Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

School had just ended and it was time for a wedding!

It was going to be a small wedding until Mom and Dad's class started on it. The situation quickly ballooned out of sight with people all over town hearing the public announcement. Pastor Bob had Mitch assign police officers to the church to handle traffic. It was a good idea. Almost the entire police force was going to be there. Everyone Mom knew at school and all of Dad's working friends including the D.A. and all the judges. Politically, it was a must show event because of Mitch's position. Missus McAdams would walk her daughter down the aisle and give her away in her husband's memory. Dora just didn't have relatives.

It was Saturday morning and Britt and I had gone upstairs after coffee with Mom and Dad. We had gone up to lie down for an hour or two to be well rested for the wedding. I would bring Britt, Mel, and Missus Thornton in my car. Mom and Dad would take his car and meet us there. We dressed and Mom and Dad left.

Britt and I went next door for Missus Thornton. She was ready and looked very happy. I opened the car door for her and handed her in. Britt went around and waited for me to open the door for her and hand her in. Mel had already gotten in the other back door. She didn't kid us about my improved manners though she did ask me privately about it. I explained, after I thought about it, that it was a sign of respect, plus it gave me another chance to touch Britt, and, when she wore a skirt, I got to see a lot of leg. It told Mel it was all a win.

We drove to the church. The reception would be there, too. We would have a deejay with music. The deacons had reluctantly gone along with that but no alcoholic beverages were allowed. We had a case of non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice to toast the new couple. I handed all three ladies out. Mel grinned at me letting me see a lot of leg intentionally. I grinned at her. "That gives me a new appreciation of my sister." She and Britt giggled together. The four of us walked into the church. I seated Missus Thornton on the bride's side as close family. Mel sat with her. Later, she would handle the guest book. With the exception of a facial difference, she and Britt could be sisters. Both were taller than average and slim.

Mel told us that she really missed being home though she enjoyed college. She looked at us then and said, "What are you two going to do when Chad graduates and goes off?"

Britt said, "We'll have to work something out. I may graduate early. That would solve part of that problem. We will handle it as it comes."

It was time to enter the church. I then went back to walk my favorite lady down front. As we started down, she whispered, "I want Dad to give me away. We'll have to work out some details." With that, we walked the rest of the way down and went to our separate sides. We then watched as Mom and Dad walked down the aisle. They made a great couple.

Dora and her mother then came down the aisle as Pastor Bob and Mitch came in from the side. Both women had tears in their eyes. Pastor Bob asked the question about who gives this woman. Missus McAdams said, "Her father, in memory, and I do happily." She put Dora's hand in Mitch's and started to make her way to her seat. Dora and Mitch escorted her to her seat both hugging and kissing her tenderly.

The rest of the wedding went as they all went. The new married couple kissed and then exited the church together. Mom and Dad were next, both smiling happily. Britt and I were next. Dad returned to escort Missus McAdams and I went for Missus Thornton. As we walked back, she patted my arm. "I am looking forward to Britt and you marrying."

I said, "It will be a year and a half before we can marry but we will."

After the pictures, we went into the reception and Mitch, Dad, and I all danced with Missus Thornton, Missus McAdams, and the rest of the wedding party. Dancing with Dora was much like dancing with a mature Britt. They had very similar bodies though she didn't plaster her body against mine like Britt did.

Mom and Dad took Mitch and Dora to meet their plane for the honeymoon. I took everyone home. I dropped off Missus McAdams first and then drove to the house and Britt and I walked Missus Thornton over to her house. When we went inside, Mel was sitting in the living room. She had tears in her eyes. Britt went to her and hugged her tightly. "It was a marvelous wedding. Mel, that's not the reason you're crying though. Tell to your little sister all about it."

Mel just hung on to her and cried a moment longer. My arm was around Britt and on Mel's shoulder. Finally, Mel got her emotions under some control. She said, "The wedding got me. I am jealous of you two. You are so much in love. It flows out onto everyone around. I'm missing having someone like that. I know Chad's a good guy and you are fantastic. My parents have always been happy but they are on a new level. You two are a catalyst, Brittany. No one doubts your love for each other and all can feel your love for them, too."

I couldn't see the look on Britt's face but I could hear her voice. She said, "We'll just have to do something about that."

I said, "Mel, be careful what you wish for. You are about to start the irresistible force into action. That's how Mitch wound up married."

Mel said, "I think he likes his fate. I don't have to get married quickly but I want someone to love and who loves me."

I chuckled. "Just remember, I warned you."

Britt said, "What do you want in a lover?"

After taking a deep breath, Mel said, "I want someone who will treat me like a lady in public and make me scream like you do in private. Chad or Dad would be a good type to find in your search."

Britt giggled. "Chad, you are going to have to gag me. That's twice someone in this house has commented about noise."

"I could do that but I like to hear you."

Mel said, "I don't mind. What I don't understand is how you both orgasm simultaneously. I've never heard of that on a regular basis."

Britt said, "We don't know. It just happens. It is nice though.

"Chad and I will start a search. We will find you a soul mate. Chad will tell you, I always find what I'm looking for."

"Always, ladylove."

Mel said, "Does it give you the shivers when he says that to you, Brittany? It does me and it's not even directed my way."

Britt nodded, "Sometimes, it even gives me a small orgasm."

Britt looked at the time. She looked at me and said, "Chad, it's too late today. Tomorrow after church, you're going to take me to our private place and love me screaming into next week."

Mel said, "That's too much information!" She laughed. We all went upstairs to change and wait for Mom and Dad to get back from the airport. When they came in, we were all three in the living room sitting quietly.

Mom and Dad came in and Mom said, "If you guys will make a salad, we will order pizza. The three of us nodded.

Mel said, "We'll start making the salad in about an hour.

"Get comfortable and come sit with us."

They went upstairs and changed. When Mom came down, she said., "I think Dora was excited about the honeymoon, don't you, Charles?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.