Béla Book 4: Timewalker
Chapter 1

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It had been almost a week since their daughter, Alicia, had left to return to D.C. The house didn’t seem empty, though. Little Ethan, Jake and Tabatha Hedron’s five-year-old son, completely filled it.

Frank and Tanya loved having Ethan, their great-grandson, around. The youngster put them back on a schedule like normal, living people. What with starting school and everything that went with that, such as travel, clothes, school supplies, the list seemed endless.

Alicia’s husband, Walter, was scheduled to come to Boston in the coming week to see a cancer specialist and had asked if he could stay with the Tabors while he was in town, since they were his in-laws, after all. His wife, Alicia would be staying in D.C. to handle his affairs during his two or three day stay in Boston.

Since Frank and Tanya were doing long term babysitting with Ethan, Frank suggested that his daughter’s husband stay at Jake Hedron’s house, since he and Tabatha were currently ‘out of town’. Frank couldn’t find the words to tell his daughter that her son was missing again. Walter wanted to stay with Frank and Tanya anyway, insisting that he wouldn’t mind getting to know his in-laws and his wife’s grandson – they were all family, after all. Right?

“Well, he wants to stay with us,” Frank announced, standing up and stretching. “When do we have to go pick up Ethan at school?”

“After nearly losing him yesterday, I signed us up for home delivery,” Tanya replied. “They’ll be bringing him around four.” It was almost noon, now. She absently scratched at a scab on her stomach underneath her blouse.

Frank grinned, noticing her scratching. Since Tanya had been skewered lengthwise by a giant fuck-bot, she’d been so fascinated with sexual mutilation of her body that, almost every moment that Ethan wasn’t in the house, she was shoving something sharp in there, or burning herself. “Let’s see,” Frank said, referring to her stomach.

Grinning, she raised her blouse, showing him her almost healed skin. In addition to constantly shoving manglers up her twat, they’d gone through almost a thousand feet of fuse material – simply wrapping it around her and lighting it.

“I’m healed enough so we can do it again, darling,” Tanya suggested, squeezing her breasts and giggling them at him. “We have four, whole, wonderful hours to torture me.”

Frank got up and followed her as she went into the bedroom. “You want to do it in here?”

They had an assortment of toys available in the bedroom, but most of the torture devices were locked in Tanya’s playroom, where little Ethan couldn’t get to them.

“No,” Tanya replied. “I just came in here to get a package I bought yesterday at the novelty shop.” She held it up.

Frank grinned. It was a ten-box carton of fizzlers – little hand-held Fourth-of-July roman candles. She’d purchased a hundred of them.

“I’m going to shove a bunch of these up inside me and light them,” she said, rubbing a hand between her legs. “Wanna help?”

Frank’s cock leaped at her words. She never failed to make him horny as hell, although they’d been married for almost a century. Tanya slipped out of her slacks and threw them on the floor. The hamper reached out, grumbling, and ate them. Grabbing Frank’s cock right through his trousers, Tanya led him into her playroom.

“Whip me first?” she asked playfully. “I want to get warmed up.” She reached out and pulled down the coiled bullwhip hanging on the wall. Frank took it by the handle and uncoiled it on the floor. Then he flicked it, gently wrapping it around his wife’s lovely, naked waist. Flicking it again, the coils loosened their grip on all that sexy female flesh and dropped down to the floor with a dull thump.

Tanya reached up and grabbed the bars over the torture rack. She looked over her shoulder at her loving husband holding the bullwhip and blew him a kiss. Frank swung the whip over his head once and cracked it against her ribs.

Tanya cried out, and swayed wildly, but she didn’t lose her grip on the overhead bars. Looking closer, Frank realized that she’d put her hands through the rope grips so that her wrists were securely held. She couldn’t fall if she wanted to, now.

Grinning, Frank swung the whip again, skinning a three-inch welt across her rump. Tanya shrieked again. She twisted around, trying to present another part of her body to him – her taut, slender belly. She was rewarded with the bullwhip kissing her pelvis and taking a couple inches of her flesh with it.

Tanya was sweating, now, and her breathing was ragged. That meant she was ‘warmed up’ enough. Frank reached over to the remote setting on a table and pressed a button, releasing her wrists. She fell into his arms as he rushed forward to catch her, then he laid her on the massage table in the middle of the room.

“Want whipped some more?” he asked.

“Sure,” she nodded, still breathing heavily. “So long as I can lie down...” Tanya spread her legs, dropping her lower legs, one off each side of the table, and laid her arms down along her sides, out of the path of the whip. She didn’t mind, and in fact, loved, the cut of Frank’s whip on her tender breasts, or her belly, but she didn’t like getting her arms or her lower legs struck.

Frank took the whip and walked up behind her head so he was standing facing her magnificent head of hair. From this position, he really couldn’t see her body, but, this way, the whip could reach between her legs as it snapped. A heat sensitive scanner displayed her body on the monitor affixed to the end of the table.

Frank made his first stroke, taking the whip high over his head. He flipped it forward, then quickly back. The tip of the whip followed its master’s motion, whistling over Tanya’s ripe body, the tip darting down as it was jerked violently back, barely kissing her tender belly to leave a tiny trail of blood.

She jerked and gasped, but didn’t cry out. She closed her eyes so she wouldn’t flinch at the sight of the whip sailing over her head and waited for the next strike, every muscle in her body tensed for the stinging impact.

Frank squinted at the scanner display. It showed him where his strike had occurred on her outlined form. The whip whistled again, striking Tanya’s right breast, this time, but not the nipple.

Tanya whimpered this time. The sensation was almost more than she could stand. She could feel her nervous system spreading the almost electrical sensation throughout her body, dissipating the pain from the cut in her breast. A response was beginning between her legs, and she knew that, soon, she would be able to tolerate, and even crave, a lethal amount of pain.

Frank tried it again, this time causing Tanya to cry out as her right nipple vanished in a colorful splat of bright red blood.

After two more strokes of the whip, Tanya’s left nipple disappeared, replaced by a bloody streak that went down her breast almost two inches. Frank stepped closer, raising his whip again. The next strike kissed her pelvis. The scanner displayed its readout, letting him know he’d just missed his target. On the next stroke, Frank snapped the whip right between her legs. Tanya snapped her legs up against her chest with a yelp, unable to handle any more, and folded into a trembling, orgasmic ball.

Frank tossed the whip down and walked over to the massage table. He bent down and kissed his wife tenderly on her moist, trembling lips, then stretched her out to see what he’d done to her. There were several little trails of blood. Two of them started like little volcanoes right where her nipples were regenerating. The slice in her left breast was healing nicely.

Tanya moaned with pleasure as her husband ran his hand over her sweaty, bleeding body, gently caressing her tender, regenerating flesh. He leaned over the table and licked blood off her cunt where the whip had taken off half of one of her pussy lips. He’d missed her clitoris after all. Tanya came again as he licked it with his tongue.

“Oh, God, that feels good,” Tanya murmured from the other end of the table. “Shove one of those hand rockets in there, darling.”

Frank grinned and stood back up. There was blood and cunt juice on his face. Taking one of the fizzlers out of the box, he pushed it up into her pussy until just the end was visible. “Ready, Hon?” he asked.

He reached for the overhead magnifying glass. It was partly cloudy, but there was enough heat and light coming from the skylight to ignite that little torture device. He swung the heavy glass around and positioned it over her pelvis. He played on her pussy with the little pinpoint of light, watching her twitch when he left it in one spot too long.

Moaning in frustration, Tanya tried to kick him with her foot. Frank aimed the light directly on the little rocket. It flared up, its brightness matching Tanya’s voice as she cried out. He held her trembling legs down as it disappeared up inside her. Tanya shrieked twice, then went completely limp.

As Frank came around and started to lift her off the table, she moaned and opened her sky-blue eyes. “Oh, God! That was great!” she murmured. “Do it again...”

“Okay,” Frank sighed, setting her down again. He walked around the table and spread her legs. This time, he put two of the little fizzlers up inside her, leaving the tip of the second one visible. He aimed the magnifying glass at her clit until she twitched, then aimed it down at the little paper cylinder full of gunpowder sticking out of her gunpowder-filled pussy.

It ignited and disappeared, firing up inside her. Tanya screamed at the top of her lungs as both fizzlers exploded in her cunt, blowing out half-cooked pussy meat and blood between her legs. When he looked up at her, she was unconscious, again.

Frank patiently cleaned her up, then carried her over to the bed in the corner of her little sanctuary. He was hard as a rock from torturing her and needed to shove his cock into her exploded pussy. He hoped she’d regenerated enough so that there was some tightness down there for him to fuck.

Stripping his trousers off, he climbed onto the bed between her legs and shoved his cock into her. Her pussy was so raw inside that the pain of his entering into her woke her up. She was suddenly conscious, crying out and actually fluttering her torn pussy muscles against his hard dick. Frank came quickly, salting down her wounded cunt with his cum. He lay down beside her and kissed the tears off her face.

“Oh, God, Frank, that hurts so good,” Tanya whimpered as he kissed her tear-streaked face.

“Would you like one of the manglers?” he asked her. “We have lots of time before four o’clock.”

She nodded. “What I’d really like is for you to shoot me,” Tanya said, raising her head to look at him. “Empty your gun into my cunt.” Tanya stroked her clitoris while she begged him. “I really need this, Frank. You know I do.”

Frank sighed. “It will probably kill you, you know. A bullet will go a long ways up into your body. There could be internal hemorrhaging.”

Tanya gazed at him, her magnificent body twitching with her need as she massaged her clit. “Please?”

“Alright,” he conceded. “I’ll go get the gun.”

Tanya smiled at him and lay back, continuing to rub her clit while she waited. He returned a moment later.

“You need warmed up?” he asked.

“It probably wouldn’t hurt to get me more aroused,” Tanya said, “but I’m shaking with anticipation, right now. Go ahead and do what you think is best.”

“What I think is best is to put the gun away and shove a mangler up there instead,” he replied.

“Shoot me, Frank,” Tanya said quietly. “Please.”

“Okay,” Frank sighed, knowing it probably wouldn’t kill her. “Let me give you one going from front to back first, so you’ll know what to expect when I fire one into your pussy and up into your lungs. Because that’s where it’ll go.”

“Sounds exciting,” Tanya told him, smiling nervously. Tanya was trembling and Frank didn’t think she was excited. Frank believed she was scared. But he also believed she would never let this go until he did it – until he actually shot her.

“Here comes the first one,” Frank told her.

He pressed the barrel of the gun against her belly button and pulled the trigger. The gun leaped in his hand, but didn’t make much noise. Tanya doubled up into a fetal position, groaning in agony. “Oh, God, I’m coming!” She shook violently, both in agony and in orgasm, her knees pressed tightly against her stomach.

Frank could see, now that she was lying sideways, that the bullet had gone completely through her, exiting out her back and down into the mattress. He watched as the exit wound in her back slowly healed.

After several minutes, Tanya wanted him to shoot her again. She stretched out, letting Frank see the nearly closed wound in her stomach. “See, it’s healing,” she reassured him.

“That’s because I didn’t hit any major veins or arteries,” Frank told her.

“Honey, do you remember that very first time I got shot?” she asked him. “I took three hollow-point M-16 shells in my gut. A lot of veins and arteries were torn. I almost bled to death. As soon as Béla hypoed me with her blood, I healed. I didn’t bleed to death. That little pistol won’t kill me ... But it might send me to heaven...” She smiled with a look of arousal on her face.

He grinned back, still not happy about doing this.

Tanya lay back and spread her legs. “Use them all,” she told him.

Frank stuck the cold, hard end of the gun against her soft warm pussy flesh and pulled the trigger. Blood spattered his face as the bullet splashed through her soft, tender flesh and buried itself somewhere deep inside her.

Tanya grunted with the impact and discovered that she couldn’t even draw a breath to scream. She convulsed almost silently on the bed, holding her stomach fiercely with her hands and arms, suddenly covered with a glistening sheen of sweat.

After a moment, she could breathe again, and wildly gulped a lungful of air, then lay there, gasping for another moment. Gradually, she relaxed back on the bed, again. After another moment, she noticed Frank was still there, still holding the gun. She smiled, still breathing hard through her mouth. “Again ... do it again...”

Frank backed away a little this time so he wouldn’t get splattered and fired into the bleeding hole that had been her sweet, warm pussy. Tanya cried out this time and shook with agony. He hoped she was having a few orgasms, because if she was in that much pain because of what he was doing to her ... Well, that thought made him feel queasy inside.

After a few minutes, Tanya began to relax again. She gazed at Frank as she lay on her side, breathing heavily. “We can do this ... all afternoon ... if you ... want...

“But ... maybe not,” she gasped, gazing at Frank’s hard-on. “You wanna use that ... on me for ... while?”

Frank grinned and set down the gun. “You okay in there?”

Tanya nodded, and Frank mounted the bed between her legs. Bending down, he licked her clitoris for a moment while Tanya lay back and shoved her pelvis up into his face. The simple fact that her body worked well enough for her to do that convinced him she was okay.

Crawling farther up the bed, he lifted her hips with both hands and braced her thighs above his knees. His cock was brushing against her still-leaking pussy. He arched his pelvis forward and back, rubbing her clitoris with his hard-on, then he shoved it inside her.

She felt alive and tight and wet and sticky – especially tight and sticky – as her pussy surrounded his hard cock. There was oil in a tiny bottle on the side shelf and Frank reached for it, not remembering the last time she’d ever needed a lubricant.

As Tanya shook and trembled beneath him, Frank realized that she probably wasn’t really healed down there yet, and her natural lubrication simply wasn’t ready to function.

Pulling out almost completely, he dribbled a couple of drops of number-three oil onto his cock, then shoved it back inside her. Tanya grimaced and arced her back at the sudden re-entry and Frank realized she was still in a lot of pain.

He was almost crying as he watched her lying there, trembling and suffering from what he’d done to her, even as he moved ever so gently in and out, in and out, trying to give her some pleasure.

“Feels good...” Tanya muttered, letting him know what was really happening inside her. “Don’ stop.” After a few more minutes, Tanya began to respond, gently moving her pelvis up in time with his own strokes. She opened her eyes and smiled down at him. “That was good,” she told him. “I lived through it, and I came ... a lot.”

“Good,” Frank murmured and picked up the pace a bit, fucking her a little more energetically, now.

“Where’s the gun?” Tanya wanted to know as she squeezed her pussy muscles against his cock.

Frank was so stunned by her question that he stopped fucking her in mid-stroke. ‘Christ! She wants more?’ “You’re kidding! Right?” Frank gasped, staring into her face.

“Huh-uh!” Tanya replied, shaking her head slightly. “You can shoot me while you’re fucking me! That ‘test shot’ felt great. Just make sure you don’t shoot the head of your dick off...” She grinned at her little jest, thinking that shooting his dick off might be an interesting experiment in male regeneration. After all, he had Béla’s blood in his veins, too. But for now, she would be satisfied with a couple more holes in her belly.

Climbing down off the bed, Frank retrieved the gun, then started to climb back on.

“Wait!” Tanya exclaimed, suddenly realizing... “While you’re down there, shoot me between my legs again! Then fuck me while I grow everything back!”

Frank stared at her flushed, excited face as she gazed longingly at him. No, she was gazing longingly at the gun! With a half-laugh of disbelief, Frank knelt on the bed between her legs and pushed the cold barrel up inside Tanya’s pussy. “Ready?” he asked, still staring at her.

“Wait!” Tanya cried out, again. “Put it – put it in my ass...”

Frank pulled the barrel out of her wet pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times. He pressed the smooth metal against her clitoris and swore he could feel it pulsate right through the handle of the gun. He knew, of course, that he was imagining that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.