Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Later that night, we went to our new bedroom to sleep together all night for only the second time. Britt said, "The only bad thing about sleeping nude is there is nothing to remove. How can I be alluring to you when everything is already bared to your gaze?"

"Britt, you just existing is alluring to me. I know what you look like and my eyes glory in the view every single time. I know what you feel like and my hands and the rest of my body tingle from each touch. Just the sound of your voice makes me quiver. You are my exquisite ladylove."

That got me a full body kiss. Her hand went down and grabbed my erection. Her other hand rolled me onto my back and she mounted me impaling her body on me. She lay over me as we ground our pelvises together. I could feel her internal muscles massaging me as we lay together moving slowly. We were kissing and moaning with joy as we continued to gently move together. We were just enjoying our contact and knew we had time. Finally, our lust overtook us and we pounded together until we came together.

Britt and I lay together with her still on top of me. After a long while, she said, "Beautiful man, do you know that Elaine and Jack are active?"

"I had figured that was so but haven't inquired."

"Elaine came to me. She told me that she knew we had to be active. I admitted it after thinking about it. I didn't and won't go into detail. Anyway, they are active. She says that she and Jack almost never orgasm together.

"Chad, we always do. I may have a number of orgasms on the way but the big one is always with yours. I read a little on the Internet and it's rare but does happen once in a while. It happens every time with us. That makes our loving even more special."

I thought for a moment. "I'm not surprised. I've always thought you were special. You've changed my parents. I think they're as happy as when they first married, maybe even more so. Me, I just walk around with a silly grin on my face. Just being with you is great."

"No, Chad, I think there may be something about us. We're in tune. But unlike others, we're always in tune. You always seem to know what to say to me or how to touch me. Sometimes, I shiver just because you're you and I'm with you." She moaned as she felt me harden in her. She smiled as she looked down at me. "Again?"

"Yes! Again and again!" We made love once more and again orgasmed together. We went to sleep nestled in each other's arms with only the sheet pulled over us.

During the night, I remember her rolling off me and we lay for a while facing each other. Later, I remember having turned over and feeling her body against my back. Even later, we had both rolled over and I was pushed up against her back spooning again. When I woke up, we were on our backs but close with my arm around her and her inside hand on my thigh.

I looked at her just as her face turned to look at me. Those beautiful blue eyes opened and her lips formed a smile. I gave her a little hug.

It was time to get up for coffee. We rose and put on a minimal amount of clothes. Britt had adopted a tee shirt of mine to wear. It was sexy. She was wearing her little bikini panties but the shirt was long enough to make you wonder when she was standing. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and another tee shirt. We went downstairs to find Mom and Dad both sitting at the table looking at each other dreamily. Dad had showered and shaved and only had to add his tie and coat to be ready to go. Mom was wearing one of his older shirts with only a few buttons done. She was showing a lot of cleavage. We got our coffee and sat down at the table with them.

"Britt said, "Chad, I like to see Mom and Dad sitting together like that. It makes me all warm inside." Both looked at her almost guiltily.

I said, "I like it, too. Britt, I even bet they've made love a few times." Mom had one of those smiles that verified that statement. Dad's poker face was in place but his eyes gave him away."

He said, "Lois, I think the children are getting cheeky."

Britt said, "No, Dad. When we wear red or you wear blue, that's cheeky."

We all laughed. No one had any special things on their schedules for the day. Dad went off to work. The three of us got dressed and went off to our schools.

School was its normal self. I had a couple of tests that were no problem. With Britt at the house, doing homework was easier because she was there beside me doing hers. We had always done quite well and there had been a small but noticeable uptick in our grades since she moved in.

At lunch, Elaine said, "Jack and I have new suits for this weekend. They are bright yellow!"

Britt said, "Are they cheeky?"

"Oh, yes!" Jack squirmed a little but smiled.

Britt said, "Then, we'll see a lot of you at the lake Saturday." We all laughed happily.

We arrived home, changed clothes, and started our homework. We were sitting at the dining room table when Mom came in. She sat down and said, "That wasn't a bad day but it was tiring."

Britt said, "Maybe you need more sleep."

"That may be true. We'll go to bed earlier tonight." She grinned. "How were your days? Any thing of great import happening?"

"Elaine announced that she and Jack would be wearing matching yellow suits this weekend. Our red suits might have started something."

Mom laughed. "Now, imagine everyone at the lake wearing thongs."

I shuddered. "I don't think everyone should. Can you imagine Missus Morton in one?"

Mom said, "I'm not even a guy and that makes me shudder." She stood and went upstairs to change clothes.

We finished our homework ... Britt took me upstairs because she wanted to change clothes. It took longer than it used to. Having my beautiful lady removing her clothes had a tendency to slow me down because I had to watch. Britt stripped naked and walked over to a chest to get a pair of shorts. She noticed that I was watching. She bent over with her legs spread and knees straight. "See anything you like?"

"Everything!" My cock wax hard as a steel rod again. I hoped I never tired of looking at her, naked or dressed.

"We'll do something with that later."

"Promises, promises." I faked a grumble.

She said, "Oh, it's definitely a promise." She pulled on a pair of gym shorts with no panties and one of my tee shirts with no bra. She said, "I'm ready. Get dressed. You might want to close your mouth to keep the flies out."

"There aren't any flies in the house." We grinned at each other since I was now wearing the same thing and going commando, too.

The evening passed quietly and enjoyably. Mom and Dad went upstairs and Britt and I stayed down to watch the news. I noticed two things. One was that the weather for the weekend would be great and a new robbery team of a man and a woman was in our town. We watched the sports for the scores, turned off the television, and went upstairs.

We went into our bedroom and undressed. That didn't take long. But then, watching Britt had given me an erection. She whispered into my ear. "Chad, I want you doggy." She got up on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and kissed her nether lips, then I licked, and then I pushed my tongue in as far as I could while she moaned. She hissed, "I want you in me. Please, now! I've wanted you all evening!" I rose up and pushed deep into her listening to her moan as she took me deeply. I began to thrust hard and she pushed back on every inward stroke adding to the force of my thrusts. We were both panting with the force and excitement until we came together suddenly. It was sudden and still we came together! I leaned over and, holding her close, rolled us to our sides still connected. "My beautiful man, always together! Even when it sneaks up on us!"

We lay together catching our breath. Very slowly, my cock softened and fell out of her but we were asleep by then.

I woke up to her mouth sucking me in deeply. I was hard and, when she began to fondle my balls, I came in big spurts. She swallowed moaning deeply and my alarm rang. We shared a quick kiss with full body contact and went to the bathroom. We showered together and then she watched me shave while she fixed her hair. Back in our room, we slipped on tee shirts and gym shorts to go downstairs for coffee. I started coffee since we beat Dad. When he came down, we were sitting at the table drinking our coffees waiting for the toast to pop.

Britt said, "Hi, Dad. She rose and poured his coffee and handed it to him. She got our toast and put it on the plate. "Dad, do you want toast?" He nodded. "One or two slices?"

"Two, please." She put two slices in the toaster and depressed the plunger. She returned with the coffee pot and refreshed our coffees. She put it back and resumed her seat with the plate of toast in hand. Butter and jellies were on the table along with knives.

There was another large plate between Dad and the empty spot. Dad smiled and said, "I knew an early to rise woman would make this setup more organized." We heard Mom come down the stairs and Dad fixed her coffee and brought it to the table. She was just coming in when the toast popped and he got up, put the toast on the plate, and brought it back to the spot between Mom and him. "Thank you, dear. That's nice."

Dad said, "It was Britt's idea. I wish it were mine."

Mom said, "Thank you, Britt, for the idea. Charles, thank you for carrying it through."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.