A Lady's Home Companion - Cover

A Lady's Home Companion

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

Betty looked at Margie and smiled. "Now that was a woman who was in bad need of a fuck! Tom, you did an outstanding job on your sister. It is a good thing that she is on the Pill, or that much jizz would likely have made her pregnant. All of that reminds me that I will have to start back on the Pill on Monday. Right now, I should be okay, since I just finished my period, but I don't want to take any foolish chances.

"Let's push Margie a little more to the far side of the bed so that we will have plenty of room. That show you just put on has me almost as turned on as Margie was."

Betty got another towel from the linen closet and spread it out for her use. She lay down on the towel on her back and patted the bed beside her. "Tom, we have plenty of time, so I would like to engage in some foreplay. That's something else that I have not done in many years."

"That's okay with me, Betty, but you will have to teach me what does the most to turn a woman on. Those movies on the net don't spend much time with foreplay, so I have not been exposed to it very much. Just show me where to start, and I'll follow along."

"Fine, let's start with French kissing. I am sure that you know how to do it in theory, but you may be lacking in practice, and you know that 'practice makes perfect!'" What followed was a PhD course in French kissing. By the time Betty called a halt, both of us were about to blow a gasket from the internal pressure. The rest of the lessons in foreplay would have to wait until another time.

I moved between Betty's thighs and said, "Let's try something a little different. It's a variation on the missionary position that I saw on the net, and it looks like fun. I don't know what it's called, or even if it has a special name, but the woman has her ankles on the man's shoulders. It's supposed to give the maximum in penetration depth and to make it easier to rub the G-spot. What do you say?"

"Okay by me. I never tried that, but I am willing to give it a go. After all, you are the man, so I am willing to follow your lead." What did she mean by that last comment? Does she really want me to take charge of our fucking? Well, we can discuss that detail later.

I was pleased to see how much Betty's pussy was rotated toward the ceiling by this position. I bent over only slightly and had a straight shot into her depths. Her cunt was still a little bit loose because of the stretching from all of that time with the oversized dildo, but this position did let me put as much pressure on the top section of her vagina as I wanted to. Initially, I was going to press hard against her G-spot, but I might ease off later on. Only experience would tell me what I needed to know.

I began stroking, slowly at first, to make sure that I was spending a lot of time pressing on Betty's G-spot. She started to react very quickly, so I must have been doing something right. My goal was to give Betty as many orgasms as I had given Margie. That may not be possible, but I was going to try. My strokes were definitely having the desired effect as Betty began to rise to her first orgasm in this sequence.

I could tell when I was pushing her up to the peak of feeling because she began to chant, "Faster! Harder! Deeper!" I did not try to comply with her seeming requests for fear of hurting her, but I did put my all into the stroking that I was doing. I could tell that Betty was winding down after her fifth orgasm, so I quit trying to hold mine back. Betty had her sixth orgasm as I spurted my jizz into her depths. I couldn't help smiling when Betty fainted.

We three were lying on our backs a little later. I was simply resting, but Betty and Margie were sleeping soundly. All three of us had our legs spread open and it was easy to see that our pubic regions were coated with a shiny scale. An observer had to be pretty dumb or very ignorant not to know what we had been doing.

That was the way Judy found us when she came home from her date. She was not as frazzled as her sister had been, but she was still not completely sexually satisfied. She came marching into our bedroom like a woman on a mission. She was looking for her sister who was not in her own bedroom, and Judy wondered where Margie had disappeared to.

There was enough light coming in from the door and from the night light to show the shiny scale on our crotches. Judy froze almost in half-step and kind of gurgled when she saw what was on the bed. That was enough to wake me fully, and I asked, "Yes, Judy, what can I do for you?"

Judy struggled for a few moments to get her brain, her vocal cords, and her mouth all working together. She asked, "Did you just fuck those two?"

My answer was a simple, "Yes. Why?"

Judy said, "Because I want to know if you still have enough left for me? My fuck tonight was definitely sub-standard, and I would like to experience you. Mom gave you such a glowing endorsement, I would like to try you out."

I couldn't help laughing at that. "Sure, take off your clothes and grab a towel. This bed is large enough for one more fuck, I think."

Judy wasted no time in removing her clothes and fetching a towel. She spread the towel and climbed on. I decided to give her the same kind of fuck that I had given Betty tonight, so I placed her ankles on my shoulders and got ready to penetrate her. She had said that she had already had one fuck tonight, so she should still be wet enough to take me on. Yeah, her pussy slit was plenty wet enough, so I rubbed my cock in the liquid and had Judy hold her lips open for me. That really was not necessary for her tonight in this position, but I did not want her to get bored.

I penetrated Judy and went all the way in to my limit without hanging up on a dry spot, as was my expectation. She expressed her delight when I bumped her clit, and she was certainly happy with the way I was rubbing against her G-spot. She did not come immediately the way the other two women had, but there was not a long delay. Judy had only four orgasms as she finished up with me shooting into her. I am not quite sure of the difference, but Judy also did not faint. Was I losing my touch? Nevertheless, she had no trouble getting to sleep after I pulled out of her cunt, so I guess it was just statistics catching up with me.

I, too, went to sleep with no trouble. I did note the time, and I was glad that tomorrow was Saturday, so I did not have to get up early for school. No way was I going to have time for three such fucks on a school night!

When I finally did wake up, I noted that all of the women were gone from the bed. I wondered how long they had been up, but it was only idle curiosity. I grabbed a quick shower, and it was a good thing that it was quick because the hot water ran out just as I finished. Dammit, we needed a bigger water heater!

I slipped on some pants and staggered down in hope of promoting some breakfast. I found all three women in the kitchen, still naked from the shower. Uh-oh, were they setting me up for something? Betty jumped up and fixed a Western Omelet just for me. I was wondering if I could finish it when I first saw it, but that turned out to be no problem. I even had two cups of coffee, and that was indeed rare for me.

While I was eating, Betty returned to the table after removing her apron, and said, "Judy told us what happened when she got home. We are dying to know if you can perform like that every night. If you can, we are in hog heaven. However, we all doubt that any human could keep that up for very long, so we are interested in parceling out your favors toward us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.