Cavanaugh's Last Throwdown - Cover

Cavanaugh's Last Throwdown

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is time for Cavanaugh to find other employment than as a lawman. Things are getting a mite to hot in the old west. It is not just the bad guys but the constant demand on his reproductive services by needy females.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Western   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Penelope had not seen her niece for almost 6 years so when she saw the refined young lady of 18 who stepped off onto the railway platform, she had look twice to make certain her eyes were not deceiving her. The honey blonde with the stylish bustle and laced up shoes was 18 because she was there when she was born but she looked more like a fashionable woman of means and good breeding and surely in her mid-twenties because of her air of confidence.

Luke perked up considerably when he saw the hot little number sitting down on top of her huge steamer trunk with all her worldly possessions.

"Amy? Is it you Amy? You have really grown like a weed in the last few years. Come and give your Aunt Penelope a big hug."

The girl smiled at her taking time to give the tall, handsome Luke an eyeball inspection from behind her gloved hand.

"Auntie Penny, I couldn't possibly out here in full view of everyone. I promise to hug you good and proper once we are closeted in a respectable private place. Besides, you know I am not your real flesh and blood niece but only your best friend's daughter."

Penelope just disregarded her not really her niece's objection completely and encircled her with a big bear hug. The young girl looked up at the smiling Luke with a look of stifled frustration that he found utterly charming. He wondered what kind of facial expression she would display when his stiffening shaft parted her soft tender pussy lips from behind. He quickly looked at Penelope hoping she was not too psychic to read his thoughts.

Luke got a couple of youths to round up a pull wagon to tend to Amy's trunk and deliver it to the private apartment that he and Penelope shared in blissful harmony. The fact that it was over the jail meant it was the safest place in the rough and ready town. He followed the two chatting women down the boardwalk watching the sensuous movements of Amy's buttocks under her expensive gown. He was well familiar with the movement of Penelope's rear-end by now and was less interested in its mystery. Still, he hoped to hold onto her delicious backside for the foreseeable future and use it as often as she would allow him to do.

Luke left the two women together to get reacquainted and he headed to the casino saloon to make sure things had quieted down from the unpleasantness of the weekend. The trail drivers had already gotten back on the trail to make the long trek back to cattle country for another herd to drive to the rail-head. Things were considerable quieter in the town but the gamblers and the rent-girls were just two licks short of being totally bored.

The short girl with pigtails sat down at his table and asked him,

"Buy me a drink, big boy!"

She obviously was a little tipsy because she didn't remember he was the marshal and responsible to keep the criminal element under control in the small town.

"Sure, Annie, if I remember your name correctly?"

She peered up at him through some layered paint around her still-pretty eyes.

"Do I know you cowboy? Did we do it already?"

Luke saw her chest heaving and the upper part of her plentiful boobs struggling to break free of the confining gown that revealed the swells of her bosom almost to the nipple and was so short on the other end that when she bent over, everyone could easily see the split in her backside and the outline of her "moneymaker" just in front.

"Come on upstairs, cowboy, Annie is going to give you a free sample. Just don't tell anyone of these jokers in here or I will lose my reputation of being a "cash only" companion."

Luke was amused that the girl referred to herself as a "companion" and not a "whore" in a way to save some of her squandered self-respect. He got a bottle from the bartender and followed Annie upstairs to a small room with only a bed and a rocking chair and a small closet for her duds. She motioned to a wash basin and gave him a towel to wash himself. He was glad to see the girl had some semblance of cleanliness unlike some of the females that populated the boom towns.

When he turned around, she had already shook herself out of her gown and crawled under the cover on the big brass bed. He quickly shucked off all his clothing and slid in beside her. The girl was in an uncharacteristic romantic mood and started to kiss his face all over pushing her frantic tongue into his mouth like a bee looking for honey. He allowed her to use her tongue on his body watching her go ever lower and lower until she reached the Promised Land and sucked his rock-hard cock into her panting mouth. She even moved lower than that and explored the area between his balls and his anus exploring ever further and shoving her pointed wet tongue into his private rear entry like one of those Chinese whores up in San Francisco.

Enough was enough!

Luke pushed the lust-driven female back down on the bed and spread her legs as far apart as possible. He was determined to give Annie a poke that she would remember for a very long time.

"Ride me, cowboy! I will be your little doggie girl, but please no spurs, and keep that big monster away from my little pucker hole. I need to be able to walk and earn money later tonight."

Luke laughed and put her ankles on his shoulders after taking off her ankle high shoes. He did follow her instructions and kept his rod away from her backside but that didn't stop him from plumbing its tightness with his nasty fingers just to let her know who was the boss.

Annie gave up all pretense of being genteel and slammed her ass down on the mattress with each thrust from Luke's randy cock. She was using the filthiest words he had heard on a female and she was begging him to give it to her harder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.