Over the Edge - Cover

Over the Edge

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2013 by Eros Alban

Incest Sex Story: A relaxing soak in the tub leads to new changes

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   .

I can't believe what just happened. I was relaxing in the tub after a hard day at work. The hot water felt so good on my sore muscles. As the day's pain slowly slipped away I simply closed my eyes and relaxed.

The door to the bath room softly opened, and I heard a gentle gasp. I loved surprising my husband. Smiling to myself, I spread my legs and rested my head back. I heard the rustle of shoes, belt, and shirt being removed, then the zip of his pants as the dropped to the floor. His lips quickly found mine, as I his tongue entered my mouth, his fingers reached for my inflamed clit.

This was a pleasant surprise, as my husband never was one to think about my sexual pleasure. I moaned into his tongue as he slipped a thick finger into my wet slit while his other hand slid around my head and tweaked one of my rock hard nipples. To my surprise I came hard on his fingers from his rough touch. My hands flew up to grab hold of him, to feel him, but as this odd angle his arms felt more massive and muscular then normal. My orgasm rolled one into another as he slid a second thick finger then shoved a third thick finger into my tightly stretched cunt. I came harder, longer then ever before in my life.

As his fingers were pulled out of my throbbing cunt, I was still cumming lightly, unable to do much more then simply sit there, eyes closed, smile on my face, as my body hummed with pleasure.

The water sloshed around as he climbed into the tub with me. His strong arms grabbed hold and flipped me over, laying me over the side of tub. With my head down and dripping wet cunt in the air, I felt him aiming his cock toward my inflamed hole. He pried my cheeks apart, causing my swollen and engorged pussy lips to spread open, and yet as his cock head entered me, they still had to stretch to allow him entry. His cock head felt huge, almost massive as he forced his way into my soaked cunt. But it was the snap of my cunt lips behind his plum sized glans that made my eyes pop open. With my cunt pulling him deeper inside then anyone else, I noticed the discarded clothes on the floor.

In place of oxfords, slakes, a button down shirt and white boxers that my husband normally wears, lay a pile of sneakers, a stretched out t-shirt, jeans and bright red boxer briefs that had a wet stretched out front pouch.

It took several moments for my lust filled brain to process the sight before me. In that time, the giant cock deep inside me was able to fully work it's way into my tight wet pussy. As he began to deeply, fully and roughly FUCK me, with long stroked that cause water to splash everywhere, my mind formed the concept.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.