Brittany and Chad
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We were both working our summer jobs when the suit with Britt's great uncle was resolved. We had dinner with Mitch and Dora included. After dinner, it became a conference. Dad started it. "Brittany, the suit is over and Mitch and I are the new trustees. The bank in Florida has transferred all the money and I verified it today. Lois and I are your guardians and with Mitch and I now as trustees of the trust, I thought we could sit down and determine some goals and directions."

Mitch said, "You aren't filthy rich but you have as much money as you will ever need based upon the person Charles and I know you to be."

Britt looked a little troubled and gripped my hand tightly. She said hesitantly, "How much?"

Dad took a piece of paper and read off, "The trust now has funds of fifty-seven million, six hundred forty-two thousand, eight hundred thirty-four dollars and seventeen cents on deposit."

Britt and I gasped.

"Mitch and I have talked about this and we will leave a reasonable amount on deposit but the rest will be invested in diversified ways that meet the requirements for trust investments."

Britt said, "How much is a reasonable amount to hold on deposit?"

Dad said, "We thought we would put fifty-seven million dollars to work and keep the remainder as a reasonable amount."

Mel murmured, "Shit!"

Britt said, "Yes. I think Mel sort of summed it up pretty well."

She looked at Mom and said, "If I quit my job, would the system replace me with another student?"

She thought a moment and said, "No, dear. It's too late in the year to do that."

Britt said, "Then, I will keep my job for the rest of the summer." She looked at Mel. "Mel, do you like the car?"

Mel answered slowly. "Yes, I do. I appreciate you letting me use it so much."

Britt said, "Mel, it's yours, Sis. I have Chad to chauffeur me around and he needs the driving practice." She giggled. "We're going to keep that car maintained really well from now on. It's got to last a long time."

Dad looked at her quizzically. "Brittany, you can afford to get anything now. Chad's car isn't bad but it's not new by any means. What gives?"

She answered, "Dad, as nice as your car is. I love riding in Chad's because I can sit right up next to him in the front seat. That's important to us." Everyone laughed happily at that.

Dad nodded. "I hadn't thought of that."

Britt said, "Dad, Mitch, I want an honest answer with no hedging unless it's favorable to me. What is the earliest date that Chad and I can be married?"

That question stopped everything for a moment. Dad and Mitch looked at each other in deep thought. Finally, Dad said, "You can be married tomorrow if your guardians will give their consent." He took a deep breath. "Lois and I know you love each other and that the bond is real and enduring. If you absolutely insist, we will consent though we would prefer you both graduate high school. Lois and I had talked about this and that is our agreement and judgment."

Britt and I looked at each other and smiled. She said, "We will wait until we graduate high school. During next summer, we will become man and wife. That is our fondest wish. I've thought about this. Mom, Dad, I want you to give me away as my parents. Chad and I talked about that. The biggest problem is that it would be difficult for your two to also be best man and matron of honor." She stood up and went to stand between them. We've talked about this and we don't just want your consent. We want your blessing."

That stopped discussions for a while, as there was a lot of hugging, kissing, and crying. It was many happy minutes before we came back to any semblance of order.

I said, "That seems to have completed all the important items to be covered tonight except for when Mitch and Dora will join us in their purple to our red and blue. Of course, we need a color for Mel." Dora blushed.

Britt noticed and said in an innocent tone, "How long did it take to get shaved?"

Dora blushed even more and Mitch joined her! "It took Mom and Dad over an hour and the shower ran twice!" Mom and Dad blushed, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.