To the Dungeon With Lady Margaret
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A light BDSM story set in long-ago England. The castle is filled with beautiful damsels in distress and the perverted masters of the royal court wait to pounce on innocent young gentle born females from the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Nudism  

The child born to Lady Margaret and the Duke of Manchester was a beautiful girl child. She looked like a total angel.

It wasn't until her third winter that her mother made the startling deduction that her offspring was, if it may be permitted to be brutally honest,

"A spoiled brat and a bitch to boot!"

Margaret didn't shout out her assessment within hearing distance of the beautiful girl but as the nature of such things often are in reality, the child knew exactly what her mother thought of her and couldn't give a whit. Her affection for chocolate was surpassed only by her joy at watching people suffer physical or mental stress. She was often found in the basement teasing the prisoners with her cruel and sporting manner. The child had discovered her mother's shame when she traced the outline of the brand on her naked backside when taking a bath together. Margaret tried to find some plausible excuse but the child was one born not to be deceived and knew instinctively that her mother had suffered extreme punishment of some nature in her past and that made her infinitely more interesting to her.

The child's name was Rose and she was certainly a rose with sharp and dangerous thorns. She loved to direct games with her companions acting out roles of prisoner's in her personal dungeon. At the age of sixteen, she collared a servant girl for her bedroom service and tested out her creativity in meting out punishment without leaving marks to reveal her guilty pleasures. The little servant girl was called Patricia and she was distant relative of some sort and a ward of the Duke. Her duties as a servant were to help pay her way since her family was totally penniless after being ruined by several ship losses of a suspicious nature.

Patricia was a happy girl but was unfortunately overweight and she was the brunt of many a joke in the kitchen and suffered much distain from Rose and other girls her own age who saw her weight issue as a problem created by her own making.

Behind the locked door of her bedroom, Rose liked to play "horsy" with Patricia riding her wide hips with her slender naked legs and holding her head up with the leash attached to the collar around her thickened neck. Despite her weight, Patricia was quite agile and could perform directed feats with much stamina. They had both become accustomed to their roles in the administering of corrections and it was decided that the slipper was the best tool to worry her plump and pinkish flanks. Sometimes, Rose would work the narrow toe up into Patricia's hairy slit just to see if she was producing the juices that marked her hidden appetites.

Patricia knew she was a depraved girl because she enjoyed all of Rose's naughty games and she often fell asleep with her head between her pretty mistresses legs so close to her royal pussy that if she stuck out her tongue she would touch the pubic hairs. Rose didn't allow her such excesses however and insisted that she remain a virgin to service her for her needs. Sometimes she would allow Patricia to nuzzle her brown eye because she loved the touch a tongue back there and when it was a pretty girl it was best of all.

Down in the damp basement, Rose liked to torment the female prisoners more than the silly males who were no fun with their stoic blank looks. The women were much more fun when she was able to get them to sob or cry asking for mercy. Of course, she was the wrong person to be handing out mercy in their dire circumstances. Often, she would promise some sort of respite and then talk one of the guards into giving the silly bitch a nice whipping for being "uppity". It was strange that the older women and housewives seemed to accept their fate a lot easier than the young unattached females who were convinced the world rotated around their pretty pussies and that they would win in the end.

She would take a young gentleman down to the cells at night and allow him to use one of the creatures like a love toy to bring his fantasy to actual reality. Rose loved to hear the silly things surrender their last vestiges of dignity in the hope that a satisfied young man might intercede on their behalf. Usually, their quim was left filled with cream and they never received any help at all. The place was filled with lots of devices left over from the inquisition but most of the jailors had no idea on how to employ them and it was a lot more fun to just degrade and humiliate the females and whip the males until they were totally broken.

It was a known fact that the Duke of Manchester rarely visited his Dungeon because he had bigger fish to fry in Parliament. Recently, he had suffered some reverses in the arena of politics because other power hungry estate owners had more intelligence on changes in policy and lucrative enterprises to invest in. He complained of this to his nubile daughter Rose and she offered to "scout" the opposition to see if she might discover their weak points for her father's gain. She had no problem in using her lush body to use as leverage in gaining an advantage and learned more than a trick or two on her knees in centers of power. She was also adept of gaining the confidence of some influential female partners of men in power and used her wiles to ensnare them in her web of deceit and decadent favor. The filthy things the older women taught her she took back to the basement of the castle and instructed the female prisoners in the kinky practices just to improve her skills.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.