Brittany and Chad
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dad picked a place that was almost deserted and parked the car. All four of us got out. Mom said, "Let's eat first and then get in the water." I could see Dad start to relax until Mom said, "Let's get some sun while we eat. Everybody strip!"

The three of us quickly pulled our outer clothes off. Mom's bikini top was a bright blue! It was also very skimpy. I had brought a couple of different tanning oils. I skimmed out of my pants quickly followed by Britt and Mom. The front of their suits looked to be identical except for color. Mine, of course, matched Britt's in color. Mom turned and bent at the waist to pick up the basket and carry it over a few feet to make getting things more convenient. Her backside was pointed toward the three of us.

Britt said, "Mom, that's hot! You better get Dad to put suntan lotion on your cheeks though. Everywhere there is untanned skin; he will need to do that. You can do him, too. It's fun."

Dad said, "You know this from personal experience?"

"Of course. It was important to prevent burning and it was during the waiver time, too."

Dad said, "Oh!"

Britt grinned fiendishly, "It's a lot easier to safeguard Mom's top if you apply the lotion while her top is off. You can get to all the hidden places where the sun might surprise a person."

Mom grinned at her. "I think we're getting too much information!"

Britt said, "I'm just trying to be helpful!"

Britt turned handing me lotion. She said, "Untie me, Chad." I did and her top fell away. Putting lotion on my lands, I leaned forward and began to palm her perfect breasts. As I did that, she moaned with pleasure. I didn't overdo it. I didn't under do it either! I helped retie her top in place. She lay back in my arms and said, "Now, I feel so well protected from the harsh rays of the sun!"

Mom said, "Chad, don't turn around." I didn't but Britt did.

"Wow, Mom! Those look nice even with Dad's hands in the way. She continued to watch until Dad finished and helped Mom retie her top. Mom had a few moans of pleasure during the application of the lotion.

I liked having Britt leaning against me at the moment. I had an erection and her body shielded it from view. Also, she and I could feel it poking along the crease of her buttocks.

Mom and Dad relaxed when the area remained quiet. Mom applied the sun tan lotion to Dad's cheeks while Britt worked mine. Then, it was our turn to apply lotion to their cheeks. Britt loved having my hands on her body intimately. This was still all new to us and we enjoyed it. Dad did pop a boner rubbing Mom's cheeks. When Mom and Britt stood up, there were two very pretty backsides to see. Mom was more than twice her age but standing up to teach and her exercise regimen kept her body toned. She and Britt had Dad and I turn so they could judge our butts. They decided that we had nice butts.

We played in the water and gave our suits time to dry. When it was time to go, we just pulled our clothes on over our suits to head home. We ordered pizza to be delivered. When it arrived and was paid for, Dad opened a bottle of wine and poured four glasses. The meal was good and our talking was enjoyable. It was fun to watch Mom and Dad flirt all afternoon and into the evening.

Suddenly, Mom looked at Dad. He gave a big, false yawn. "I think all the extra sun has made me tired. Let's go to bed, Lois."

She smiled, "Sounds good to me, Charles." They got up. Both hugged Britt and Mom hugged me. As they left the kitchen, Mom said, "Don't stay up too late." We heard her giggling as they went upstairs. The door closed.

I looked at Britt. "Mom and Dad are going up there to screw. They aren't tired."

She gave me a slow smile and said, "Put the pizza up. Refill our glasses. Let's go out to your Dad's shop and talk."

I smiled, put the pizza into the fridge, cleaned up, filled our glasses, and followed Britt's delectable bottom out to Dad's shop. We closed the door from the kitchen to the garage and entered Dad's shop closing its door behind us, too. Britt put our glasses on the worktable while I was shutting the door. I turned and she stalked over to me showering my face with kisses. I was trying to give as good as I was getting. I was holding her close with one hand and cupping a breast with the other.

She moved back for a moment and pulled at my tee shirt. I helped her pull it off my body and then reached for hers to pull it over her head. She turned to give me access to the ties on her suit top. She tossed it to one side with our shirts. Our shorts followed quickly along with the rest of her suit and all of mine. We were both naked.

She went to her knees swallowing my cock completely. I groaned loudly. I couldn't let her stay down there as good as it felt. I pulled her up and kissed her. I bent a little and kissed her breasts nibbling on her nipples and making her groan with pleasure.

She pulled my head up to look me in the eye. "My love, I have one virginity left. I want to give it to you tonight.'

I looked at her questioningly. She said, "I want you in my ass." I started to say something. She said, "Say nothing but okay. I have lube in my shorts. Be gentle but I know you will. I love you, Chad. I want us to do everything."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.