I said, "Thank you. My nest is the Blue Dolphin and I am named, Frank Houston originally of the New Georgia nest. The Blue Dolphin is tasked with exploring different planets making contact with inhabitants or looking at empty planets for future nests. We do not find inhabitants very often. We do not colonize planets that are inhabited by others. We would like to be friends with your people and have a small nest to maintain relations."

The senior alien said, "I have the reports from my sisters and believe we can work out an arrangement to permit some of your colleagues to be on our planet and study and get to know one another."

She paused and then said, "We were surprised at first that males can have positions of leadership in your nests. It appears that your male and female individuals do not hold positions of leadership by virtue of their sex."

"That is true. Except for our sexual equipment, we are very similar. We have guessed that is not true for you."

"That is also true. Our males are physically weak and are easy to injure. It would appear from listening to you and your nestling yesterday afternoon that you are more equal in vitality and physical competence."

"Yes, we are curious about you and I am sure are curious about us. We are gathering the nests to meet you late tomorrow. I am sure there will be many questions for you. I am sure you have questions for us. I will try to answer them as I can."

"Thank you, Ma'am. We look forward to meeting with others of your species. Our translator is using the word, nest, quite often in rendering words from your speech. We may be making errors in using the term because I sense we are hearing more than one concept being translated to us as the same word.

We have translated your word for this place and for the area on the island both with the same word. I don't think those both are the same."

I waited. The lead alien listened to our two aliens sing to her for a moment. She said, "You are correct. The place on the island is for birthing and raising our young. We perform that task on land for the safety of our young and to contain them while they are freshly birthed. This place is a place for living. All such places are under the surface of the water. We use a very similar word for both places. I am guessing that your nests refer to more than one type of place."

"That is correct. Our landing ship is for moving from our main ship orbiting your planet to the surface of your planet. Our space ship called the Blue Dolphin travels from star system to star system. Our people live on different planets. I am from one called New Georgia. Other members of our group are from other planets. A long time ago, we were all from the single planet, Earth."

The lead alien said, "If it is permitted, we would like to actually see you uncovered."

I said, "It is permitted. We have the same curiosity about your bodies."

"That is fair."

Helen stood on her bench and removed what little she was wearing. She only had shorts, tee shirt, socks, and shoes. It didn't take long and she was standing on the bench with her legs apart and her hands behind her. She looked great and her nipples showed she was a little excited.

I stood more slowly and not on the bench and divested myself of my clothing. My cock had elongated and hardened some from the situation. I stood there with my hands on my hips and listened to a lot of singing.

Our two guides then rose and divested themselves of their clothing, which consisted of a simple gown. The gowns fell to the floor and they looked like two young girls standing there. They had no breasts or nipples and no belly button. On the other hand, there was a large cleft between their legs.

I said, "It appears that you do not nurse your young. Do you give live birth?"

One of guide aliens trilled. She then spoke and I heard, "We hatch from eggs after they are used by the males."

Helen said, "We have live births and our males inseminate us. We find the act highly enjoyable and much of our recreation time is spent in that act even when there is no intent or ability to have offspring.

"The act has many variations. All those variations are designed for the pleasure of the those partaking in it."

The aliens sang among themselves. Finally, the senior one said toward the translator, "Would you be willing to demonstrate the sex act and some of those demonstrations?"

Helen's face was a little flushed. She was an enthusiastic exhibitionist and sex in public was one of her own fetishes. She lay back on the bench with her legs spread and I pushed into her pussy. She grunted as my cock pushed all the way inside her. She said, "Many of the variations including the primary position have names though most of the meanings are lost in time. The basic position is similar to this one in which the male lies over the female and is called missionary."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.