Brittany and Chad
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

That afternoon was back to pretty much normal. Mom drove up as we were getting out of my car. She was usually home just before, just as, or just after I arrived. Britt finished handing me our books. She put her arm around my waist and we followed Mom inside.

Thursday, we were told to meet them at the courthouse. Surprisingly, both of Britt's parents had acknowledged the petition and consented to Mom and Dad as guardians of Britt.

We went into the court. Dad went over the original petition, the temporary order from almost two weeks ago, the report from Children's Services, and the consents from Mark and Amelia. Dad had the order prepared.

He looked up. "Young lady, I have known Charles and Lois since before you were born. They are great people."

Britt said, "Your honor, I know that and I am thankful for the steps they have taken."

He looked at me. "Chad, why are you here?"

I said, "Brittany and I have been dating exclusively for over a year and have known each other longer than that."

He smiled, "You are doubly lucky."

"Yes, Sir. I know."

"Charles, do you have an order?"

"Yes, Your Honor. I have prepared an order granting permanent guardianship of the minor young lady." The judge signed it and we were finished. My parents were now Britt's' permanent guardians for the next almost two years until she reaches eighteen and her majority.

The judge stood and said, "Court is in recess." He looked at us and said, "Please, come into my chambers."

Dad nodded and we followed behind the judge. Once in there, he removed his robe. He shook Dad's hand and gave Mom a hug. He sat us down side by side and politely, gently grilled us thoroughly. My parents' eyes widened a couple of times with the answers he pulled from us.

Finally, he looked up at my parents. He said, "Charles, Lois, they are a couple of good kids, mature in some ways beyond their years. I have a feeling they will become a formidable pair."

Dad said, "Thanks, Jim. I've already been had a few times by the pair of them."

"Dad!" Britt whined at Dad.

The judge said, "I see what you mean. He looked at me and said, "Good luck, Chad. You'll need it!"

We said our good-byes and left. Once outside, Dad said, "I'll meet you at home shortly. Louis' place to celebrate?" We all nodded. He said, "See you at home." We left and went home.

Dinner was wonderful. I may get used to Louis' wonderful Italian food but it won't be soon. We enjoyed our meal and Louis even sat with us for a few minutes.

We went home. Mom and Dad soon made their excuses and went to their bed. They had definitely overcome inhibitions about us knowing that they had a physical love as well as the emotional love that I had always known. Still, my sister was going to be in for a surprise. She knew about Britt living here, of course, but not about our parents' changed attitudes.

Britt went upstairs to change and came back down with her tee shirt and gym shorts from the morning. I could tell she was braless. She curled up next to me on the love seat, our favorite place in the living room. Instead of facing in the same direction as I, she was facing me and then straddled me. It made kissing much easier and presented our bodies to each other's hands. The buttons on my shirt didn't stay buttoned long. Britt's tee shirt came over her head. She whispered, "I hope your parents don't come down." She softly giggled and then gasped delightedly as my hand palmed a breast. My thumbed flipped at a nipple and she moaned softly into my mouth. My arm was around her holding her body up and close. The lower breast, based upon how she was leaning was boring a hole into my chest. Her free hand was rubbing my chest and toying with my nipple

I lowered my head to take a nipple in my mouth. That freed my hand, which went down her trim body. When I reached the top of her gym shorts, I pushed inside the waistband and rubbed lightly on her pussy. She moaned more fervently and both breasts were now trying to push holes in my chest. I slid first one and then two fingers into her pussy increasing the fervor of her moans. She lifted her head a little to say, "I want to suck your cock, beautiful man. Move around."

I didn't argue but I didn't take my hand from between her legs. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them and my boxers down over my knees with me lifting up to help her. My cock popped up erect and ready. Her head descended and engulfed my cock until her nose was pressed against my thigh. Now, I moaned. I could feel her tongue and throat on my cock driving me crazy. She would come up and down and each time she went down, she swallowed the head of my cock deep into her throat. The pressure was intense and I couldn't have held back even if I wanted to do so. I hissed, "Now! Oh, love!"

I could feel my load blasting out in great spurts that Britt swallowed hard each time. My fingers became wet as Britt's orgasm hit her, too. As she came up, I pulled my fingers from her and brought them to my mouth sucking her juices and enjoying the taste. We kissed repeatedly and then slowed and just cuddled.

Britt whispered, "Let's go to the lake Saturday to our special place. I want so much more than we can do here." I nodded. We kissed some more before going to our rooms and bed.

Friday morning, Dad and I were down for coffee when Britt and then Mom came down. Each of us in turn prepared coffee for our respective ladies.

Mom said, "When you get finished with school today, please go by Mason's Paint Store. Brittany needs to pick paint for her new bedroom."

Britt squealed and hugged her neck. "I've never picked paint before, Mom. How do you know I won't pick orange and black?"

"I trust you, dear. You have innate good taste. Chad can help you pick the right paint type. Once it's painted, we will shop for linens and a good mattress cover." She emphasized the word, "good," grinning broadly and it was Britt's turn to blush.

We had a good laugh and went up to dress and then go our separate ways. Britt went to her classes kissing me as we left the car. When classes were completed, we went to the car and I drove us to Mason's. It was fun to go anywhere with Britt. She is taller than average and, even in her usual reasonably conservative clothes, obviously has a stunning figure.

Mister Mason had two guys who had graduated a couple of years ago working for him. I knew them both and greeted them as we headed for the paint. Britt was in the lead pulling me along. She stopped at the color display and pulled me close with her arm around me. Her eyes were shining. "Chad, what color should I pick?"

I said, "You have a rainbow before you and it's your choice. Mom trusts you and you know that I do. Whatever you pick will be great."

Billy, one of Mister Mason's employees sauntered up and said, "Chad, what's happening?"

'I answered, "Some things, mostly good. Billy, this is Brittany, my lady. Due to some circumstances beyond our control, Dad has become her guardian. We're here to pick up some paint for her new bedroom."

Billy always thought more of himself than anyone else did. He said, "Well, Brittany, we can mix whatever you want. I'm good."

Britt had seen my face. I've never been a fan of Billy. She said curtly, "I'm sure you are. However, Chad is the absolute best in the world.

"We'll let you know what we pick so you can mix it." She emphasized the word, we, and looked away from him dismissing him. She kept her arm around my waist while she used her other hand to pick up a color swatch. "Chad, what do you think of one of those two middle colors?" Billy didn't take well to being ignored so he left a few seconds later.

I said, "The question is, do you like it? I think they're fine."

She said, "My two favorite colors are red and greens. I like both of these greens."

I said, "You could use both colors. One could be for three walls and the other could be an accent wall if you desire."

"Chad, I desire you, my beautiful man. The colors are merely nice. Mom and Dad have been so good to me that I just don't know what to do sometimes.

"Those do look good. There's enough contrast but they work well together, like us." She gave my waist a squeeze.

Mister Mason's other employee came up. Mylon was a nicer guy. "Hi, Chad. Who's the pretty lady? May I help you?"

Britt said, "I'm Brittany, Chad's girl. You can help us. I've picked two colors and I guess the next step is to mix the paint."

"Yes, Ma'am. I always thought Chad was smart. How much space do you want to cover?"

She said, "I'm not sure. The darker green one will be for the accent wall and the lighter green for the other three walls. Chad, you've done this before. I've picked the colors. How much do we need?"

I said, "A gallon of each would be fine. I would suggest we use a soft gloss. I think you'll like it."

She said, "If you say so, I know I will, love."

Mylon mixed the paint and carried the containers up to the counter for us. Mister Mason was there. He smiled and said, "Hello, Chad. Who is this beautiful young lady?"

"Good afternoon, Mister Mason. Brittany, this is Mister Mason. He owns the place."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.