Brittany and Chad
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I handed Britt into my car as was now my habit and she let her dress ride up high on her thighs. "Shut the door and your mouth, Chad." I did and I did! I walked around and got in the driver's seat. As I did, Britt unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. When I cranked the motor, she undid another. I put the gear selector in drive and she undid still another! I went through the parking lot. When I turned on the road to go to the lake, another button was undone. As I drove, she pulled the blouse from her skirt letting the skirt continue to ride high. She said, "Drive with one hand." We were out of town on country roads by then. She took my hand and put it between her legs under her skirt. I could feel her and she was wet. I cupped her mound slipping a finger along her slit and she moaned with delight. When I turned onto the dirt road, she put her legs up and removed her blouse. When I turned onto our path, she removed her bra. I had to use two hands for this part. She unfastened her skirt and pulled it off. I stopped and she said, "Chad, I am hot. Before we leave here today, you will have cum in all three of my holes but I want you in my ass first. I brought the lube. Your ladylove is not feeling ladylike this morning. She wants you to fuck her brains out. Will you do that?"

"Yes, and you will still be my ladylove the entire time." She plastered her naked body against mine as best she could in the car. I got out and came around to get her. Except for her sandals, she was naked. Her nipples were pointy with arousal and her pussy glistened ... I handed her out. I had unbuttoned my shirt on the way around the car. She kissed me and murmured, "That's a good start." I opened the back door and handed Britt the towels. She took them to spread them out while I removed my pants and placed them and my shirt in the car. I had to remove my socks and shoes. I then hurried over to the towels. Britt was on her hands and knees with her knees apart. I knelt down behind her and kissed her ass dropping down further to tongue her clit and pussy.

"Chad, I'm wet enough and lubed enough. Fuck my ass with your big cock! I want to groan as it goes deep."

I was turned on. I pushed my cock into her ass and I had to force my way through her sphincter. She groaned, "Oh! Chad!" I stopped for a moment. She hissed at me. "Your ladylove is a bitch right now! A horny bitch! Fuck her ass hard and fill me with your load! Make me scream with your big dick!" I shoved my cock all the way into the depths of her ass. "Oh! Yes! I love it! I love you! So much!"

I began to fuck her ass hard trying to pound my cock through her bowels and out her mouth. "Ladylove Bitch, I going to fuck your ass so hard you can taste my cock coming out your throat!"

"Yes, Chad! Oh! Fuck! Oh! Fuck me! Deep! Hard! Pound my butt! Give it to me!

I began to thrust in and out hard and fast and Britt went with me orgasming almost constantly. I began to quick thrust feeling my load about to shoot in her ass! She was pushing back screaming, "More! Hard! Fuck! Ass! Oh! Yes!"

I screamed, "Fuck! Ass! Cum! Oh! Yes! Fill you up! Oh!" I began to shoot and Britt's back arched and she held herself tight to me screaming her joy as I shot loads of cum into her ass. She held her body tight against mine not letting me to move back even a fraction of an inch as she took spurt after spurt deep in her anal canal.

I held her hips as we rolled to our sides on the beach towels. I moved my bottom hand up to cup her breast and keep her tight against me as well as fondle it and its nipple. We were still tight against each other and Britt could feel that my cock had stayed hard in her ass. "Chad, that was wonderful!" She moaned. "You're still hard! Do it again! Make me your slut, your bitch, not just your ladylove."

I began to move in her and she began responding. I said, "Ladylove, be my personal slut and my personal bitch."

"Yes, beautiful man! Take me! I'm yours in every way without reservation. Oh! You feel so good! You're in so deep! Yes!"

The sound of our bodies smacking together overtook our words. She screamed, "Yes!"

I rolled her roughly to her stomach and mounted her ass with her legs together. It tightened her sphincter. She groaned, as I thrust in and out not trying to be gentle. I grabbed her hips as I thrust hard into her willing ass. She moaned.

I hissed, "Take it, my slut!"

I felt her move under me to put a hand down between her legs. Her motion raised her butt just a little making it easier for me to thrust more deeply. She groaned, "Chad, pump me full again! Uh! Uh! Oh! Yes! More!

I joined her zone pounding into her with my cock and reddening her cheeks and my pelvis. We were nearing a cataclysmic orgasm. We were getting closer until it was suddenly upon us together. I screamed out, "Britt!"

She screamed out, "Chad!"

We came together again even harder than before. I lay over her throbbing and weak. After a long moment, I rolled off her to my back. She lay on her stomach shuddering. She was facing me and her eyes were unfocused and her mouth was open as she breathed through her mouth gradually slowing her breathing.

She caught her breath and rolled to her side fully facing me. She said, "Chad, I won't ask you to do that often. Thank you, beautiful man. I needed you to fuck the slut out of me. Let's go into the water and wash off. Then, I will be your ladylove albeit a ladylove who loves all sex with you. Just looking at you makes me wet between the legs. Knowing that we were both commando today made me so hot that I needed to be fucked hard rather than loved. I trusted you to respond to my mood and satisfy me totally. You have done it again.

"Now, into the water and wash the slut off us. Then, we can make love."

She was serious. She washed every inch of my body and made me wash her including running fingers up her bottom to slosh water in her. She went around a weed or three for a few moments. After that she waded back and out to chest deep. She truly wanted the rest of this time to be different.

I decided to help her feel that new mood. I pulled her to me as we stepped out of the water and kissed her gently as I lovingly fondled her body. I caressed her with all the love in my heart running my hands over her along with my lips until she was panting with new arousal but of a different type. I gently laid her on the towel on her back while I continued to kiss and gently touch her body making her moan. "Oh, beautiful man! I love you so! Oh! Yes! More! Chad, I love you so!"

I reached her pussy and just kissing it gave her a small orgasm. I did more than just kiss. I licked and sucked up and down her slit paying some but not too much attention to her clit. She was moaning constantly. She had another orgasm bigger than the last. She shuddered through it and began to pull me up her body. I gave her pussy another lick and nibbled her clit before I obeyed her summons. She opened her legs widely hooking them around my hips and pulled me into her core. I entered her without either of us guiding. It was like our bodies knew what was to happen and willed it to occur.

"Chad, love me! Love me deep! So big! So deep! So thick! I love you! I love it! Oh! Another!" I felt her body shudder through another orgasm. By now, I knew she had more in her and I knew it would be a long, lovely ride. She had three more before she panted, "I want to be on top, love." I rolled us over without coming out. She settled down on me and my hands went up to fondle her breasts as we headed for a big one. When I came inside her, I could feel her orgasm again causing the walls of her pussy to convulse. She was so tight that the cum was pulled from my cock as her pussy milked my load from my balls. She shuddered again and again as we came together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.