Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

She was walking along the beach, admiring the lights dancing across the northern horizon. This was Lisa's first official day of freedom. She had teleported here yesterday afternoon from her home on the opposite coast, choosing a random spot on the West Coast to push herself back into the physical universe.

She watched and listened for most of the first evening and then realized, as others left for their homes, that she didn't have a place to stay yet. So, like hundreds of other homeless people, she spent the night on the beach. Last night, she'd slept alone in the brush and awoke this morning, cold and shivering. She was glad of the nuclear fire she kept banked in her mind as she released a molecule of it to heat up her shivering, damp body.

As she stretched and scratched, she decided that, this night, she was going to seek out company. There were hundreds of people out here. It should be easy to find at least one willing to share his warm body with her.

She trotted down to wade in the crashing waves in the early morning light. There was no one around that she could see or feel with her mind. If anyone was around, they were still asleep. She pulled her soiled shirt off and dropped it on the sand. He shorts quickly followed, then she splashed around in the foamy surf, cleaning the sand and dirt off as best she could in the sandy water.

Wading back to her little pile of clothes, she picked them up and grimaced. 'Jeez! I can't put these back on, ' she realized. 'They're filthy!'

She formed an image of her closet and tossed the used garments into her clothes hamper for Mom to wash, then grabbed a colorful T-shirt and another pair of shorts. To anyone watching, it would appear that she was reaching into an invisible space and trading dirty clothes for clean ones, magically pulling them out of thin air.

She pulled her hot-pink T-shirt on over her head and was forced to drop her dark brown shorts in the sand as a seagull tried to take it away from her. As it realized she didn't have any food, it squawked angrily at her and, flapping its wings noisily, flew off, still in search of its breakfast.

Swearing to herself, Lisa picked up her shorts and brushed the sand off. There were only a few spots of water on them, so she slipped into them anyway. They were a favorite pair, but she'd grown a bit since she got them and they clung tightly to her butt and squeezed around her upper thighs almost too much.

'Wow! I could orgasm just walking in these, ' Lisa thought, smiling to herself. 'Good thing I'm not wearing panties, these would never fit!'

She walked along the beach a ways, just listening to the lapping waves as the tide went out and watching the seagulls and other birds she didn't recognize as they flew search patterns over the receding waves. Occasionally some stranded, unlucky creature would be spotted in the surf by the militant gulls and quickly, if noisily, devoured.

A motor roared in the distance and Lisa cast out with her mind to see what made the noise. A pickup truck was pulling a boat trailer up the road. She could see in the mind of the driver that he would be stopping very near to where she was right now.

'I think I'll wait, ' she decided. 'Maybe he has food. If not, maybe he'll take me for a ride on his boat.'

In a few minutes, the truck pulled up and circled down onto the beach. Lisa stood at the edge of the splashing waves, staying out of the way as he maneuvered his rig around and backed the boat down to the edge of the ocean and right into the water.

Lisa had never seen a boat being launched before, and watched curiously as the driver got out and released the cable. The boat slid backward off the trailer and floated free in the water.

"Hey, you!" the guy hollered.

Lisa jumped, then realized he was calling out to her. "Yeah?" she asked, acting a little put-off by his forwardness.

"C'mere," he said, moving his head back. Lisa walked toward him and stopped a few feet away. "Hold this," he said, handing her a rope.

She reached out and took it. The guy turned away and hopped back into his truck. Starting it, he drove back up to the road and parked, then trotted back to where she waited, still holding the rope. Lisa was playing with it, pulling on it, then releasing it, watching the boat as it bobbed on the surf and the rope as it moved up and down, in, then back out of the water as she pulled on it.

"Don't take much to keep some people happy," he observed as he approached her.

Sheepishly, she handed the rope back to him. "Going fishing?" she asked. That was the image in his mind, but it was being overlaid by more sensual images that included her.

"Yeah, how'd ya guess?" he asked, standing there and bobbing his head up and down.

'God, he thinks I'm stupid, ' Lisa realized as she picked up what he was broadcasting. 'Just fresh meat for the fucking! Okay, I'm game. Let's fuck!' "Can I come with you?" she asked, smiling. "I've never been on a boat before."

"Listen, girlie," he sneered at her. "This is a little boat and those waves can get pretty frisky. I wouldn't want you puking all over getting seasick."

"I haven't eaten since yesterday morning," she admitted, "so I probably won't get seasick. Can I come?"

He laughed. "You land lovers are all the same. You think it's a full stomach that gets you in trouble. It's the empty stomach, girlie, that gives you cramps and what makes you seasick."

"Oh," Lisa said, properly chastised. 'I hope he's buying this innocent crap! But if he calls me 'girlie' one more time, if I get close enough I'm going to bite him!'

"Do you have anything to eat, then?" she asked.

He snickered and just shook his head, putting his hands on his hips. Then he raised his head and stared up and down her body. "You're some piece of work," he said.

Lisa was uncertain what he meant, but was pretty sure it wasn't a complement. She couldn't figure him out. He was disgusted with her, but he wanted to fuck her anyway. Go figure.

"I guess that means 'no', huh?" Lisa murmured, then turned away and began walking up the beach, back the way she came. She could tell he was staring at her brown shorts and appreciated the way they clung to her butt. She kept walking, swaying her hips, now.

"Wait a minute," he called, suddenly realizing that an opportunity for a good time was leaving. Lisa smiled to herself before she turned around. When she faced toward him, her face was her usually sullen expression. She waited with the instinct of a hunter, silently watching the prey take the bait.

"I, uh ... Yeah," he stammered. "I got some ... I got enough food. I guess you can have some."

Lisa grinned and trotted back down to where he was standing. He pulled the boat up a little closer, then waded out to it. Lisa waded out with him, soaking her tight shorts. He helped her up into the boat. As he released her, he ran his hands down her waist and squeezed her hips, admiring the tightly clad, wet rump right in front of his face.

"Where is it?" she asked, looking around as he clambered aboard. There were two ice chests in the boat taking up most of the floor space. She grabbed hold of the side as the boat rocked wildly and quickly sat down as the man hopped aboard.

She watched as he pulled an oar out from under the seat she was sitting on and leaned precariously over the side. After a few pushes against the sand and some more wild rocking, the boat was no longer pointed inland. He nicked her ankle as he shoved the oar back under her seat, then pointed to the nearest ice chest.

Lisa scooted over and began figuring out how the catches worked while he started up the boat. As the boat surged forward, Lisa yelped as she fell backward, pulling the lid off the ice chest as she slipped.

"You make a mess back there you'll clean it up!" he hollered over his shoulder. Lisa picked up his thought more than she heard his words over the loud noise of the outboard motor.

She failed several attempts to get up because of the pounding and rocking as the boat raced headlong through the waves. Finally scooting over against the side of the boat, she sat on the floorboards and watched the shoreline as it bobbed further and further away.

After a few minutes, she remembered the ice chest and looked around for the lid. Finding it, she crawled over, getting used to the pounding and rocking of the tiny boat, and pushed it back down on the chest. She didn't bother to look inside for something to eat. Her stomach was too upset.

After a while, the motor stopped. In the deafening silence, Lisa could feel her body still vibrating in shock. She could feel every little movement of the boat as it bobbed up and down in the water. She looked up to see the guy clambering over the seats toward where she was sitting on the floor of the little craft.

He grinned when he saw the color of her skin and the way she was holding her stomach.

"Boats ain't fer little kids," her reprimanded her, "and yer gonna hav'ta perform for your meal."

"I figured that," she admitted, grimacing up at him. "Can I eat first, or after?"

'I'm finally gonna get fucked!' she thought, swallowing her stomach. 'I wish I felt better about it... '

"After," he said, unzipping his jeans. He sat down on the seat that she'd slid off earlier and pulled out his flaccid dick. "You get to eat this, first, so actually, yer gettin' two meals." He laughed, thinking that was funny. Lisa swallowed her stomach again and got up on her knees facing him. She leaned forward and took hold of his penis with one hand, pulling on it a little.

"Hey, bitch!" he hollered down at her. "I ain't no cow! You don't milk it, you suck on it!"

"Alright, don't be so bossy," Lisa muttered, her prey not even noticing her little joke about Bossy, the Cow. Then she bent down and licked her tongue along the top of his dick. It didn't do anything. She could see in his mind that he had a hard time getting it up and, in his opinion, it was always the girl's fault.

"You queasy little cunt," he complained at the back of her head. "Take it in yer mouth and gimme a goddamned blowjob!"

Lisa curled around her knees, sitting in the bottom of the boat. "Don't yell at me!" she cried helplessly. "I'm sick and I'm hungry. I'll try to be good, but you have to be nice to me."

"Nice?" he exclaimed, rising over her. "Nice?" He stood over her for a moment, not knowing what to do. He wanted to give her a good, swift kick, but figured that probably wouldn't help him get his blowjob. "Alright, you can eat first," he said, compromising with her.

He pulled the lid off the ice chest to see what was packed. There were sandwiches and beer. He grabbed a sandwich and handed it down to her.

"You eat that!" he commanded. "If you throw up, you'll lick this deck clean with yer tongue! Got it?"

Lisa nodded mutely and slowly unwrapped the sandwich. "Why don't you like me?" she asked, after a couple of mouthfuls of bread and cheese.

"Like you?" he asked.

Lisa noticed that he had a tendency to repeat everything she said.

"What's to like?" he continued. "Yer just another dumb cunt runaway thinks the world owes you everything 'cause yer young and good lookin'. Those smooth hands hain't never picked an orange off a tree or a bushel of strawberries off the ground. You ain't never worked a day in your life, but yer ready t' take what other people have worked for. You just bat your eyes and expect 'em to hand it over to ya."

"Now, I'm down one sandwich and ain't caught no fish, yet," he concluded. "And you still owe me a blowjob."

Lisa had finished her little sandwich while he lectured to her. She thought what he said was interesting. She realized there was some truth to what he was telling her. The world did owe her a living, didn't it? Ha. Fat chance.

"I feel better now," Lisa said quietly. "Thank you." She clambered back up on her knees without him telling her to and took hold of his still flaccid cock. She rubbed it with both hands for a moment, then, lowering her head down, kissed the tip of it. Still nothing.

"I'm not sure, but," Lisa mentioned, looking up at the man, "isn't it supposed to get hard, or something?"

"What'd'ya mean, 'yer not sure'?" he asked, his eyes widening. "Ain't you done this before?"

"Well," Lisa hesitated. "Once."

"What?" he yelped, his voice an octave higher. "How old are you? Are you eighteen?"

Lisa shook her head, and chewed on her lower lip trying to look innocent.

"Oh, Christ!" he complained to himself. He pulled himself back together and clambered back up to the front of the boat. In a few seconds, the noisy motor rumbled back to life and they were headed back to shore. The tide was almost out and the wet sand doubled the amount of shoreline visible as they approached.

He turned the boat broadside to the shore and ordered her out, practically throwing her over the side and into the surf. Then he gunned the boat and turned back out to sea before the shallow waves could swamp him or drive him ashore.

'It's harder to get fucked than I thought it would be, ' Lisa thought to herself as she dragged herself out of the rippling water.

Her clean clothes were soaked through (well, her shorts were already wet from earlier). She climbed up the beach to where the dry sand was and sat down. "Thanks for the sandwich," she called out quietly and sarcastically.

She was disgusted, a little seasick, and very wet. But the morning sun was warm and the breeze was brisk (It was always brisk, which surprised her, as the East Coast sea breezes were usually much gentler in the summer except during a squall), and her skimpy clothing dried rapidly.

Realizing she had all of eternity to do whatever she wanted, she lay back in the sand and just relaxed for most of the entire day. Several guys approached her and a pair of girls, but as soon as they realized she wasn't local, they quickly left her alone.

'What's going on here?' Lisa thought to herself, confused by the mixed attitudes. 'This much rejection can't be just me. I know I look better than that!'

The sun was finally setting and people were leaving. She was once again left behind. She lay for a while longer, playing with the fire in her mind to keep her warm, forming an invisible wall of heat to warm the breeze that constantly whipped around her.

It was nearly dark when she noticed a small group of teens gathered further up the beach. More than a few knew she was lying there in the sand. There were mixed feelings coming from the group – some upset and a lot of hostility toward her and toward white people in general.

She got up and began to walk toward them. She could feel in their minds that they saw her coming and were waiting for her. They were all young, and they were all Latin males. The young men expected her to be afraid as she noticed them. Most halfway intelligent gringo girls were afraid of any group of three or more Latin boys at night, whether they were members of a gang or just hanging out.

Lisa listened to the minds of the boys she was walking toward. They expected her to turn and seek an avenue of escape, so she decided to play their little game. She stopped and looked behind her. There were also several boys following her. They had surrounded her before she'd even gotten up.

Lisa grinned, recognizing the predatory nature of animal minds in young human bodies. She knew the contempt her mother felt for people such as these. These people preyed on the weak and the helpless. She was neither, but she knew what her mother expected her to do if she found animals hiding in human bodies. She wondered if her mother would expect her to kill all of them.

Remembering her promise to her folks about not using her power to overwhelm the free will of those around her simply for self-gratification, she walked toward the small group ahead of her. She never promised not to seek out those who would prey on her – those who would force their sexual will on her, not knowing that it was she who hunted them.

"Ola, Chiquita," one called out to her, stepping out from the group. "You are a long way from the safety of your white-picket-fence casa."

It was too dark to see his evil grin, but Lisa felt it in her mind. She smiled back, knowing he couldn't see her well, either. Looking into his mind, she could see how she looked to him – a slender silhouette, weak and female – a few hours of torture and diversion for he and his friends, with maybe a little something left over to bury in the sand, later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.