Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla screamed and arched her back against her restraints. She went limp as the commander calmly flipped a switch, shutting off the electricity that coursed through her restraints and into her tiny frame.

She hung, exhausted and gasping. Sweat was pouring off her abused body. The strange headpiece from the Klingon face kit glued to her head was half melted from the voltage of the electric shocks. Béla raised her eyes beyond the stage, trying to focus on the undulating mass of people staring at her, radiating their lust as they fondled and fucked each other in frenzy.

Béla suddenly screamed again, arching her back in orgasmic agony as the Romulan Commander flipped the switch back on. She was in full pain-dissipation mode, and was coming constantly as electricity coursed through her shaking body. Then it was gone again.

“You know what I want to hear,” the commander said quietly to her. “Tell me the names of your hidden agents and their locations.”

“Fuck you,” Béla gasped. She didn’t know the script, and she really didn’t believe anyone cared how accurate it was so long as they could watch her being tortured.

The commander picked up an assassins’ dagger – a Klingon weapon – a woman’s weapon, and walked over in front of the Klingon girl strapped to the upright metal girders. He ran the knife blade up and down her exquisite, sweating, trembling body. ‘Her tits are too small! Who put this little slut-bod up to this role, anyway? You can’t hardly see the bulges between her breastplates!’

The heavy, single-pieced leather armor Béla wore appeared to be handcrafted to fit her. In actuality, she had stood on a square while a metal box dropped down and, using her body as a mold, sprayed the armor on her. The single piece of leather armor started at one hip, flared up to cover her breast, went around her neck and down over the other breast, ending at her other hip.

It was completely open in the middle, exposing the entire front of her chest, belly and pelvis. Evidently, the armor designers had decided that cutting a Klingon girl’s tits was a big no-no, but slicing her in half lengthwise with a Klingon battle-axe was okay. In addition, there were numerous openings in the sprayed-on leather to display the roundness of her breasts – at least, after the costume designer had tightened the harness so that her tiny tits bulged out at bit.

Béla warily watched the commander as he held the knife. She knew he was going to stick it into her somewhere, but she didn’t know where. All that lovely electricity and the orgasms she’d had were scrambling her empathic abilities.

The commander continued caressing his prisoner’s bare belly and pelvis with the knife. Then he laid it against one of the openings displaying her rounded breasts pressed beneath the leather. He pushed the knife in though the slot in her armor and was rewarded with a whimpering cry from his victim. Blood ran from the opening in her armor, trickled down onto her hip and on down her leg. Some of the people watching radiated orgasmic pleasure at her as they came inside of or against whomever they were fucking.

Béla’s body was still trembling slightly from the electricity as she watched her tormentor retrieve another knife from his desk. “No! Please!” she begged, believing it was expected of her to plead, not knowing the role of a fearless Klingon warrioress.

The Romulan commander unceremoniously shoved the knife into her other breast. Now both of her hips and legs were decorated with little rivers of blood. More orgasms were occurring in the audience even as Béla shuddered from another wave of satiation exploding through her belly.

“Then tell me what I want to know!” the commander commanded. He sounded very authoritarian. He almost casually picked up an iron spike and a hammer.

“I can’t,” Béla insisted, sounding very helpless. “I don’t know anything!”

“Liar!” he screamed at her. He pounded his fist against the electric switch again, flooding her body with more electricity. Béla arched and shook and screamed and came. He shut it off, again.

“Talk!” he snarled at her.

“No!” she spit at him, breathless and trembling. It was getting personal, now. She wasn’t just acting anymore. She needed that spike inside her, however he planned on putting it there.

He held the spike up against her belly and looked at her. She spit at him, again. He hit the spike with the hammer, driving it into her bare belly, just below her ribs.

Béla gurgled and threw blood up on him. It was calculated that there was nothing vital where the spike had entered her body. On a human, that would have been true. On Béla, he ruptured her central digestive core and she threw up acidic blood all over him.

The actor playing the commander screamed, blinded by her digestive fluids. His face was burning! He staggered around, then fell off the stage. Béla hung limp on the girders with two knives in her breasts and a spike stuck into her bleeding stomach. The crowd went wild.

The medic found the actor on the floor and tranquilized him with his needle gun, making him much more pliable. One of the stage handlers led him away to the waiting ambulance.

The medic climbed up on the stage and walked toward Béla hanging on the girders.

“No drugs,” she gasped as he approached.

He looked at her hanging there, gasping and choking on her own blood with the knives and the spike still stuck in her. “You could die from shock,” he told her.

She wearily shook her head. “No drugs,” she repeated. She coughed again, but at least this time she didn’t spatter anyone with her digestive fluids. “And I have my own doctor. You don’t need to worry about me.”

“Pain freak, huh?” he asked her.

She grinned slightly and nodded weakly.

“Okay, have it your way...” He turned and walked off the stage.

The stage handlers approached now, preparing to take her out to meet her admirers. Although the girders were fake, they were still heavy. One of the handlers had to go get a pair of anti-grav plates to put under the lower end. Then Béla was lowered down off the stage, still strapped to the girders. People began gathering around to jack off on her.

“What! Nobody wants to fuck me?” she asked, breathing heavily to control her orgasmic sensations and gazing at her admirers half deliriously. “After all that suffering, the least somebody can do is give me a good pounding...”

For the next hour, Béla lay strapped to the girders leaning on the edge of the stage with the two knives still in her breasts and the spike in her belly, while over thirty men surrounded and fucked her or jacked off onto her wounded belly and leather costume.

One person wanted to pull the spike out and fuck her there, but Jake prevented him from pulling it out of her. With that much cum available for regeneration, the wound would have healed over before the guy could have gotten his cock into it.

Nick and Nova were waiting when the line was finally depleted. “Okay, we’ll take her, now,” Nova said, cheerfully. “Want to help us unstrap her?”

“Sure,” Jake said, understanding that they were invoking their purchased ownership privileges, now. He reached up and pulled the leather strap around her wrist loose, then undid the leg on his side while Nick did the same on her other side.

Then Nick gently pulled the knife out of her breast armor and pulled the armor back to inspect her wound. Béla looked at Jake nervously, surprised that he wasn’t putting his foot down and being more protective of her secrets.

‘Use your teleporting abilities to maintain the wound opening, ‘ Jake suggested in her mind.

‘My brain’s so fried I don’t know if I can do it!’ Béla replied in his mind, feeling weak and uncertain.

Then Béla put her attention on her wound, which was rapidly closing. She began teleporting particles of her regenerating skin deep into her own central core to be digested. After a moment, her body got the idea and stopped regenerating there. She was able to do the same thing with her other breast and the wound in her belly from the spike, although that one was harder to control. Her body didn’t want that hole there. Every few minutes, she had to ‘clean it out’ again.

“It’s too bad the commander fell off the stage,” Nova said, animatedly. “It would’ve been great to see you hanging from the ceiling with that hook in your cunt!”

“Well, maybe next time, sweetie,” Béla said weakly. “What do you want to do with me?”

“We wanted to fuck your wounded cunt, of course!” she said, excitedly. “I still want to rub my clit against your torn tummy! I want to eat all that cum out of you while I finger that hole in your tummy! Then I want to sit on your face while Nick fucks the shit out of you!”

Béla sighed weakly and closed her eyes, mimicking how an injured human would respond without drugs. Nick was annoyed with her.

“Why didn’t you let the medic drug you?” he complained. “You’d feel more receptive right now. You might even feel horny!”

Béla did feel horny. She loved listening to what the little slut Nova had wanted to do to her. But she also had to hide her non-human abilities.

“I’ve got something for her,” Jake volunteered. “This is what I usually use on her when she’s hurting.” He pulled out a small dispenser from his pocket.

‘That’s a tic-tac!’ Béla thought at him, doing her best not to laugh in front of all of them.

‘They don’t know that, ‘ he replied in her mind. ‘It’s too dark in here to see much.’ Jake took the little white tablet out and dropped it into Béla’s open mouth. “Don’t chew, just swallow,” he suggested.

‘Why can’t I chew it?’ she whined in his head. ‘I like tic-tacs!’

‘Because, silly, the smell on your breath will give it away!’ Jake explained in her head. ‘So swallow!’

‘I already did! Do you really believe I couldn’t figure that out?’ Béla laughed in his mind. ‘That’s a neat idea about training my body not to heal until I want it to, though.’

‘Glad you like it, ‘ Jake replied in her head. ‘The ‘drug’ should start kicking in anytime, now.’

Béla visibly relaxed, then smiled. She dreamily turned her head toward her auction owners. “Did you say something about sitting on my face?” she asked. Her eyes were glazed with lust, now. That was real. She didn’t have to fake it.

“Wow!” Nick exclaimed, impressed with Béla’s rapid reaction from the little pill. “What’d you give her?”

“A concentrated Morphine additive,” Jake explained, lying through his teeth. “Just a plain old pain-killer.”

“Béla like Morphine,” Béla said, smiling giddily and trying to sit up. “We fuck now?” ‘I hope they’re buying this dumb act! I really need to be fucked, again!’

“Lie down, darling,” Nova said, putting her hand on Béla’s breastbone and pushing. She climbed up on the platform with Béla and, straddling her, began kissing her face and cheeks while she rubbed her pussy against the wound in Béla’s stomach. Béla ‘cleaned’ it once again, letting it bleed harmlessly onto Nova’s pussy hairs.

“Nicky,” Nova asked, looking over at him, “Would you like to fuck her here? This feels wonderful! All nice and sticky and everything!”

Nick had a raging hard-on from watching the show and watching her being gang raped afterwards. Ever since he and Nova decided to redeem their hour tonight instead of tomorrow, he’d badly wanted to stick it to Béla, preferably in that wound in her stomach. At his wife’s suggestion that he do just that, he grinned, feeling his dick grow even harder.

Jake stood back and watched, reminding Béla to keep the wound open with her mind so it wouldn’t grow closed around Nick’s dick while she was being fucked there.

Nova climbed up the table and sat her sticky cunt down on Béla’s face. “Clean me off, slave, “ she commanded, grinning down at her dark-haired, captive cunt-licker.

Béla stuck her tongue out and tasted her own blood between Nova’s legs. Deciding she liked it, Béla dug her tongue in between Nova’s pussy lips, discovering that Nick had already left a little something in there.

‘He hasn’t pumped much semen into her, ‘ Béla thought as she contentedly licked away. ‘Maybe he has a prostate problem.’

“Lick my clit, bitch,” Nova ordered.

Béla had gotten so interested in getting all of Nick’s cum as it dripped out that she forgot about Nova’s needs. She moved slowly up toward her master’s hard little nub, brushing it once or twice with her nose as she approached it. Nova snarled in frustration and reached down, pulling on Béla’s hair. In return, Béla bit her, drawing blood from her cunt lips.

“Ow!” Nova yelped. “She bit me!”

Then Béla had her mouth, and teeth, around Nova’s clitoris. She sucked hard and rapidly flicked her tongue over the tough little piece of meat in her mouth. Nova squashed her belly down against Béla’s head, trying to get more of her cunt into Béla’s mouth.

“Bite me!” she cried. “Bite me again! Oh, God, I’m comin’ home! Oh, Fuck!” Nova trembled and twitched as she came. Béla kept chewing and flicking her tongue on Nova’s sweet pussy meat.

Béla shuddered as Nick shoved his dick into her stomach wound. He seemed to have trouble getting it in until Béla remembered to ‘clean’ the wound once again. Then his hard cock practically fell into her stomach muscles. Béla shuddered again as she felt the strange sensation of being fucked in the stomach. She seemed to recall it happening once before, but she couldn’t quite remember it.

“Yes! Do that again!” Nick commanded. “Tighten your stomach muscles!” He rammed his cock into her, causing her to twitch involuntarily. Béla cried out into his wife’s cunt, remembering that these two thought they were torturing a human, not getting an alien vampire girl off.

‘What would a human girl do under these circumstances?’ she wondered, hoping that she wasn’t giving anything away.

Nova was coming constantly, now, as she felt Béla’s body jerk with the force of her husband’s fucking that wounded belly. It excited her to know that this beautiful girl beneath her was getting her guts torn up by Nick’s hard cock. Then Nova twitched a little too far in her orgasms and fell of the platform. She lay on the floor, howling and holding her hands between her legs.

“Oh, God! She bit off my pussy!” Nova cried, holding her hands between her legs. “I’m hurt! I’m hurt! Oh, God! Help me!” Jake ran around the platform to see what was wrong with Nova. Her husband Nick was too busy coming in Béla’s belly to pay any attention to his wife.

Béla could feel Nick’s hard cock digging deeper into her body. She tightened her stomach muscles around him, trying to keep him from going any deeper, but Nick was determined to drill right through her. As he came, he gave one mighty shove, rupturing his way through the last thin wall of muscle tissue protecting his dick from her acidic central core.

He pumped his semen directly into her digestive system while Béla madly created a wall of tissue around his dick like a fish skin or a condom to protect his sensitive cock from her digestive fluids. Nick only noticed a slight, stinging sensation around his cock as he sat straddling her torso, gasping for breath.

“She’s all right,” Jake said, interrupting them both.

“What?” both Béla and Nick asked.

Béla was still distracted, needing to continually add material from other parts of her body to the protective surface around Nick’s dick as that protective layer kept being digested. Béla wondered for a moment why her digestive system would digest her own tissue, then realized that, as she teleported each layer of muscle tissue between the invading cock in her belly and her central core, she was damaging her own cells. Damaged cells were always consumed for regeneration. That was how she stayed so young.

“Get off me, you lunk!” Béla exclaimed, pushing Nick off just as the last layer of tissue protecting his dick dissolved.

“I’ve still got a half hour left, slave!” Nick snarled down at her. “Now I’m going to fuck you in the holes in your tits!”

‘Oh, fuck!’ Béla thought in disgust. ‘I forgot about those and let them heal! Jake! Alien babe’s blowing my cover here! Help!’

Nick was reaching forward and had grabbed her left breast, brutally shoving his fingers around in the blood searching for the knife wound.

“Hey, buddy!” Jake called out at him. “Don’t you think you should check on your wife? I think she has a concussion.”

“She’ll live!” Nick said callously, mauling Béla’s breast.

Béla’s only choice now was to teleport the healed tissue into her central core for digestion, recreating the knife wound in her tit. Even as the thought occurred to her, she went ahead and did it, wincing in pain as rough fingers found freshly torn raw nerves.

“Ah, there it is!” Nick gloated triumphantly. “It’s smaller than I thought. It’ll make a great vagina!” He scooted his slippery ass up her sticky, bloody torso, pumping his bloody, sticky, hardening dick furiously with one hand. Béla cried out as Nick callously shoved his hard cock against her soft breast tissue. He went in a lot deeper than the knife had, cruelly tearing through the soft, fatty tissue of her breast. Béla held both hands over her tiny breast, trying to hold its shape while Nick rammed his much larger cock in and out of it.

Nick grinned down at her as he noticed tears running down her face. “What’s the matter, bitch?” he growled at her in his lust. “Drugs wearing off?”

Gritting his teeth, he began fucking her torn breast even harder. Béla was crying, now. Then Nick was coming, shoving his cock into her so hard he was almost pulling her breast right off her body. Béla was screaming and holding her breast down as hard as she could with both hands. Then it was over. He’d practically torn his way completely through.

Béla lay on the platform, whimpering in quiet agony. Nick pulled out of her and gazed at his handiwork. He couldn’t tell that Béla’s stomach wound had healed beneath the blood crusted over on her belly.

“I return this slave to you,” Nick announced grandly. “She was incredible! I look forward to fucking her scars.”

“I’m glad you liked her,” Jake said, stepping forward. The blow came up directly underneath Nick’s jaw, breaking it in half and smashing his teeth together, chipping several. Completely knocked out, Nick fell backward, stiff as a board. His head hit a chair, cracking his skull.

Jake reached down and lifted Béla off the table. “Are you all right?” he asked her, her face inches from his own. She nodded, her eyes still wet.

‘I don’t like this place, ‘ Jake heard her cry in his mind. ‘I don’t like these people. They’re sick inside. Their minds and souls are degraded. I want to go home.’

Jake carried her toward one of the private rooms. When they were finally out of sight of any prying eyes, Béla teleported them into their bedroom.

Jake laid her down on the bed. “I’m sorry,” he said. “It’s always been fun before. We don’t have to go back if you don’t want to.”

“I don’t want to,” Béla whispered. “What they do to each other – that’s not sex, it’s just cruel! I didn’t understand before. They’re all trying to die and they’re afraid to admit it.”

“Do you feel that way when I do stuff to you?” Jake asked, concerned.

“No, of course I don’t,” Béla told him. “You do it because you know what I like, and you like to do it to me. What they were doing was trying to hurt me as much as they could. None of them cared if I liked it. They didn’t want me to like it!”

Béla needed Jake’s body against hers right now. She held out her arms and projected her need to him. Jake smiled and dropped down next to her, wrapping his arms around her sweaty, smelly, cum-covered body. Béla sighed happily and kissed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.