Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Britt pulled me back down onto the chair. She said, "Dad, we received Amelia's personal items Thursday. Included was my grandmother's ring. I will wear it today on my right hand. My left is reserved for Chad." She smiled at me and I smiled back. "It made me curious about them. I have some notes on them. Would you help me find out some information about them?"

"Of course, we'll look over what you have and can remember of what you had heard. I was curious when I saw that necklace. It is a fine piece. I think looking into their lives might be a good idea to tell you something of them."

We went upstairs to shower and dress. As I shaved, Britt did her hair up. I laid out my dark blue suit. It was also my only suit. Britt saw it and giggled. "I guess the red dress wouldn't be appropriate!"

"Not unless you want to start a riot of crazed males." I laughed back. By now, we had underclothing on.

She walked into the closet and pulled out a pair of slacks that matched my suit. She said, "Now, I need to find a blouse." She laid the necklace on the bed next to the slacks. It had dark blue stones I later found out were real sapphires. She pulled a deep golden color blouse and laid it on the bed. I liked it. Britt had me fasten the necklace at the back of her neck. I gave her a gentle kiss there when I did. She gave a little shiver of delight. She pulled on her slacks and buttoned on the blouse. She left our room and knocked on Mom and Dad's door. "Mom, could you have a quick look at this?" I heard the door open.

Mom exclaimed, "It's beautiful and appropriate! I have just the shoes if they will fit." There was a pause. "Charles is dressed. Come in." She did and, in our room, I picked out one of my few dress shirts, white with small blue stripes.

I was trying to figure out a tie to wear when I was called into Mom and Dad's room. One of Dad's striped ties was lying over Britt's shoulder and it matched perfectly with her blouse as well as the blue. Britt asked, "Would you wear this tie, Chad?"

"Sure, it's a great match. I looked down to see her feet in golden sandals. "Wow! Britt, you look great!"

She smiled back at me and said, "You look good, too."

Mom said, "You make a gorgeous couple. We will take pictures before we leave."

Britt said, "Thanks, Mom."

I actually managed to draw my eyes off Britt and look at Mom and Dad. She was wearing a black dress that was too long to be a LBD. It still looked very sharp. Dad was wearing a black suit with one of his usual striped ties. I said, "We have time. Pictures all around."

We went outside and began to take pictures of Britt, Mom, and Dad. Britt held the camera to take mine. As we were doing that, Missus Thornton came out and saw us. She was dressed formally. Britt waved to her and went over to give her a hug. Missus Thornton was pulled over by Britt and they stood together while I snapped a picture of them. She said, "I would like a picture of the two of you together with me, Brittany." I handed Dad my camera and went over to stand with Missus Thornton in the middle. We both put our arms around her and Dad snapped a picture of us.

I said, "Missus Thornton, would you take a picture of the four of us?" She nodded. I handed her the camera, focused it, showing her what to expect in the viewfinder, and how to click the shudder. I joined them and she took two pictures of us with Dad and I on the ends and Mom and Britt in the middle.

We went back over to Missus Thornton and Britt said, "Were you coming to church today?"

"Yes, dear. I just have to call a taxi."

"Nonsense, ride with us. Chad is a great driver and his car has plenty of room. If we can't get you a ride back, then you can call a taxi."

"Thank you. You two are so kind."

Dad and I quickly decided to take both cars to church. We were now running a little later than we had planned. I handed Missus Thornton into the front passenger's seat. Britt and I got in from the driver's side. She buckled Missus Thornton in and then fastened her belt while I fastened mine and started the car. I backed out and followed Dad. Missus Thornton said, "This is a nice car."

Britt responded, "I like it because it lets me sit close to Chad. I hope we keep it for a long time."

Missus Thornton laughed lightly with her raspy voice. "I would like a car like this if I had such a nice looking young man to sit beside."

Britt said, "Yes, Ma'am. He's my beautiful man."

Missus Thornton said, "You two remind me of my time with Jeff. We were happy for many, many years. I enjoy being here with you and Chad, Brittany."

She gave Missus Thornton's hand a light squeeze and said, "Thank you, Missus Thornton. Mister and Missus Arnold are good people and I appreciate them taking me in and caring about me."

When we reached the church, one of Mister Daniel's men waved me to a reserved spot. I parked as directed and came around to hand both ladies from my car. I took Missus Thornton's arm and the three of us walked into the narthex of the church. An usher came to take Missus Thornton. I whispered to him to seat her directly behind the family. Britt and I joined Mom and Dad who were standing with Pastor Bob and Mister Daniel.

Pastor Bob gave Britt a hug and me a handshake. He looked at Britt in the eyes and said, "You are determined to do this?"

"Yes, Sir. Chad, Mom, and Dad know and support me and will stand with me."

"Very well, young lady. It truly will be my pleasure. I have prayed over your request for my words and God has led me to exactly the message I think He gave your heart."

The service began and, after a hymn, Pastor Bob began to speak. He told a very little of Amelia's history and then emphasized that choices are what every person has to make. He said that there are some that no one can make for you but you. Others may contribute to those choices but, in the end, it's always your individual choice. He then said, "Amelia Stevens made choices that weren't good. Her daughter, Brittany, has made choices that are good. She comes in a moment to publicly make a choice that she has already made in her heart." He looked over at Britt who stood up. I stood up next to her and we walked forward. Pastor Bob smiled. He said, "As many of you know, if you call one, you get both. I hope to marry you two in a few years. I figured I might as well say it. Everyone knows it." He grinned at us as the congregation laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.