Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was long after midnight when the front door slammed. Jake Hedron looked up to see his dark-haired, sexy wife come into the room.

"Cat!" he exclaimed, surprised that she'd used the door. "You're walking?" Tabatha usually teleported wherever she needed to go. Tonight, she'd walked at least a couple of miles from Béla's quarters, if that was where she'd been.

Without stopping, Tabatha walked up to her husband and kissed him hungrily. Jake moaned his approval of her obvious lust. He smiled down at her afterward.

"Is Grams okay?" he asked, getting the formalities out of the way. She nodded, then reached up and kissed him again.

"Wow!" Jake murmured. "That vampire blood is really flowing tonight."

Shortly after they had gotten married over twenty-five years ago, Béla had taken his wife and initiated her, making Tabatha her blood-sister. After that, Tabatha's sexual appetites changed. She required somewhat more violent interaction than she'd needed before.

Tonight, Tanya's near-murder had evidently set off Tabatha's hormones and she needed some violent sex, badly.

"Will you monitor me?" she asked, desperate and hopeful, gazing up into her husband's kind, brown eyes. She knew her husband disapproved of the Femmes' usage of The Maze, but there was no one else she could ask at this hour, and she needed...

Jake sighed, understanding her question. He frowned down at her, thinking. He decided what to do. Tabatha could feel that it didn't involve going to the maze.

"Gramps gave me something that he got for Grams a long time ago," Jake told her. "He doesn't use it anymore, and he thought that a time might come when I'd appreciate having it. I think that time has come."

Tabatha, curious, brushed against his mind to see if he was broadcasting any images. Her eyes widened in surprise at what he was offering her. Her darling husband was very ... organized ... in every aspect of his life – his work, his leisure, his pleasures. Even in sex there were no surprises, although he was more than adequate as a lover.

"A cock ring?" she asked, incredulous. She grinned up at him. "With spikes? Wow! Let me see!"

She practically dragged him into their bedroom; her re-energized body no longer tired from the long walk home. She quickly found the little device and held it at eye level, admiring it, touching the pointy ends with her fingers.

"How long have you had this?" she asked, excited about getting it rammed up between her legs.

"Oh, a few years, I guess," Jake ventured.

Tabatha looked at him, a question in her eyes.

"I went to see Gramps," Jake felt compelled to explain. "I was worried about keeping you ... well, about our, um, sex life. And, uh, I wanted to ... I asked him how he kept Grams satisfied. He showed me some of their stuff – the medieval torture devices he uses on her. And he explained about the influence of Béla's DNA.

"Anyway," he sighed, "Gramps gave me that, um, device. He said that someday I'd need it for you. I guess this is that day."

Tabatha grinned and carefully set the spiked ring down on the shelf where she'd found it. She began undressing, then stopped.

"You want to undress me?" she asked coyly. "I know how you like to." She shoved her shoulders forward, pleasantly offering herself to him. She opened her mind, letting him know how excited she felt and how badly she needed his attentions. She was on fire and desperately needed him to quench her.

Jake cock jerked as he felt her need. Quickly unbuttoning his shirt, he cast it off into the corner and pulled Tabatha's top off over her head. They both shimmied out of their pants and underwear and stood naked, staring at each other like teenagers.

Jake nervously picked up the cock ring and held it. Tabatha reached forward, gently stroking her husband's cock, making sure it was good and hard – ready for her. Pricking her fingers on a spike, Tabatha gently lifted the cock-ring out of Jake's hand and, dropping to her knees in front of him, began kissing and licking his hard cock. When she had it pretty well slicked up, she worked the cold metal ring over the end of her husband's cock.

Jake felt his cock twitch at the feel of the cold metal surrounding it while his wife pressed the cock ring back along his length until it resided at the base of his hard cock. It was just a little tight, which was good as it might serve to inhibit any premature orgasms he might have. The way he felt right now, if Cat licked his dick just once more, he'd spray cum all over the both of them. Tabatha could feel his readiness and sat down on the bed.

"You should stand," she suggested quietly, and began raising the bed up to the right height so he could enter her. There was no more foreplay than that. She needed him inside her and she needed those spikes penetrating her sweet, tender girl-flesh.

Scooting her rump to the edge of the mattress, she spread her legs and opened her arms to welcome her husband into her innermost private area. Jake grinned nervously and stepped forward, his dick still hard, now from watching her.

Somehow, in their mutual nervousness, their mind-link had dissipated. Tabatha reestablished it and pulled Jake against her. Reaching down between their legs, she gouged the back of her hand on the spike ring as she guided the head of his cock up against her moist vulva.

They both moaned as their sexual organs touched. His cock grew even harder as it touched and recognized the feel of Cat's inviting wet warmth. Jake moved his cock-head up and down her moistening slit, then began to gently enter her.

"No," Tabatha protested quietly, then spoke more forcefully, "Ram it in! Make me feel it!" Her leg muscles were quivering with her need. She was ready to come just from the touch of his hard cock against her pussy as he pushed against her sensitive flesh. Then he shoved forward, penetrating her completely, driving his hard cock right up to the hilt and jabbing the sharp metal spikes into her soft, female flesh.

Tabatha shrieked and arched her back, clenching her legs tightly around her husband's hips and almost dragging him up onto the raised bed as the fiery agony between her legs exploded through her body like electricity. There were five sharp little metal points embedded between her legs – two on each side, penetrating her tender pussy lips and one that just missed her swollen clitoris.

She held him against her for a moment with her trembling legs, then let him withdraw and slam into her again. She shrieked again as new puncture wounds occurred. He had missed her clitoris this time, too, the spike sliding along and spearing into her soft, loose flesh right at its base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.