A Lady's Home Companion - Cover

A Lady's Home Companion

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

I demonstrated what I knew about cunnilingus while we waited for my cock and balls to recharge. Naturally, Marlene had heard about pussy eating from her girlfriends, but they had never gotten through to her how good it felt. Thus, I was able to broaden her education and teach her a new favorite thing. Very soon, we progressed to 69 with Marlene on top. She was on top simply because I could push her away if necessary, but she was not strong enough to do that to me under all circumstances.

Marlene's pussy was still too sore for fucking by the time the girls got back from the Mall, but we spent a very pleasant few hours with 69ing. In fact, we were doing that when they came in, and their reaction was to join us on the bed for the same kind of exercise between the two of them. Marlene commented, "Now I see why lesbians can have so much fun, but I can't see gays lasting long enough to get a lot out of it. Oh, well, that's something that I don't have to worry about."

Mom had been right, and Marlene's pussy hole had recovered enough for her to walk by dinner time. She ate dinner with us before taking a final shower and getting dressed to go home. Margie, who had a driver's license, drove her home. Marlene and I rode in the backseat and made out while Margie drove. Marlene was still a little sore, so I helped her into her house. Margie came with us, and we were invited to stay a few minutes to talk to Marlene's Mom and Dad. They were amazingly nice people, but I still had a little trouble understanding why they would let their 14-year-old daughter fuck all night and day with somebody that they did not know. I guess that just showed how much confidence they had in Marlene.

That night, my sisters took it easy on me because I was already nearly fucked out. I only had to fuck each one to a single orgasm that night, and I told them that I appreciated their forbearance. That got me a kiss and a cuddle from each before we went to sleep.

Sunday, up until bedtime, was free of sex, and I was glad! Sunday night was Judy's night, and I was back into form. She had a total of five orgasms, counting the one she had when I came, so she pronounced me fully recovered and able to attend school on Monday.

Mom and Bob commuted to work in Bob's car, so that left our old car for Margie to drive to school. She had taken to driving me to and from school now that the winter cold had arrived. I appreciated that because I hated to walk even three blocks in cold weather. It rarely snowed where we lived, but there was enough rain to be a pain in the ass. Up until Margie had got her driver's license, I had taken the bus to elementary school, but Mom had hooked up with Bob before the weather had turned bad. On good days, I still liked to walk the three blocks to and from school, but I was glad for Margie to chauffeur me in bad weather.

This was a good day, and Marlene and I usually had lunch together. Yes, we had become an item at school. On good days like today, we took a walk around the school grounds during the half-hour we usually had before the next class. On this occasion, we were walking near a clump of trees just off the school grounds. We rarely walked in that direction; I don't remember why we were there on this day.

Anyway, we heard a girl crying in among the trees. Then we heard a SPLAT! like the sound a paddle makes when it strikes bare skin. That was followed by a loud yelp of pain and heavier crying. Marlene and I looked at each other and did not have to say a word as we rushed toward the source of the sound.

We found a sight that was both disgusting and highly irritating. There were four large boys holding four naked girls. Two other large boys were holding a naked girl with her front pulled against a tree. Each boy was holding an arm so that the girl could not escape. Another large boy was holding a paddle, and he was hitting the girl on the butt with very hard strokes. Her butt was not bleeding, but it was already bright red and looked very close to starting to bleed.

None of them had noticed us, yet, so we got quite close before I yelled, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? TURN THOSE KIDS LOOSE RIGHT NOW!" Everyone except the girl being beaten turned to look at us.

The boy with the paddle shouted back, "GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE, UNLESS YOU WANT SOME OF THE SAME THING THESE KIDS ARE GETTING!"

By this time, Marlene and I had drawn our batons, and we knew that we could take these clowns. I walked up to the boy with the paddle, and he drew it back as if to swing it at me. It would make a significant weapon if he hit me with the edge as if he were swinging an ax, so I did not hesitate. I hit him on the wrist hard enough to break some bones and to force him to drop the paddle. He collapsed to the ground in pain, and I kicked him in the balls for good measure.

The other large boys turned their victims loose and rushed at us. Everyone of them pulled a knife, so I knew that our self-defense plea was well established. Marlene and I waded in and broke wrists and elbows with complete abandon. At one point, I was charged by three boys, and one of them managed to swing his knife across my gut.

He did cut me, but not very deep. However, the cut was very painful and I did yelp. This turned Marlene into a tiger. That boy got a poke in the back from her that did rupture a kidney that he was lucky to live through. She crushed the balls on another attacker and ruptured the spleen of the third boy who had jumped me. She had previously laid out one of the thugs, but one boy did get away. I had taken care of the other one just before I was attacked by the trio that Marlene took care of.

Anyway, I was bleeding profusely, so Marlene had me lie on the ground. We had no first aid supplies, so there was nothing else that we could do at the moment. The kids had started getting dressed as soon as they had been released by their captors, and one girl who was already dressed was sent running to the school nurse and to have the school office call 911.

Meanwhile, Marlene and a couple of helpers were trying to stop the flow of blood from my gut. Fortunately, no artery of any size had been hit, but I was in pretty bad shape by the time the nurse got there. She used butterfly bandages and a compression wrap to try to staunch the blood flow. Fortunately for me, she did a very good job, and I was barely bleeding by the time the EMS (Emergency Medical Service) people got there. Four ambulances were dispatched, and four cop cars showed up very soon thereafter.

The badly spanked girl and I were loaded into one ambulance and shipped to the ER (Emergency Room) right away. Marlene insisted on coming with me, and there was no way short of handcuffs to dissuade her. Mom was called at work, and she and Bob rushed to the hospital to meet me. My sisters were called at the high school, and they showed up not long after that.

The other ambulances took the injured boys to a different ER, so it was a while before we found out exactly what had been going on. At the moment, I couldn't care less about that. I was kind of floating off in left field somewhere, but I do remember saying to Margie just before I was hauled off to the OR (Operating Room) that I was sorry that she was going to miss her turn tonight. Margie burst into tears, and one of the nurses asked her what was the matter. She refused to tell that I was apologizing because she was going to miss her turn at fucking tonight, and she was so moved that I was thinking of her at that time.

The OR confirmed that I had not been cut deeply enough to cause any permanent damage, but my abdominal muscles were going to have to be given a rest so that they could heal. One of the interns jokingly said, "It looks like you are going to miss at least a month's worth of fucking, my friend." I was not amused, but I did keep my mouth shut.

There was no question that I owed my life to Marlene, and I made a point of telling her how much I knew that. As a bit of added insurance, Marlene ordered a mail shirt for each of us. It turned out that her father had more money than he knew what to do with it, so he could easily afford the high cost of the two shirts of armor. Without telling her, he also ordered skullcaps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.