Preview

Ebony Eyes

by Robert W. Hudson

Copyright© 2013 by Robert W. Hudson

Romantic Story: They met in the first grade, the daughter of a dairy farmer and a lost orphan. after high school, trouble strikes. Will love prevail, or will their story end in tragedy? Minimal sexual content, as I'm not very good at it.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Author's Note:

Before we get started I want to say a couple of things here. First, this is based on the song of the same name by the Everly Brothers. I got to wondering what the story behind the people in the song might be, and this story grew...

Second, if you don't like the infamous N word, give this story a pass.

Third, I am not aiming for complete historical accuracy here; just telling a story. If any historical facts are wrong, call it an alternate universe.

And finally, I know the epilogue is cheesy as hell, thoroughly unbelievable and with no connection whatsoever to reality. I did that on purpose. So those of you who are hard-nosed reality junkies might want to give this a pass also.

And now, on with the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.