The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The leader of the Los Angeles based Looter group Desmond was pumping hard on top of pretty Graduate student Tomiko's twin cantaloupes much to the amusement of the other occupants of the doublewide. Her arse cheeks were soft and bouncy just the way he liked it. He could see Tawny was getting a little jealous over in the corner so he finish his ass-humping quickly to help cool off her agitation.

He told the Brown brothers to get busy on organizing the weapons locker and to make sure they had an accurate count on ammo to be prepared for the future might hold. Right now, he was a bit concerned with the military response to the situation and he knew that his group would be a prime target for "mopping up" the Day Zero zone of operations. Still, things could have been worse because he was certain if they had stayed in their old headquarters, they would all be numbers on someone's board right now. At least, as long as they stayed loose and mobile, they could survive to fuck another day.

The six bikers he had acquired in trade for Juicy were all availing themselves of the free pussy he had furnished but he didn't hear any complaints from any of the girls. Tomiko had revealed to him that the agricultural campus of the State University was located only a short distance away. She told him that there were lots of young coeds there stranded by the chaos and with no way to get away to their homes in other parts of the State. The Japanese girl with an astronomical IQ perceived his need for fresh pussy and proposed a release from her servitude for supplying him with a nice batch of sexually experienced college girls.

Tomiko wasn't a black girl but she was at least a much darker shade than the pale bitches he had been humping lately. Her business acumen was first-rate and he had a deep-seated appreciation for bubble-butt females of any race or creed.

Desmond was truly an equal-opportunity ass-lover.

He did some scouting of the area and discovered the State Park nearby had a trail that connected up to a paved road that was used by old-timers for trips up to Las Vegas and back into the mix of the Los Angeles outer perimeters. It was not being used much now because there was a contingent of military guards keeping traffic off the interstate and they were really "gung-ho" about fucking up "Looters" and even messed with the confused survivors who still looked to them for some sort of guidance.

The trip down to the closed campus was uneventful because they managed to steer clear of any military units and the survivors were not in any mood to fuck with them at all. Desmond saw the front gate was totally ripped off the hinges by some large truck or farm vehicle.

Inside the barracks style buildings; they found a number of dazed females wandering around like chickens with no leader to guide them. One girl told Tomiko that a National Guard unit had driven up and taken the teachers and the really pretty girls with them to some sort of processing center in the valley. It was true that most of the remaining girls were not beauty contest contenders but they were all young and healthy and definitely nubile and ripe for putting smiles on sex-deprived male faces.

Tomiko gathered up about 25 of the nicest looking ones and told the others that our group would be coming back soon to take them to "safety". It was strange how they all looked to them as saviors never thinking Desmond had an agenda of his own.

The leader of the Looters was already figuring out how much profit he could make per female when the traveling survivors and other Looter bands visited the town for entertainment. Desmond's goal was to accumulate enough supplies and weapons and ammo to get them through at least the next year. At least by then, they would have a better idea as to the feasibility of staying put in the isolated little town or relocating to a more difficult to reach area beyond military control.

Tomiko took Desmond down to the basement of the main hall and showed him the stocks of female underwear and stockings. It was loaded with school uniforms and the swimming outfits and other things that would show off a female's figure to an exciting level of interest. He happily scooped it all up and crammed in the back of one of the trucks for use in the red-light ranch of pleasure.

The bins of seeds for just about any farm crop were all packed up and transported back to their headquarters. It was far too early to be thinking about anything except grabbing whatever they could from the remnants of a halted society.

They made it back without any incident and Desmond sent out watchers to make sure the roads into the town were free of military forces or any other spies looking for Looters or other indigenous personnel.

That night was sort of a celebration party with the male members of his group having a ball "testing" out the new girls in all sorts of kinky ways. Most of the girls seemed to enjoy it with the exception of one or two who were now at all sure that this is how they pictured their life as a coed turn out. Desmont rode Tomiko pretty hard but he was sure to give Tawny a nice eating out session afterwards to forestall any attitude on her part. She could be pretty mean-spirited when she was half-a-mind.

The sight of the college girls lined up on all fours was funny to Desmond. He chanced pissing Tawny off by going down the line and giving them all a hard spanking that caused giggles and laughter from one end of the room to the other. The six bikers were running a tag-team on a couple of the nicest looking college girls not giving them a chance to catch their breath before getting stretched again and again. Desmond told them to "spread the wealth" and the plainer looker females shot him a look of gratitude.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.