Snack Run

by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Copyright© 2013 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Erotica Sex Story: What does a young exhibitionist do when she gets a case of the midnight munchies? This is a flash story about my late-night, half-naked visit to the convenience store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including girl   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

It was like two in the morning, and it was foggy out. I saw the lady through the big front windows of the Mini-Mart, standing at the counter under the fluorescent lights. There weren't any cars in the parking lot. Mom and Dad were fast asleep after a night of loud fucking that I heard from my bedroom before I snuck out of the house.

I walked out of the fog in my platform sandals, the ones with the cork heels and the pink straps that tie halfway up my calves. I have to take short steps in them, so if anything went wrong I wouldn't be able to run. But what could go wrong? I was just an innocent little girl with a craving for a late-night snack.

A sign was taped to the inside of the glass door that said "Shirts and shoes required."

"Perfect," I said to myself. "I am wearing shoes, and I am wearing a shirt."

The sign didn't say anything about pants.

I pulled the door open and went inside, naked from the waist down. Well, not really from the waist. More like from the stomach. The shirt I had on was cut off under my pokies. It was sleeveless white T that said Pussy Riot in pink splashy letters across the front. I also had on mom's wide straw hat with the pink band and my tiny pink purse over my shoulder. I even put on some bright pink lipstick. You don't want to leave the house without looking your best.

That's why I was bare-assed.

Hey, I'm Danielle. It's what I do. Don't ask me why. I just love being naked in places I shouldn't be, especially outside. When I get the urge in the middle of the night, or after school, or out in the park, I gotta strip down, and if somebody sees my pussy, that's a bonus. That's why I was at the Mini-Mart tonight.

The lady at the counter was a chubby little thing in one of those orange and red store smocks, which is all I could see over the counter. She had short gray hair. She barely looked up when I came in. I don't think she realized I was naked before I made a hard right disappeared among the food shelves. I went to the wall-high freezers in the back and picked out a watermelon iced tea — the cold blast of air gave me a tingle — then went back out front and thunked the bottle down on the counter.

Now the lady saw me, and all she did was smirk. Maybe she was used to seeing weird things in the middle of the night.

"Is that all?" she said.

"No, I'd like some candy, too."

The candy was in racks in front of the counter, and I stood there a long while, making up my mind. The lady looked at my crotch while she waited. I'm starting to get some fuzz around my twat. It's very light blonde, and there's not enough of it to hide my slit yet. I think she was looking at it trying to figure out how old I am.

"Know what you want?" she said finally.

"I can't decide between the Skittles and the M&Ms."

"Take your time."

I started to get that wonderful tingle all over, which is just what I want when I run around naked. This was amazing. The lady was into it, and I realized that I was on full display through the big windows and the glass door. I imagined what I looked liked from the side, with the big brim on Mom's hat hiding my face, and my hair tumbling out over my shoulders. Anybody outside would have seen a thin pillar of nudity from my ribs down my long legs, and the gently curved profile of my bare butt in the middle.

"Oh! You have Peanut Chews! I'll take those."

I grabbed two packs and laid them beside the drink. The lady rang it up. I handed her a five-dollar bill I got out of my purse.

"Would you like a bag?"

"Yes, please."

She put the iced tea and the candy in one of those white plastic bags everybody says are wrecking the environment. While she did that, and got my change, my hand wandered down there, you know, and I made circles around my clitty with one finger. I wasn't showing off or anything. I did it absent-mindedly. It feels like a natural thing when I go around naked. My toes tightened up in my sandals. She watched me for a bit.

"Feel good?" she said.

"Uh huh!"

"You know," she said, "if I wasn't so stoned, I'd have to call the cops."

"What's that mean?"

"Cops — you know, those guys who arrest you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.