Exploring the Cosmos - Cover

Exploring the Cosmos

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I've always liked Science Fiction and decided to let this idea bubble out. I'm not sure where it will go but I hope you enjoy the ride. Strange plants, stranger aliens, and a lot of good, dirty sex are all elements.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Space   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, space sex story

We moved inward to reach the fourth planet. There was little information on it other than its existence. The survey team later vanished on another trip ... The report was similar to the report on the last planet showing its location and that it was in the sweet zone to have water and that it, in fact, had water.

As we closed on it, we could see that it was a water world with one continent and many large islands. We continued to close on it with our sensors trying to follow any indication of life or sign of civilization.

We began to hear radio transmissions as we placed the Dolphin into orbit. As soon as we heard the radio transmissions, we orbited further out than usual. We wanted time to see anything coming at us in time to keep safe.

We fed the radio signals into our computer to have it start working on learning a new language. There were a lot of signals. With luck, the computer would have enough to build a vocabulary quickly.

The control room crew was on watch and watch to constantly man the sensors to avoid a surprise though we hadn't seen any indication that the inhabitants of the planet had space flight.

When my shift was over, I went to the sickbay to check on the folks there. Angie was on duty and she was sucking Mary's cunt when I walked in. Mary was only partly conscious but was moving willingly to Angie's tongue and lips. Angie's fine ass was sticking up and I flipped her skirt up and pushed my cock all the way up her shit tube without warning or lubrication. With Angie, none was needed. Her ass was always lubed and ready for a cock or toy. Her nickname was Angie Anal for she truly loved being ass fucked. She cooed as my length slid into her rectum. Mary noticed that it was me behind her and her eyes showed recognition as I began to fuck Angie's ass hard and deep.

Angie moaned into Mary's cunt as my cock went balls deep in her ass. She lifted enough to murmur, "Thank you, Frank. Fuck my ass hard."

I said, "You get her off and I'll get you off." Angie went back to sucking Mary as hard as she could and I began to bang her ass hard. The three of us came together with Mary spraying Angie's face, Angie spraying our legs and my load surging into the depths of her intestines. I had never seen Angie turn down a cock in her ass. She frequently wore a butt plug when on duty. After we subsided, I said, "Mary, how are you feeling?"

She said, "I'm getting better. I faintly realized that my eyes were open but it took a while for me to understand what I was seeing. Something took me over when the landing ship got close and I was forced down inside my mind. Things would just happen and I couldn't control any part of my body. I still feel weak but everything seems to work."

"Good, stay on the mend. We're nearing a new planet. If it's clear, maybe we can find a safe spot for you to recuperate. It has lots of water and we've picked up radio signals."

"Okay, boss. Thanks for coming by."

I headed to my cabin to rest. As I walked down the corridor, I reflected that this ship only had three sluts who wanted sex at every opportunity. Angie Anal was one. She never turns down an ass fucking or any other kind. I have seen her face buried in more groins and butt cheeks than anyone else. She truly loved to help people to heal and to help them get off. She always seemed to, too.

I thought of Betty and April from Scout Troop B who loved to be submissive in their sex play. They would also take on all comers and loved to be "forced." Betty was a tall, big girl and seeing her being dominated by another woman who would be smaller was a real turn on. Betty was almost as tall as my two meters with not a gram of fat on her. She even had muscles. She did exercises to let her handle more internally than any woman I had ever seen. I can't remember how many times I have seen petite April with both hands buried in her ass and cunt.

With those fun thoughts, I went to my bed and slept until the alarm woke me to eat and begin my shift. I noted that Captain Amanda had left a message that she wanted to see me.

I grabbed a walking breakfast and went to her cabin. She had me come in and said, "We have some translations and no one really understands them. I want you to go over them and then see me. I've formed an opinion but want your input. You can listen to them in the control room."

I nodded and left. Upon entering the control room, I said, "It appears that we have translations now. Please feed them to my station, Anne." I went to my chair and sat down.

Anne asked, "Do you want the current feed or review the past receptions?"

I thought a moment and said, "Let me have the current feed with the translation, please."

She nodded. Our computer translation was usually accurate but totally failed to give any inflection or emotion. For that, you needed to listen to the original to get any idea of emotion.

I listened to the voice speaking as the computer translated. The voice was feminine and sounded inviting. The words, as the computer translated them, were quite different.

I heard, " ... butchery. It is difficult to understand any people that will tolerate, much less promote the sadism of mockeries. Our leadership will no longer tolerate being fucked over and plans to institute a program to copulate with them forcing them to accept our seed of distrust. We need..."

I removed the ear buds and stared at them. I said, "Anne, please connect me with the Captain."

"Yes, Sir."

In a moment, Amanda came on and said, Frank, you couldn't have heard much. What do you think?"

I said, "I think our computer lost its mind. Have we tried to beam a signal back to them?"

"Not yet. I am reluctant to trust our translation for that."

"Have we heard any masculine voices thus far?"

"None at all."

"Would you like me to transmit something to them in the clear using standard English and no translation?"

"That would be my thought. There's something strange going on and I don't think we have any idea yet."

"Very well, Ma'am. I will prepare a standard 'welcome from afar' message and have Anne transmit it on their active frequencies."

"Good. It will be interesting to hear what response we get."

She clicked off and I turned to Anne. "Anne, pull my message number three and broadcast it in Standard English. Pick a pause and send it on all their frequencies."

She lined up the message and waited, listening for a moment, and then pressed the transmit button. Over the different frequencies, my voice went out.

The message was, "This is First Officer Frank Houston (house-ton) from New Georgia of the Confederation. I am speaking from the Blue Dolphin, our space ship, which is orbiting your planet. We would like permission to land and talk to you."

It was short and did not say anything about our intentions. Prior expeditions had found that we would not be believed and that wording was dropped. We could send various taped messages from Amanda or me as suited us.

The silence coming from the planet was deafening. Possibly, they had no idea we were here until we broadcast our message. We could have our computer send a translation but I chose not to do that. I didn't trust the translation and hoped it would improve and become more reasonable or believable. Our translation module had some strange points in it and would have to be retrained to accept different meanings later if needed.

It was almost two minutes later that the same voice that I heard earlier transmitted a slow response. I was listening to it and the computer. The voice sounded agitated. I heard, "This is Madam Spank. We hear you with lust. We can arrange an insertion place for you. We welcome your intercourse with us soon." The voice was melodious but the words did not make much sense. I think the computer was reading something that I didn't hear in the words. I had trouble believing the sexual overtones that were being translated.

I called Dusty and said, "Dusty, gather Troop A who are able. We are in big trouble or won't need to do anything but show up. I will add planet side for the two missing troopers. Be ready in fifteen at Landing Ship One."

He acknowledged and signed off. I called Melody asked for her to select two people to go with the landing crew. She acknowledged.

I called Mylon and requested one each from Botany, Anthropology, Oceanography, and Chemistry. He acknowledged and I cleared.

I called Amanda and told her what I was doing. I requested her presence since I would take the landing ship. We had some watch tenders but, in this type of situation, one of us would need to be on the deck. We were watching our screens for any incoming items. It was nice to be able to get a quick reading on anything that lifted up over thirty thousand meters. Thus far, nothing had risen to a level that required action but they didn't know we were here before. I don't think they looked into the sky that much at non astronomical units. Our experience was that early technical people didn't have the capability to find the Blue Dolphin. The landing ship would be different. We would be coming in and they were aware of our presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.