Girl, Refurbished
Chapter 8: A Room With A View

Copyright© 2013 by Argon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Room With A View - When Joe Dresdner gets assigned a new parolee, he is leery of her. Dolores Jorgensen is supposed to be a model inmate with a good outlook, but she is also an ex-porn starlet with a homicidal streak. Not exactly a girl to fall in love with, right? Medium Erotic Story of the Year, 2013.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Restart   Cheating   Oral Sex  

Joe

At the office, I gave Marcie Lori's files, and then Lori had a fifteen minute interview with her new parole agent. I made use of the time to make a few arrangements, and when Lori emerged from Marcie's office I took her to her home and had her pack for a weekend. Once she emerged with a duffel bag of stuff I drove to my own apartment and loaded up on two changes of underwear, a few T-shirts, hiking shoes, and other necessities. I did not pack a pajama.

By four p.m., we were on the Beltway. Progress was slow until we exited onto Route 50, heading for the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Once across the Bay, we followed Route 50 until we reached Cambridge where I had booked us a room in a bed and breakfast for the weekend. The Blackwater Inn was a stout building on Bellevue Ave, with a balcony around the second floor and a porch to surround the entire ground floor. There was a view of the Bay and of the bridge across Choptank River from our window, and we spent some time that evening after dinner sitting on the balcony and enjoying the view. I had twice the enjoyment since I could watch the scenery and Lori.

When the darkness fell and the first fireflies showed, Lori stood from her deck chair and snuggled on my lap. Our kiss lasted for quite some time and when it ended, Lori was sans T-shirt and bra, naked from the waist up. At this point we decided to take our business inside. Lori dropped her cotton pants and her panties and sank down on the bed crooking her finger at me. In my haste to get off my jeans I jammed the zipper, and we laughed madly at my slap stick number while I was wiggling desperately to push the jeans down anyway.

For a moment, I saw Lori before my inner eye wearing stupid ringlet socks and pigtails, but the woman who lay waiting for me on the bed was too beautiful, and the mental image disappeared.

For the next hour or so I feasted on her body. God, I was so starved! For fifteen years, I had only been allowed to climb atop and hump away; with no kissing, no nibbling, no teasing. For the first time in my adult life I was with a woman who wanted what I wanted. Kisses, tweaks, nibbles – Lori was all for it. I knew that because she whispered encouragements. God! A positive feedback in bed! All my married life, I had only heard 'Don't!', 'Not there!', 'Not today!' and whatever else had to pass for 'hot talk' with Judy.

I even got to kiss her pussy, and Lori just spread 'em open and gently ruffled my hair while I enjoyed my first taste of ambrosia in over a decade. Then, when my tongue and jaws began to hurt from overexertion, she pulled me on top of her, but instead of lying there for me, she rolled us over and sat astride my hips, giving me a smoldering look.

"My turn," she growled deep in her chest, and in a second, the tables were turned. Within fifteen minutes, she had me whimpering as she gave my chest, my tummy, my neck, my ears, and then lastly – gloriously – my dick a warm tongue bath. Three times, she stopped me on the very brink, but when my hips began to buck the fourth time, she closed her lips over the head of my dick and let her tongue swirl around it. I swear – Linda Blair has nothing on me when it comes to off-the-bed levitation.

Licking her lips with smug satisfaction, Lori kissed the shriveling remnants of my once proud erection.

"And that, my dear Joe, was the start to our sex life."

"Omigodyoukilltme," I babbled in response.

A moment later, I had both arms full of naked, cuddly woman. Lori kissed my chest, my throat and my ears, the latter with lots of wet tongue and I shuddered weakly.

"Joe, that was wonderful. The way you kissed me, it was so sweet, so caring!"

"I can't get enough of you, Lori," I whispered back. "Do you like that, I mean me kissing you?"

"Do I like it? Jeez, Joe, I'm on Cloud Nine! That was incredible. I told you, the sex I had was all in front of the camera. No real kissing, no soft touches, no tenderness. Lube up and stick it in! Change position! And always the money shot on my face. I hate that!"

"But you..." I started, a little alarmed.

"No, I loved it when you came in my mouth. It gave me such a rush. But in the videos, the cum shot must be in plain sight. So it's either on the face or on the boobs, and mostly the guy just whacks off and you have to pretend to swoon. No, I like your dick in my mouth, and it better stays there until it's soft again."

"You know, that was my first, well, blowjob, since my wedding night. Judy was drunk then, and it was even halfway decent. Too bad she stopped drinking."

Lori giggled. "She's a stick-in-the-mud, I told you. Her bad, my luck. I get to keep you."

"You better believe it!"

"Okay, let's visit the bathroom once more. Tomorrow morning, I need you rested so you can fuck my socks off."

We brushed teeth and washed off the residue from our faces. I washed my mustache, too. Lori watched me and then gave me a kiss.

"Joe, can you lose the mustache? It makes you look, I don't know, old, stuffy, which you aren't."

I thought about it. I did not even know why I still kept the mustache. I had started growing it when I became a trooper since all the guys on the force had one. Then I had some doubt. Was the next woman already trying to run my life? Lori must have read me.

"Don't worry, I won't try to change you. I like you the way you are, but I'd like you a little bit more without the front spoiler."

"Okay, I'll sacrifice my mustache, but you have to give me something in return."

She grinned. "What do you want?"

"I'd like you to grow your pubic hair again. I'm not into sex with little girls, and your bald pussy sort of makes me uncomfortable. I'm not saying a full bush, but I'd like to see that you're a grown woman."

I received a kiss for an answer. "Okay, fair enough. I'll keep it trimmed but visible. Come now, let's cuddle and sleep. You'll need all your strength tomorrow!"

We woke with the sunrise. Using the complimentary coffeemaker I brewed us two cups of so-called coffee, and we sat on the balcony, wrapped in the bedcover, sipping from the cups and talking in low voices. There must have been at least some caffeine in the stuff because we felt fully awake afterwards. With an impish grin, Lori jumped off of me. For a brief moment she stood naked on the balcony before bounding back into the room and flopping down on the bed. I left the bedcover where it was and followed her. Kicking the balcony door shut behind me, I slowly stepped up to the bed, my eyes drinking in the sight of Lori on her back, her legs splayed out and her (shaved) pussy winking at me. Okay, it did not disturb me all that much.

"Come to me, Joe," she whispered. "No games, please! Just come and cover me with your body."

I briefly went to my bag to retrieve the rubbers, but Lori took them from my hands and tossed them back into the bag.

"You've got to be kidding me," she mock-grumped. "I was tested twice a year in the pen, and I have not slept with anybody since then. Are you clean?"

I nodded. "I had myself tested when I found out about Judy's cheating, and I've been living in a dry state since then."

"See!"

"But what about pregnancy?"

"I'm on the pill. No worries there. Come now. Kiss my pussy better!"

I wasn't exactly dragging my feet when I followed her wish. She must have washed her pussy when she went to the bathroom during my efforts at coffee brewing, because she tasted fresh and clean in the beginning. I did my best to bring a more personal flavor to the fore, and soon her aroma was in my nose (and in my mustache!). She did not allow me to feast for long though. As soon as her pussy started oozing in earnest she ascertained that my erection was adequate (i.e. rampant) and pulled me on top of her.

Lori wasted neither time nor my erection, but she put the tip of my dick at her opening and locked her legs behind my back pulling me down.

Oh. Holy. Shit! I had not had real sex, as in penetrating a vagina, for close to two years. I sank into Lori in five agonizingly slow strokes, but then I was seated to the hilt. I'm not that big, perhaps seven inches on a good day, but let me tell you – this felt like one hell of a good day. Lori had me in a leg lock, her slender, strong arms held me around my neck, and her pelvis began to rock under me. God, it felt as if her pussy was gripping me, holding my flesh tightly and allowing me only minuscule movements. I pressed down trying my best to fill her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.