Béla Book 4: Timewalker
Chapter 3

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

'Are you ready?' Tabatha heard in her mind.

She grinned, cautiously peering into the seemingly innocent hallway in front of her. She was naked and standing in 'Square One' of The Maze! She was excited, wondering what kind of mutilating tortures were set up for today. The Femmes often set up maze traps for each other. These days it was more for the entertainment of the girl monitoring the maze as they watched their fellow teammates get shredded. The traps were no longer intended to be 'avoided if possible'. Most were impossible to avoid.

"Ready," she called out audibly, still cautious, after all these years, of using telepathy without also verbalizing her thoughts. The glass panel that blocked anyone from accidentally entering slid to one side. Tensing her body, Tabatha stepped forward. Nothing happened.

She began to walk down the center of the hallway with bare feet padding silently on the floor, her senses tuned to pick up the slightest sound or electrical pulse. Switches usually made a clicking sound that she could pick up telepathically, as they caused a tiny electromagnetic pulse when a circuit opened or closed. Her mind was so sensitive that she could feel the electric motors of the flat recorder as it moved to track her position.

Something changed. Tabatha braced for whatever impact was about to occur. Then she saw a scythe swinging down and threw herself against the wall. It nicked her shoulder as it passed much too close for comfort. Getting her head sliced open was not what she had in mind for fun and entertainment.

'Damn! Missed her!' she heard Lisa chortle in her mind. 'Watch the wall, Tabby... '

Tabatha suddenly fell backwards as the wall vanished behind her. As she fell, something sharp gouged through her back. Unable to stop her fall, she found she was impaled, the sharp, bloody end of an iron spike sticking out of her chest. The next thing she noticed was how badly it hurt.

She gasped in pain, thankful that the damned thing had missed both her lungs. But, since it went right through the center of her body, she was sure it pierced the large artery going up to her heart. If she teleported off, she would quickly bleed to death. As it was, she would only live a few more minutes without help. She began to tremble as her body reacted to the violent penetration. 'Fuck! I'm stuck here until somebody comes to help me off this thing.'

She began reprogramming her nervous system to spread the pain more evenly throughout her body. That kept her from going into shock, but now she was getting horny as her clitoris and pussy responded to the stimulation of her nerves down there.

Beginning to panic, she realized that no one was going to come and help her. Lisa was monitoring today, and she wouldn't help until you were dead. Tabatha was expected to solve this, herself. Trying not to move too much, she craned her head around, exploring the area she'd fallen into behind the wall. There were electrical cables running everywhere. She laughed, realizing how simple the solution was.

Dropping her head back onto the floor, she dream-walked out of her body and created an image of the cabling running along the wall, then moved it over the image of her staked body lying on the floor until the iron stake appeared to penetrate the cable. Effectively, she was teleporting electricity from the inside of the cable and grounding it against the iron spike sticking out of her chest.

She watched her body convulse as electricity poured down the spike and through her grounded body. Most of the raw energy was traveling right through the spike and into the metal base beneath her. Her body was shaking just from the small amount of residual current that passed from the spike and traveled through her body to the metal floor.

But that 'small' current eddy was effectively cauterizing her ruptured blood vessels. She watched as the hole in her body surrounding the spike began to cook. Then she teleported back into the hallway. As she did, she found herself yanked back into her body.

Tabatha screamed in agony as she violently jerked awake. Her pain was incredibly intense and there was nowhere she could dissipate it into. Her whole body was in agony. Then she started to come, her pussy actually flaring out from the intense over-stimulation it was receiving.

Writhing in the middle of the hallway for several minutes, Tabatha cried and gasped incoherently as the intense, burning pain in her body dissipated through her pussy and clitoris. As overwhelming as her sensations were, however, she never lost consciousness. Finally, she lay, covered in sweat, drying blood still speckling her chest and belly, gasping on the cold steel floor.

'Wow! That was fucking intense!' Lisa excitedly cried into her mind. 'I must have come a dozen times. Let's do another one!'

'You almost killed me, you Cunt!' Tabatha sent back to her.

'Not possible, ' Lisa replied, sounding bored now. 'If you die, I'll just go back and rescue you. Can you walk? There's lots more... '

Tabatha laughed to herself at Lisa's childish demeanor. Lisa was right, of course. Dying didn't mean very much if you could go back and change the past. She even had the ability to time-walk into the past and rescue herself if she needed to.

She decided to try and get up. The hollowed out hole in her chest crinkled as she did, creating a really odd sensation of being fucked in her rib cage. As she stood up and forced a deep breath into her lungs, the hollow tunnel of cooked meat suddenly collapsed as her body finished repairing the damage the spike had created. There was some bleeding from each surface of the wound, but most of the impaling sensation was dissipating. She felt she needed to belch air out of her stomach, but nothing she did alleviated that sensation.

Finally deciding she was fit enough, Tabatha continued through the maze. Without any warning, she was suddenly surrounded by a dozen strands of barbed wire. They simply dropped on her from above and tightened around her before she could react.

Crying out as the cruel wires tightened, shredding her flesh and yanking her up into the air, Tabatha teleported a few meters farther down the passage, triggering another trap. She found herself skewered again as a spear was catapulted up through the floor beneath her feet. The sharp tip slashed up the inner thigh of her left leg and jammed itself into her hipbone. Losing her balance as she tried to sidestep the new danger, she fell, snapping the spear in half and landing hard on the floor.

The floor folded away beneath her, and Tabatha dropped a couple of meters down. The floor folded back up, trapping her in a tiny, totally dark chamber. A loud hissing filled the air. Tabatha choked as she tried to breathe.

Gas!

Backing up a fraction of a second in time, Tabatha shielded her body as the chamber exploded. She survived the explosion, but now there was no breathable air.

Choking and gasping, Tabatha appeared back in the hallway between the barbed wire trap and the ruptured flooring where the gas chamber had been. She was covered with half-healed cuts and slashes. That damned spear was still stuck in her leg and hurting her hipbone terribly. She teleported it out of her thigh and onto the floor a little ways from where she sat.

'Jesus! You've been busy!' Tabatha mentally exclaimed into the air around her. 'Everything's new!'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.