A Lady's Home Companion - Cover

A Lady's Home Companion

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

"How long before we can do it again?" My God! That was ignorance for you! Here I had given that woman all that I had, and she doesn't want to wait for me to recover. Oh, I know. Females don't have to work as hard at fucking as men do when it's done like we just did it. I'm tempted to tell her to do it cowgirl style just to see how long she lasts. No, I can't do that. This is supposed to be a birthday present, so I have to bend over backwards to make it good for her. I just hope that I remember this occasion the next time I get pushed into this kind of corner.

Then I started to laugh. I just realized what a compliment she just paid me. Well, I will explain the problem to Marlene and let her figure out where and when we will go from here. I spent about 10 minutes explaining to Marlene why I needed a break, but all she could say was "Oh" in a disappointed tone of voice. Okay, dammit, the moment that I can get hard again, I am going to fuck her within an inch of her life and let her see what a sore pussy feels like tomorrow morning. She sounded like that was the only thing that could convince her that I was not goofing off.

While we were waiting, I played with her nipples and clit just to keep her on the edge. I was not being deliberately cruel, I just wanted to be able to skip all of that foreplay. I could get hard in a reasonable length of time, but I could not get myself worked up to all of that foreplay anytime very soon.

After about 15 minutes, my cock started to show some life. Marlene had been staring at it the whole time, probably daring it to keep goofing off. I suggested that she could help things along with a blow job. "What, you want me to put that icky thing in my mouth!?!"

"Well, half of the ickyness came out of you, and I can't reach it with my mouth, so why not?" She had aggravated me a little bit, and I was trying not to get pissed off, but it was a struggle at the moment.

"Okay, but I have never done that before, so you will have to tell me what to do." That caught me a little bit by surprise: frankly, I had never thought that she would agree to blow me after her initial remark. Well, this could get interesting. I gave Marlene a short course in how to give a blowjob, and the main thing was for her to be careful with her teeth.

She got on her hands and knees and leaned in to take my cock in her mouth. It was an obvious struggle for her, but she finally had herself jacked up to do it. Nevertheless, she held my slimy cock in only one finger and her thumb as if she did not want to get any more of the goop on her hand than she could help. Never mind that it would all soon be in her mouth.

She finally got that far and kind of inhaled me into her mouth. I was as surprised as she was when my cock jumped to attention as soon as she closed her lips around it. I said, "See, it's not all that bad, and you are nearly finished with the job already. Just run you tongue around the head a few times and slide your lips up and down the shaft a few times while you are gently sucking on it. I'll let you know when I think that it's ready for fucking."

I was trying to teach Marlene a little bit of a lesson in fucking etiquette by having her suck on my cock a little longer than absolutely necessary. I wanted to make sure that she did enough with the blowjob to appreciate what has to be done sometimes. "Okay, Honey, that's enough. I think that my cock is stiff enough that I can get it into your pussy."

I expected some explosive decompression when she backed off. I was sure that she was going to tell me how disgusting that was. Instead, she said, "Tom, that was not nearly as bad as I had expected. There was almost no taste, except for being a little salty. You were right: it was worth doing if it promotes a rapid return to fucking."

Well, hell, I had not expected that reaction. Suddenly, I had a lot of hope for this girl! She lay down on a fresh towel, and I got between her legs. She put her legs on my chest and spread her pussy lips without my guidance. She lined me up and I slipped right in with no pain for Marlene. She sighed in relief and satisfaction. I pushed to my limit and got the squeal of joy from Marlene as I bumped her clit. I didn't need to wait for her to stretch for me this time, and I began to pump right away.

Yes, I was enjoying this second round as much as Marlene was, but I also had in mind to make her sore enough to be more sympathetic to me come tomorrow morning. That was really all I was thinking of: making her come as many times as I could and showing her that it was not a complete bed of rose petals. I stroked at my most comfortable rate and settled in for the long haul. I lost count of the number of orgasms that Marlene had after the sixth one, but I do know that she had several more before I finally came.

This time, when I could go no longer, Marlene collapsed into a deep sleep, and I was not far behind. I did manage to pull out and roll away from her before I went to sleep, but it was a close thing.

I don't know how much later it was, but it could not have been very long that I was wakened by the sound of giggling. Bob, Mom, and my sisters were all standing in the doorway staring at us. Mom shushed the giggler, and she and Bob went to their room. Margie and Judy came in and stripped. They climbed into bed, but I was asleep before they ever got there.

The next morning, I woke up with Marlene and my sisters sitting at the foot of the bed and talking about what happened last night. Marlene was giving the other two a detailed, blow-by-blow description of everything that I did, including the order that I gave Marlene to clean off my dick with a blowjob. My sisters seemed to be enraptured by Marlene's description, but neither one made a negative remark about the blowjob. They have both given me several blowjobs, but they have all been in the shower, so they were interested in the taste that Marlene experienced.

It was about 10:00 o'clock Saturday morning by now, so Marlene excused herself to call her parents. The call was not very long, but I did hear her say, "But, Dad, I had a wonderful time. You can't believe how good Tommy is at fucking. Yeah, I'll see you later. Thanks for everything." My God, can you imagine a girl telling her father how good a boy is at fucking her? Well, I couldn't, and I would not have believed it had I not heard her words, myself.

Marlene returned and asked me, "Well, Lover, are we going to have our usual workout session today? I hope not, because I am so sore in my pussy that I can hardly walk. Did you wrap your cock with sandpaper before you fucked me the second time?"

"Nope, but that will give you some idea of what can happen when you go for too much sex in one sitting. I am a little sore on the outside of my cock, but probably nothing like you are on your inside."

Margie chimed in with, "Does that mean that you can't fuck Judy and me tonight? We were both looking forward to you after the way Marlene described your prowess."

Marlene jerked upright at that and asked, "Margie, do you and Judy really fuck your brother?"

"Sure, almost every night. We do give him Friday night off to hook up with new talent like you. Otherwise, he normally fucks one or the other of us every night. Why, does that bother you?"

"No, not really. You just made me wonder what I had to do to get on his list as a fuck partner."

"Well, that kind of depends. If Tommy agrees, we could probably work you into his schedule. The problem is that you would have to spend those nights here to sleep in his bed. I doubt that you could arrange that, but we'll leave that up to you. What do you think, Tommy?"

"I would be happy to add Marlene into our fuck schedule if you girls would go along with it. I think that I will just let you guys work that out. I'll go along with whatever you three want me to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.