Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As we went upstairs and into my room, Britt asked, "How old is Mitch anyway?"

I answered, "He's the same age as Mom and Dad. That would make him about forty or forty-one."

"Okay, that gives me a window of ages."

"Oh, okay. You're serious about this aren't you?"

"As a heartbeat. He's a good man and deserves to be happy. He hasn't been looking. Mom and Dad have separately admitted that he hasn't tried to date."

I said, "I guess he's still carrying a torch for Mom and now for you, too."

"Beautiful man, you're the only torchbearer for me." We got into bed nude as was now our habit and snuggled together. We had no plans to make love but we did. We just fit together so well and easily. Until the very end, it was slow and gentle. We ended together.

Sunday was like others with one important exception. Amanda was in the Sunday school class. She came in and looked lost for a moment until Britt saw her and came to her giving her a hug. She held her hand and brought her over to where we had been sitting. They sat down together with me next to Britt and Amanda on her other side. Next to her was a friend of mine, Tony. He had seen the fight, had been at the funeral, and saw Britt's treatment of her now.

Mister Raines came in and said,, "Today's lesson is interesting in light of yesterday's events. When a person comes to Jesus, they become a new creation in Christ. God has forgiven their sins as if they had never occurred.

"That takes care of God's issues but it leaves a question for Christians to ask themselves. How do we treat these new creatures?"

Britt said, "Mister Raines, I read the Bible to understand what God does and then I read the Lord's Prayer that we are to be forgiven as we forgive others." She trailed off.

Mister Raines said, "That is correct though the Lord's Prayer refers to all others, not just Christians." I noticed that Britt was holding Amanda's hand. Tony said, "Should we wait to be asked or just offer forgiveness?"

Mister Raines said, "I would say you don't wait. I say that for two reasons. First, it may take a new Christian a while to get to everyone and, in some cases, even realize they had given offense. Also, you may have offended them. As a more mature Christian, it's up to you to take the lead."

Tony said, "I thought that. Excuse me a minute, please sir." Mister Raines nodded. Tony turned to Amanda and said, "Amanda, I have said some cruel things about you. I apologize. I would like to be your friend and for you to be mine."

Amanda broke down crying and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Tony. I need friends! Oh, yes! Thank you! Thank you!"

The lesson was over, as the class became a group hug with crying teenagers. Mister Raines just smiled and smiled. We quieted for a closing prayer and he asked God to bless the events that occurred in the class this morning. As we left, I noticed Tony had taken over holding Amanda's hand. Amanda may not have been nice in the past but she had always been an attractive girl. I thought to myself that a romance just might be developing.

Britt said, "In many ways, they are suited for each other."

"Who?"

"The two you were thinking about, Tony and Amanda."

"Mind reader!"

"Only yours, beautiful man, only yours." We laughed together as we walked toward Mom, Dad, and Mitch holding hands.

Pastor Bob's message was again about choices. At the end of the service but before the benediction, Pastor Bob said, "Yesterday, many of you were here for the funeral of a woman that few, if any of us, had ever known. I followed the request of a marvelous young lady and the leading of God. Two of the young ladies who came forward are here this morning. I ask if they will come forward now." Britt stood and I handed her out to the aisle and then, hand in hand, we walked to the front. Across the way, I saw Amanda stand up and Tony stand with her. They walked to the front also holding hands.

Pastor Bob smiled a big smile. "I should have remembered that, if I call Brittany or Chad, I get them both." The congregation laughed. He said, "Amanda, thank you for coming forward. Tony, thank you for escorting her. Gentlemen, please stand with them.

"Church, these young ladies came forward and gave public professions of faith in that service yesterday. I am thankful for both of them and wanted to give anyone who didn't attend the funeral to have this opportunity to see them and welcome them into the family of God and this church. We will arrange for their baptisms soon. As you go, greet one another with the love of God that He has for His children.

"May the peace of God go with you and lead you until we meet again. Amen."

Before anyone could get to them, Britt and Amanda hugged again. I shook Tony's hand. Then, the rush was on. People came to both girls. I think a couple of guys went through the lines twice. When it all quieted down, I went over to Amanda and hugged her and kissed her cheek. She was crying but the tears were of joy. "Thank you, Chad! Even more, thank you for Brittany!"

Tony's parents were there and were talking with Tony. They nodded as they finished talking to him. He turned to Amanda as I released her. He said, "Amanda, would you join my parents and me for lunch?" She started crying again. I smiled at Tony and nodded. I mouthed, "Hold her." He nodded back and embraced her and she held on to him tightly. We all left a few moments later.

We went home to eat. Britt and I rode with Mitch. He asked, "What if you're rich, Brittany?"

She said, "It will make college for us easier. Uncle Mitch, I'm rich now. I have Chad. I have parents and friends who love me. I live in a beautiful home in a beautiful room that I decorated with my choices. I love my life now.

"I never thought I would say that. I had only Chad to depend upon in the last year. Now, I find we have so much. I will not allow money to change that, no matter how much or how little there is.

"There are some things money won't hurt. Dad has already said there's enough from Amelia's policy to buy a car ... I may need one when I work this summer. The policy will help with college, too. If there was enough, there is a particular piece of property that Chad and I want to buy but money would only speed up that purchase."

"You already have a property in mind?"

"Uncle Mitch, you mustn't say anything to anyone about that. Only Chad and I know the location or why it's special to us. It should stay that way."

"Okay, dear, I've forgotten about it." I knew better but I also knew he wouldn't talk about it to anyone either. As it turned out, I was almost right about that.

We arrived at the house and I handed Britt out as always. Lunch was pleasant and Mitch was vying with Dad in telling funny stories. I'm not sure who was better, it was that close.

As lunch was winding down, Mom said, "Who is Amanda?"

I looked at Britt and she gave me a very quick smile. She said, "Amanda is exactly who you think she is, Mom. She was the girl who attacked me in school. She has changed. I think we will become friends. We have a good start. Tony seems to like her and she responded positively to him. They went to lunch with his parents today. Chad, I wonder if we can talk to Mister Baker and get her back in school?"

I said, "I don't know. We can only try. Finding out what she wants is important though."

We finished our meal. Britt and I cleaned up while Mom, Dad, and Mitch went into the living room to sit. Dad had a suitcase packed and at the stairs. We came in to a discussion of which car would make the trip. That was interrupted when the phone rang.

Mom answered, "Hello. Yes, she's here. Just a moment."

She handed the phone by Mitch saying, "Britt, this is Amanda."

Britt said, "Hello, Amanda." She listened. She said, "Yes, you may come over. Do you know the house?" She listened. "Okay, we're right here. Bye."

She handed the phone to Mitch so he could pass it to Mom to return it to its stand. "As you heard, Amanda is coming over. Tony will be with her. She sounds troubled but I'm not sure."

Dad said, "Mitch, let's wait a bit." Mitch nodded. We all sat back and waited. It wasn't long before Amanda arrived with Tony. Mitch moved to a chair and Dad went to his while Mom slid over to give them room on the sofa. She gave Britt a hug and she and Tony sat down on the sofa. She was holding Tony's hand though I noticed he wasn't fighting her off.

Amanda came straight to the point. "Brittany, I would like to return to school."

Before she could continue, Britt said, "Great! I told Chad that we needed to talk to Mister Baker tomorrow. We will stand with you and support you."

Amanda began crying. We could hear, "Thank you! Thank you!" come through her sobs. Mom patted her leg and handed her a tissue. Amanda said, "I seem to be crying a lot lately but it's from joy. I think I'm going to like my new life. I hope Tony will stay around me, too." Tony smiled and nodded. He had dated a bit but never seemed to find the right person.

He smiled some more and said, "My parents like her, too."

Amanda smiled at that. She said, "I ask for your help, Mister and Missus Arnold. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad. My mother moved away and I don't see her often. Dad's a good man but he doesn't understand what's happened to me. If I called him to come over, would you talk to him?"

Mom said, "Of course, dear. We will stand with you. Call him and tell him that he is invited over."

Amanda made the call on her cell. A few minutes later, Mister Grogan knocked on the door. Mom said, "Charles, please invite him in. Chad, you and Britt will need chairs from the dining room." Dad went to the door while I went to the dining room and grabbed two chairs for Britt and me. When I came in, everyone was seated. I shook hands with Mister Grogan and Britt and I sat down.

Amanda said, "Daddy, as I told you, I went to Brittany's mother's funeral. I felt that I needed to apologize to her publicly even though I did here before. Pastor Bob talked about good and bad choices. I realized that I have made some bad ones and some good ones. Staying with you is one of those good ones. Going to that funeral was another good one. Going to church this morning has turned into an even better one than I could have imagined.

"Dad, I've become a Christian. I want to go to church. I will be baptized soon and ask for your support and love as I do this."

Her dad looked shocked, then amazed, then happy, as he listened to her words. He nodded.

She continued. "I have asked Brittany and Chad if they will help me by going to Mister Baker to try to get me back in school. They have agreed. They had talked about doing it before I asked. Tony has been with me since Sunday school this morning and I hope he sticks around, too. He's a truly nice guy. So are his parents. I ate lunch with them today. It was a good time. They would like to meet you.

"I know and understand what I have done. However, I don't have the words to explain it well. That's why I have asked you to come here. Mister and Missus Arnold can give you better or more informational answers to your questions though I will try."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.