Daddy - Cover

Daddy

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My three daughters and I are taking our family's annual trek to see my brother Edwards family. It is the third trip since my wife died. (I left out some codes on purpose)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

We reached our stopping point sometime while I had fallen asleep. I woke up to Delia asking, “I can see five different hotels from here, which one?”

I finally got my eyes open, raised my head off her very soft shoulder, yawned, and quickly perused the choices.

“Embassy Suites, please? I was going to get two rooms with two doubles each. Does that sound right?”

“I think the girls will end up in the same bed. If you’re willing, so might we!”

“Be careful how much you tease me sweetie, your mother was addicted to me, sexually. I would hate if the same happened to you,” I remarked with a wry smile.

“There is an addiction that sounds good for you. Here we are. I’ll wait here!”

I gave her a kiss before I left the car. Two minutes later I was back telling her where to park.

After we parked, I told everyone to only bring the necessities for a single night. Annie and Sarah were sharing a room, and Delia and I were sharing the other.

Fortunately, the young’uns didn’t question the arrangements. We both had a single king bed in the room. Being in my mid-forties, I left the ladies to go scavenging with my credit card while I took a nap. I stripped down to my boxers after Delia left with her sisters.


The dream was wonderful. It was Pamela (my wife) and me. We were kissing. Our mouths were open and our kisses were fabulous. She was naked on top of me and had burrowed her hand past my zipper and to my oversized erection.

She moved from our lips making contact to her mouth making contact with my full-sized erection. She loved my average-sized dick of almost seven inches. She could easily get all of me in her mouth. She liked sucking on me without using her hands. It always caused me to cum even more, which I was doing in this fabulous dream.


I woke up and saw Delia with a mouthful of my cum in her mouth. She swallowed and showed off her empty mouth.

“That was as astounding as if it had been your mother. Where are the girls?”

“They are in the gift store, getting something to bring back to their boyfriends,” my luscious daughter said.

“Boyfriends? I didn’t know they had boyfriends,” I reacted.

“They aren’t doing anything sexual with them, it’s the twins who live down the street from us, Luke and Michael Westlake. Both are telling me everything that’s happening between them. It’s only at the point of holding hands. Not nearly as far along as you and I are,” she said kissing the tip of my fast-rising erection.

“That was remarkable, Delia. Maybe after dinner I can get more involved and be on top?”

“I was hoping you would say that. I brought in the condoms, in case you wanted to use one.”

“Your mother didn’t like how they felt, I didn’t either. The sound of you having my baby makes me feel young again. How do you think your sisters would take it?”

“Annie has always wanted a little brother or sister ... Sarah has said she wants a baby while she is still young.”

“You mean that Sarah wants to ... hook up with me?” I asked quietly.

“That expression is older than you are. In her words, she would like ‘to be fucked unconscious, ‘“ Delia remarked.

“I don’t necessarily know how to do that dear. Could you help me learn, D?” I asked using my long-lost nickname I had for her when she was only five years old.

She moved back up so we were face to face again, and we kissed and kissed. I was poised to push my way into her.

“Later, Daddy, I want to be ready for my first time with a man!”

“Delia, you haven’t ever been made love to?”

“No. I was waiting for my Daddy, just like Sarah has!”

We took a shower together and got dressed for dinner. I got a text from Annie, ‘Back from shopping, we ate already. We’re staying in to watch movies.’

I texted back, ‘LoveU girls, D&I are going 2eat.’ I showed it to Delia and she chuckled and told me to send it.

We left to the in-house restaurant. She suggested we call each other by our first names. It seemed like the fun thing to do.

A hostess met us. She took us to a quiet corner. I thanked her and gave my date a kiss as we sat down.

I took her available left hand and gave it a kiss. Her smile filled my heart. We got down to business and ordered our meal. I scooted closer to her and we had a marvelous kiss happen. Our server brought our drinks and smiled at us both.

After the second round of drinks and dinner, I was enamored enough to get out of there and fuck my oldest daughter. I paid at the table and we got up to leave, our young lady brought our receipt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.