Exploring the Cosmos
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I've always liked Science Fiction and decided to let this idea bubble out. I'm not sure where it will go but I hope you enjoy the ride. Strange plants, stranger aliens, and a lot of good, dirty sex are all elements.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Space   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, space sex story

I crawled in and a body followed me inside. It was Helen Gray, an oceanographer. She said, "May I join you tonight, Frank?"

"Sure. You're always welcome, Helen."

Helen was welcome. She was a very attractive woman with a healthy and varied sexual appetite. We were quickly stripped and fondling and kissing each other hungrily. She opened her legs and I mounted her pushing my cock deep into her cunt and grinding my pelvis into hers.

Her first cum was explosive and I could feel the walls of her cunt convulsing on my cock holding it tightly deep within her. As soon as her muscles relaxed a little, I began to renew my thrusting not being gentle but slamming hard into her pelvis with each down stroke. She met me by thrusting her hips up. Our thrusts became harder and less rhymic as I neared my first and her second orgasms. We came hard with my seed shooting deep within her and my hands clasping her breasts and twisting her nipples. Her cunt walls convulsed around my cock as I spurted repeatedly in her.

Finally, I rolled onto my back. She cuddled next to me with my arm around her. After catching her breath, she moved down my body to suck my cock clean of our juices and back to hardness.

She looked up at me and said, "This time, I want it in my ass."

I nodded and she rolled to her back. She held her legs way over her head. I mounted her and pushed into her anus without lube. I knew she liked it this way because she got off on the pain of that entry. She groaned in pain and I heard her. "So good! Hurts so good! All the way!"

I pushed into her anal tract all the way and began to thrust. She came hard, moaning and groaning with a mix of pain and pleasure. I joined her in my groan of release, as I pumped hot cum deep into her rectum. After an endless moment, we relaxed and I rolled off her back. We were both breathing heavily. We gradually relaxed into sleep.

I woke later to a warm mouth sucking my cock. It was Amy of Squad A. When I woke, she said, "It's your turn for sentry watch, Frank. Who's next to you?"

I replied, "Okay, I'm moving. It's Helen."

Amy said, "Oh, Goody. I'll stay here."

I buckled my belt with a pair of shorts and shoes. I stepped outside into a warm night. Inside the tent, I heard the soft noises of Helen waking to Amy. They would enjoy that and I could join them when the watch was over.

I looked around for my partner for the watch and saw Barney, the other planet side hand. He waved and I went over to him. He said, "Good evening, Frank. I hope it will be quiet."

I responded, "I hope so, too. I expect it will but setting a watch on a new planet is a habit I'm not willing to break yet."

We would be on for three hours and spent most of it sitting in the dark listening. There was a risk in that something bad might happen quietly. On the other hand, there was then some chance the sentries would hear trouble in time to alarm the company and do something instead of becoming the first targets of an intruder.

It stayed quiet and we passed our sentry work to another pair. I went back to my tent. Amy was still there. She and Helen were locked in a hot sixty-nine with Amy on top. I saw that each one had a hand at the other's ass. Helen pulled her fingers out and I pushed my cock into a well-lubed butt. Amy grunted as the head of my cock popped through her sphincter and again when I continued pushing until I was balls deep with my pelvis slamming against her little butt cheeks. I started thrusting hard simply going for my climax and not really caring how it affected the two women.

I came hard again deep in her ass shooting cum deep into her body. To my surprise, both women came hard with me. I pulled out and my cock plopped onto Helen's face. She engulfed it with her mouth cleaning it and sucking down her throat all juices on it. I gently fell over on my back to finish my night's sleep. I didn't notice what the women did but, when I woke, they were curled up on either side of me gently snoring.

I eased up and put my shorts, weapons belt, and shoes on and exited the tent.

As one of the first to arise, I put coffee on to perk through the freeze dried grounds. The mixture didn't make the best coffee but it beat no coffee hands down. I sat with the last two guards and watched the sun rise. I enjoyed the dawn as much as any other person.

Watching the day start was always instructive to me on a new planet. Out in the water, I could see fish jumping suggesting a predator was hunting them. My experience was that bait reacts in a similar manner when a predator is close by.

After twenty minutes, others were stirring and I said to the sentries, "You are relieved. Thanks." They both nodded and moved away to get their day officially started. Amy crawled out my tent in her shorts and weapons belt. Sitting on the ground, she pulled her shoes on her feet. Helen crawled out and stood wearing only her shoes. She loved nudity and I wasn't surprised that she was indulging. The air felt good.

Melody and Dusty exited the ship and everyone gathered for breakfast and instructions. I said, "People, usual rules apply. If the aliens show up point them toward me. Melody, please remain close. We will present a consistent front."

Helen asked, "Can we go swimming?"

I answered, "No. We know there are big fish and that's the aliens' area. We'll stay clear. That reminds me. There is a 'nest' on this island. If you find it, do not investigate it, do not touch it, do let me know where it is. The aliens are to be undisturbed."

I went in the ship and conversed with Amanda by radio. I said, "Good morning, Captain. I hope you had a good night."

She responded, "Yes, but it would have been better had you been here." I chuckled. She continued, "We have found the glitch in the translator programming. We got the one on your ship fixed quickly but tracking down the issue in the main shipboard computer was more difficult.

"We found that the aliens kicked it off. They are apparently very sexual and the program multiplied that. We have worked on some of the algorithms and replayed the tapes with better, more understandable results.

"There was a flurry of messages from close to your island right after the end of contact. The messages expressed wonder and dismay about your maleness but, on the whole, are positive. I don't think they are aware of how completely we are reading their signals."

"That's good, Captain. We are carefully going about such research as would be normal. I don't want any more people until we know the situation better. I will wear a comm. and leave the port here open for you to listen.

"I have told everyone to leave the 'nest' of the aliens on this island completely untouched. The civilization may not be as advanced technically as ours but they are smart"

"Okay, Frank. Keep me advised. Dolphin clear."

"Frank is clear."

I went back outside to check on developments. I saw Amy and Tom of the squad standing together. "Folks, where is the scientific team?"

Tom said, "Three of them left with Barney. Helen is over by the water with Melody and Dusty."

I responded, "That worries me. Barney is not a cautious type. You two, go together and find them. Amy, partner with Denver. Tom, partner with Barry. Tell Lilly and Barney to report back to the ship immediately."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.